Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 265 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Stempile
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

scam pinside_PM (resized).png
    20200821_102614 (resized).jpg
    B804B00C-CE86-4FE6-B906-EF35297610B2 (resized).jpeg
    64AFBECC-F839-405A-9A53-CC0E50248309 (resized).jpeg
    9A37FC2D-7CAF-4DF7-BD2B-BCB1FE4B5686 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    CEB9DF01-544C-4DA0-99E9-B8CA00B20C29 (resized).png
    E940DF92-36E9-494B-BF6E-1E25736AE7E8 (resized).png
    C92E3DFF-697F-4AA7-84A4-E51E237547E7 (resized).png
    pinside funhouse (resized).JPG
    checks (resized).jpg
    received_117790533544099 (resized).jpeg
    received_1095541407552705 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210120-070856_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 265 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #202 2 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

I do not want to be rude or offensive, but its 2021, but still banksystems in the "modern world" (USA) make these kinds of exploits possible?
    Why is that?

Because changing the banking system is somewhat difficult and expensive, and the amount lost BY THE BANKS isn't quite enough yet that they want to do something about it. Just like everything else in this country, if something seems screwed up, look at who would have to fix it, and are they the ones that benefit from fixing it. If not, then there's your answer.

#203 2 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

The most ideal situation is cash on the glass. Anything else comes with some risk.

It's been "cellphone" on the glass here for almost a decade now, with legit e-ID verified in a app developed by the major banks as a collaboration to send and receive safe payments instantly between seller and buyer, tied and verified to your cellphone number in your bank account, has a daily limit that can be temporarily increased for a day, probably 90-95% of all transactions between private seller and buyer is made this way now, conveniently, instant, small chance of being robbed, no transaction fee and cant be refunded once you signed it with the e-ID.
    Cash is rarely used as payment and Im not sure if checks excists anymore, they were common in the 70's-80's, some banks and stores dont even handle cash if you like to do a deposit to your account or buy something, its either credit card, other digital payment or go elsewhere, dealing with cash is really uncomfortable nowadays.
    The problem is of course if the internet crashes or the app is down, has happened a few times over the years maybe once or twice a year, and the banks has more control of where the money transactions goes.

#204 2 years ago

Can't thank this forum enough. Thought to buy a Monster Bash from the Artifexsp web site:
    artifexsp.com/product/monster-bash-remake-pinball-special-edition/
    $6,000 for this machine seemed too good to be true. Glad I saw the post about scammer websites and that this was one of them!

1 week later
    #208 2 years ago

What if it is actually a wire transfer with showing wire transfer fees at your bank? Once a wire is made, it's guaranteed the moment it hits your account, right?

#209 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainRedEye:

What if it is actually a wire transfer with showing wire transfer fees at your bank? Once a wire is made, it's guaranteed the moment it hits your account, right?

Don't count on that, banks can reverse a transfer and refund your fees.

#210 2 years ago
    Quoted from pins4u:

Don't count on that, banks can reverse a transfer and refund your fees.

Never ever heard of that under normal circumstances. Wire can’t be reversed

#212 2 years ago

Thanks for the earlier posts about pinballsarcadegames.com = scam

I was hooked in seeing their facebook page posts, and registered interest in a machine - when they called my phone it was from Austin, TX and the other person spoke very broken english, but asked a few questions like if I had steps, etc that made them seem more legit. On their site it said they accepted credit card payments, which I was more comfortable with since I was thinking credit card would cover me in case of fraud - but on the phone, the guy says its only bank draft and 'zelle' which I hadn't heard of but if you lookup articles on is more recent digital payment that scammers frequently use that has no fraud coverage. So I told them I was going to pass if they didn't do credit card and further web searched on their website name and found this thread and saved me some pain. Would be good to have a quick list of known scam sites if one doesn't exist here already.

#213 2 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Never ever heard of that under normal circumstances. Wire can’t be reversed

Why not 'phone your bank and ask them?

#214 2 years ago
    Quoted from sorcerer667:

Thanks for the earlier posts about pinballsarcadegames.com = scam
    I was hooked in seeing their facebook page posts, and registered interest in a machine - when they called my phone it was from Austin, TX and the other person spoke very broken english, but asked a few questions like if I had steps, etc that made them seem more legit. On their site it said they accepted credit card payments, which I was more comfortable with since I was thinking credit card would cover me in case of fraud - but on the phone, the guy says its only bank draft and 'zelle' which I hadn't heard of but if you lookup articles on is more recent digital payment that scammers frequently use that has no fraud coverage. So I told them I was going to pass if they didn't do credit card and further web searched on their website name and found this thread and saved me some pain. Would be good to have a quick list of known scam sites if one doesn't exist here already.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Be sure to check out this guide on identifying scam game seller websites:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-scam-game-seller-websites

#215 2 years ago
    Quoted from pins4u:

Why not 'phone your bank and ask them?

You'd have to talk to THE manager.

