Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Startek2
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tommy-dog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

Ron,

How do you lose track of your customers? How can you take playfields in from customers and not have the common sense to record their name? At least post before and after pictures of your restoration work (actual restoration work on an used playfield) on your website so people know what results to expect. Yes, your clear coating is decent but your real restoration skills are questionable. Let me repeat this, your clear coating is decent. So before your handful of buddies chimes in and say Ron's CC is good, I am referring to his actual restoration skill on used worn playfields. Clear coating a NOS or re-pop playfield is a different animal than to do a full-blown playfield restoration. I was just at a pinball gathering last week and I overheard your nickname, Ron Stickerman. The guy was talking about how you restored his playfield with stickers and he was not happy with the results. And now your posting on a public forum that your a bad business person who loses track of your customers name. It is crazy to think that anyone would even send you their expensive playfield to you.

#16 5 years ago

My name is Tom and my pinball friends call me Tommy the pinball wizard.

At least my name is not Gryszzz. Does 'zzz' mean that your always tired?

Just go back to bed and get more zzz's so your better rested and stop swearing so much in a public forum. I am very surprised that the Pinside moderators allow your fowl language. This is a public forum, try to keep it clean. There are kids on this forum. I'm an old dude and even I am turned off by your F-bombs.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Since you live so close by Tommy, why not go over to Rons in person and see what kind of work he does

John, I have. It has been several years but I have been to Ron's place.

Quoted from Dayhuff:

Yes I'll agree that his tracking of playfields could be much better... but I'll agree there is need for improvement on that matter.
    John

John, We agree on a lot of stuff. We have known each other for many years. I have even bought games off you many, many years ago. You host an awesome party every year and I have been to several of them. See you next month at K-Zoo.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from Paulb:

i think he paints stickers

The playfield I recently seen that Ron restored had several insert decals and you are right, he did paint the black borders around them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tommy-dog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-kruzman-playfield-customers-pf-s-looking-for-their-owners?tu=tommy-dog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.