Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Skit-B_ Website_Changes.jpg
download.jpg
kevin-sprinkles.jpg
10fishface4.gif
ripped-spine-o.gif
image.jpg
There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 9 years ago

Game #249, Production # in the mid 100s. $3k paid through PP. More details to follow in PM to OP.

#52 9 years ago

I have begun the process with my bank, as I paid through PP using my linked checking account. They said I should get my response within 3-10 business days.

#53 9 years ago

Production #188 PM sent

#54 9 years ago

I sent a pm to the OP also. Just a heads up

#55 9 years ago

bump:

Hi Everyone... I just finished putting together the list of who I have thus far and I have only 43 of us accounted for. I like some more to volunteer to put there name on the list and will give it through Saturday for those whom may have missed this thread. By Sunday I want to send this to everyone that has chimed in. This list will not be posted on Pinside just to those who have provided their info.

Thanks again,
Arthur

#56 9 years ago

Pm'd the op #49

#57 9 years ago

Game #226. Paid $3,250 by check.

#58 9 years ago

Info pm'd to OP

#59 9 years ago

Hi Everyone...

The list is almost complete... What I am missing are a lot of are email address' to send the list to. I am not posting this list on Pinside to protect the some of the identities. Can following pinsiders PM your email address please.

Thank you,
Arthur

CptAwesomest
PinballJeff
angus
Jcamm
gprotein
asnatlas
pingod
Trekie
ulmpharmd
Nibbles
johngravenews
dgoett
pingod
Borygard
HomeBrew
PinballSTAR
Asylum
Buschjs
Bangerjay
Russo121
vster23
WONDER1
Jeremy #75 (Apology, deleted your PM by accident) I don't know your PM name and need your email
rshofcols
Blondetall
CCary
MagicMako
Pinhead1982
underlord
Mitch1995
Xerico
jonninemonic

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

The list is almost complete...

Don't forget me.

Quoted from jlm33:

#91. info sent by pm - unsure if listing personal info here. You may also wish to collect email addresses; I sent mine.

#61 9 years ago

I just PM'd the OP as well. Original Production Number: 53, Production Order: 61 (I never received an update to my order # as people joined/left, so not where I actually would have been now).

#62 9 years ago

Game #5 $3250... Via Paypal...

#63 9 years ago

Hi,
My CC contact needs some details regarding Skit-B transactions. If you have screenshots or pdf of the Kit-B website when the Predator pages were still active, I would appreciate getting a copy.
Also: any evidence that the pin should have been delivered in 2014?
Thanks - email mergny (at) mnhn (dot) (followed by countrycode for france which is fr...)

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Hi,
My CC contact needs some details regarding Skit-B transactions. If you have screenshots or pdf of the Kit-B website when the Predator pages were still active, I would appreciate getting a copy.
Also: any evidence that the pin should have been delivered in 2014?
Thanks - email mergny (at) mnhn (dot) (followed by countrycode for france which is fr...)

If you're unable to find any screenshots, Skit-B's facebook page is still active and has photos of the machine. It may not be exactly what you need, but it may help. And if you don't have a facebook account, just use someone's who does. You don't need to be friends with them to see the photos.

https://www.facebook.com/skitb.pinball/photos?pnref=lhc

#65 9 years ago

PM sent to OP with email address.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Hi Everyone...
The list is almost complete... What I am missing are a lot of are email address' to send the list to. I am not posting this list on Pinside to protect the some of the identities. Can following pinsiders PM your email address please.
Thank you,
Arthur
CptAwesomest
PinballJeff
angus
Jcamm
gprotein
asnatlas
pingod
Trekie
ulmpharmd
Nibbles
johngravenews
dgoett
pingod
Borygard
HomeBrew
PinballSTAR
Asylum
Buschjs
Bangerjay
Russo121
vster23
WONDER1
Jeremy #75 (Apology, deleted your PM by accident) I don't know your PM name and need your email
rshofcols
Blondetall
CCary
MagicMako
Pinhead1982
underlord
Mitch1995
Xerico
jonninemonic

Wow! At least I'm in good company!

#67 9 years ago

Whats the suggestion of the group? Are we filing police reports separately or are we doing this as a group thing? Pm me if you don't feel like discussing openly here.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Pm me if you don't feel like discussing openly here.

Add me to the PM list as well if those get sent out please.

#69 9 years ago

#112 Paid in full.

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

#112 Paid in full.

Don't forget to pm the op with your email addy!

#71 9 years ago

Just a note for everyone joining in:

Future correspondence will be easier if you would please PM the OP your email address.

THX

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Damn You!

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Whats the suggestion of the group? Are we filing police reports separately or are we doing this as a group thing? Pm me if you don't feel like discussing openly here.

Carry a shit ton of weight with Michigan authorities if we contacted as a large group, rather than over a hundred individual complaints, right?

#74 9 years ago
#75 9 years ago

If there are any pinballers who are lawyers, any advice?

#76 9 years ago

The disturbing trend here is that the overwhelming majority of folks seem to have been paid in full (if I had gotten in I'm sure I would have been too). It seems that the dollar amount in Kevin's control was closer to a million dollars than the 700K mark. And the number who sent a check is also troublesome. Those funds should have been refunded immediately if they were sitting in one of Kevin's personal accounts. What's the excuse there?

