Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 138 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E6C67A74-F353-4964-B955-D0E2FEB8396B (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    microwaveoven_1 (resized).jpg
    17CF1200-0F2A-4172-9D8F-CA3C16003A71.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bublehead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 4 years ago

New pinball machines? No, I have already come to grips with reality. Our economy is on the downside of Phucked, discretionary spending is drying up, people are being hit by school closures, having to pay for unexpected child care expenses, people are getting laid off, not getting paid due to lack of work, and now is a great time to reveal a new, completely irrelevant, socially unacceptable, unnecessary expenditure plaything ? Really? Ok... then.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

economy is slingshotting right back and in a big way.

I love your enthusiasm. Not sure exactly how it will play out, but the huge sell off in the stock market says otherwise. Roar back? No, it will crawl back but not any time soon. The sunk costs of this will be a negative thumb on the scale for at least a year, if not longer. Ask your investor friends what they are doing right now. Then report back. Mine told me to hunker down and put my money somewhere safe. Left, right, or middle, that’s not bad advise right now.

#94 4 years ago

I'm glad we cleared that up. So all media, you say? Hmm. You know, your right. Lump them all together, including the ones you follow. I'll go with that... they are all evil and all have an agenda that doesn't include me. We have found common ground. So where should we get our news then, from our clergy, or our teachers, or our government, or where do we find this mythical unbiased news source, because I need to know. Everyone needs to know, and don't say social media, because that's still the evil media, has an agenda that uses you and me but doesn't include you and me. Great pep talk, thanks.

#110 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Once things stabilize I wouldn't be surprised if the market goes back up and the dow passes 30k sometime next year.

Love your optimism. But the lost wages and increased debt this burden places on the economy will hit just too many people and all the tax breaks they want to give to help everyone out will do nothing but skyrocket the deficit. Tell me more about how a massive bloom of the deficit in the past has helped our economy? History tells a way different story, so I am not holding my breath waiting for this economic fantasy of a quick recovery. Just how I see this playing out... your opinion of course may differ, and that's fine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bublehead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-pinball-companies-now-is-the-time-to-show-your-new-pins?tu=bublehead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.