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

The disturbing trend here is that the overwhelming majority of folks seem to have been paid in full (if I had gotten in I'm sure I would have been too). It seems that the dollar amount in Kevin's control was closer to a million dollars than the 700K mark. And the number who sent a check is also troublesome. Those funds should have been refunded immediately if they were sitting in one of Kevin's personal accounts. What's the excuse there?

By my rough math $808,500 give or take.

#78 9 years ago

#67 Paid $3,000

#79 9 years ago

#137 paid $3000 Sudbury, MA

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Carry a shit ton of weight with Michigan authorities if we contacted as a large group, rather than over a hundred individual complaints, right?

Yeah I would think so.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Sent.

#82 9 years ago

PM sent to OP (#146).

#83 9 years ago

PM sent to OP

#84 9 years ago

Paid in full. Cashiers check.

#86 9 years ago

Hi Guys,

The list has matured and growing larger by the day... We are up to 63 volunteering their info and the list grows by 5's and 10's. Hope to get this list up to over 100 as this would be pretty helpful considering Kevin had close to 250 sold with few on the waiting list...(we think). I am still short on receiving some emails I need once the file is ready for distribution. I am also including a second sheet with links to some important content that supports as evidence that Kevin was behind the build and the founder of Skit-B.

If you have not provided your info yet and were on the preorder list, please refer to the first page of this thread and PM me with your information.

Can the following please PM your email:
Jcamm
CCary
jedidentist
Wonder1
Pinhead1982
Anylum
pingod
johngravenews
Xerico
ulmpharmd
Trekie
pingod
jonninemonic
gprotein
PinballJeff

Pinsiders who have joined to share their information: If I happen to miss anyone, I apologize, please PM me and let me know...

Thanks again everyone... I will get this list out soon!

Rlslick
jasonc
carycarmichael
CptAwesomest
starfighter
PinballJeff
PinManV
angus
Jcamm
BigPhil
gprotein
Kcpinballfan
jonninemonic
Half_Life
jlm33
treorm
pingod
Trekie
ulmpharmd
mmuller
asnatlas
toads
Xerico
Nibbles
johngravenews
dgoett
pingod
Borygard
HomeBrew
PinballSTAR
Anylum
Buschjs
underlord
Mitch1985
bangerjay
Russo121
vster23
Pinhead1982
Wonder1
PinGant
rshofcols
kazowi
blondetall
PinB
monkeybug
MagicMako
CCary
pinhead1982
ShinyNick
millerjl
PinB
Patrick Jutras
Enaud
PaulLang76
sensfreak
Nephasth
Hank527
thunderlips
jedidentist

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Hope to get this list up to over 100 as this would be pretty helpful considering Kevin had close to 250 sold with few on the waiting list...(we think).

I no longer believe anything that's associated with Kevin, but I think the info that the total games sold was only 180 is probably still accurate.

Good luck everyone.

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I no longer believe anything that's associated with Kevin, but I think the info that the total games sold was only 180 is probably still accurate.
Good luck everyone.

Wow, really? Where did the 180 number come from? The last I heard it was over 200 and the list for offering "next in line" was lengthy and waiting on deposits (admittedly that was about a year ago though.) I thought for sure they had just over 200 pre-orders minimum at this point.

#90 9 years ago

Roland Thoms
Danville, California
$3000 paid

#91 9 years ago

Sucker #141 reporting for duty. Paid in full.

#92 9 years ago

As a collective a gathering of information should be put together for everyones use. A file of documents to be used to file criminal and civil complaints. This way a stronger evidence can be put forth against Kevins actions.

#93 9 years ago

#202. $4750.

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

If you're unable to find any screenshots, Skit-B's facebook page is still active and has photos of the machine. It may not be exactly what you need, but it may help. And if you don't have a facebook account, just use someone's who does. You don't need to be friends with them to see the photos.
https://www.facebook.com/skitb.pinball/photos?pnref=lhc

https://web.archive.org/web/20130601233527/http://www.skitbpinball.com/

#95 9 years ago

Paid in full #43. Info PM'd

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Sucker #141 reporting for duty. Paid in full.

Thanks for the smile. We will now on create sub categories: "Full Suckers" "Part Suckers" and "Deposit Suckers". The "Would be suckers" (people on the waiting list) are no longer for real.

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Wow, really? Where did the 180 number come from? The last I heard it was over 200 and the list for offering "next in line" was lengthy and waiting on deposits (admittedly that was about a year ago though.) I thought for sure they had just over 200 pre-orders minimum at this point.

That's "inside" information. Kevin is a liar, but I'm reasonably sure that part is still accurate.

I'm not sure how much of a difference it even makes, but if you're doing any kind of math or calculations that's the number I'd use, it's the best info we have I think.

#98 9 years ago

i am one of the buyers - $3000 paid - $1643.94 by paypal - $1356.06 paypal - but backed by my credit card - email address is [email protected]

thanks ed

#99 9 years ago

Pretend like these are the Glengarry leads. Nobody deserves the Glengarry leads. Don't post personal info in a public forum, unless you really like spam.

#100 9 years ago

Paid in full

There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-predator-buyers-list/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.