Not an assistant manager or teller (they never know anything)

Tell the manager you are about to enter into a high-risk transaction

#216 2 years ago

Hi All,
    I have tried searching but am still unsure.
    I am selling an item for $400, the buyer will not use cash but insists on PayPal. he says it is safer for both of us.
    He is picking it up from my house so I feel he is safe.
    Can I be scammed out of the PayPal payment??
    Cheers
    Ray

#217 2 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You'd have to talk to THE manager.
    Not an assistant manager or teller (they never know anything)
    Tell the manager you are about to enter into a high-risk transaction

Exactly my point, many people seem to have been lulled into a FALSE sense of security relating to transfers. I agree it is rare for them to be reversed but certainly not uncommon and yes, only the "higher ups" at any bank would be knowledgeable enough to know this.

#218 2 years ago
    Quoted from Aus911:

he says it is safer for both of us.

lol, no.

Quoted from Aus911:

Yes, quite easily.

Cash on pick-up is the only way I do things.

1 week later
    #219 2 years ago
    Quoted from Aus911:

Hi All,
    I am selling an item for $400, the buyer will not use cash but insists on PayPal. he says it is safer for both of us.
    Cheers
    Ray

Yep. Why would someone not pay with cash for a pickup? If it sounds like a scam most of the time it is

#220 2 years ago
    Quoted from Aus911:

Hi All,
    Cheers
    Ray

Quoted from ForceFlow:

lol, no.

Yes, quite easily.
    Cash on pick-up is the only way I do things.

Also if someone is worried about cash, purchase a counterfeit pen to test the bills. They are cheap and easy insurance.

#221 2 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

Also if someone is worried about cash, purchase a counterfeit pen to test the bills. They are cheap and easy insurance.

Those pens are basically only effective if the paper isn't right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterfeit_banknote_detection_pen

It won't detect "washed" bills, or counterfeit bills using the right kind of paper.

#222 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Those pens are basically only effective if the paper isn't right.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterfeit_banknote_detection_pen
    It won't detect "washed" bills, or counterfeit bills using the right kind of paper.

Walmart uses them. So I’m good

1 month later
    #224 2 years ago

Just wanted to warn people about pinsider: Ant68 in Australia
    Im an idiot for doing this transaction so no one to blame but myself
    but im a very trust worthy guy and believe in good people and always been honest so was not expecting this.

well this pinsider is not - Mr Tony if you reading this !

The story is this - we communicated and all was great , Pinball was delivered to his shipping agent , inspected and received in good order

5 months later he emails me- machine is not as described - planking on the cabinet and that I'm a liar.
    wants some money back since he feels he overpaid- of course my response is no way i delivered a game as described in great shape(see my ad)

Then he files a claim with his bank and gets all his money back which i received via paypall ( as friend and family supposedly )
    so now im out a bunch of cash and he keeps the game.

lesson learned here.

#226 2 years ago

Paypal is NOT your friend, particularly if you are the seller! If you use it and get burned, you can't say you weren't warned!

#227 2 years ago
    Quoted from rvdv:

but im a very trust worthy guy and believe in good people and always been honest so was not expecting this.
    The story is this - we communicated and all was great , Pinball was delivered to his shipping agent , inspected and received in good order
    5 months later he emails me- machine is not as described - planking on the cabinet and that I'm a liar.
    wants some money back since he feels he overpaid- of course my response is no way i delivered a game as described in great shape(see my ad)
    Then he files a claim with his bank and gets all his money back which i received via paypall ( as friend and family supposedly )
    lesson learned here.

If someone INSISTS on using PayPal either as a buyer OR seller - - - RUN AWAY! Just don't do it, you WILL lose. There is a 99.99% chance they are trying to scam you if they are demanding you use PayPal and they refuse to listen to any other method of payment.

As you have (sadly) learned DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL.

ANY payment made with PayPal can be reversed.

ANY!

Did I say ANY payment made with PayPal can be reversed?

Friends and family is BS for protection - all that changes is the fee structure NOT the payment safety.

If someone funds their PayPal transaction with you using a credit card and they do a chargeback on the card YOU WILL LOSE because PayPal will be billed by the card and they will reverse your transaction REGARDLESS of F&F or ANY other way - PayPal WILL reverse the transaction and YOU will always lose!

Why don't people actually understand this - they are blinded by PayPals lies "the safest way to pay" - that is 100%, "A" grade bullshit right there!

1 week later
    #228 2 years ago
    Quoted from MeesterPieter:

Yep. Why would someone not pay with cash for a pickup? If it sounds like a scam most of the time it is

this right here, I was dealing with a guy for weeks over payment and pickup of a machine. He kept throwing red flags but kept it going so long that it seemed to be an absolute waste of time for a measly few hundred dollars, well he got me, shame on me, I know better.
    its crazy because if these idiots spent half as much time and effort making legitimate money they'd be rich! in the time it took him to scam a small amount of money I've made 20x that!. Shameful behaviors.

#229 2 years ago

Just thought I would let you know the truth about the Austin Powers Pinball I bought from Rob RVDV.
    Firstly take a look at this video, it starts off in slow motion then towards the end there are before and after photos.

In all honesty I am the one that got scammed, and I did not claim the full amount back from the credit card company only part of the amount to help me move it on and recover some of the shipping expenses which ended up been a waste of money. Don't believe everything you read !

This was only after I reached out to Rob to inform him how I was mislead by his false description of the pinball and that I paid way over market price for a pinball with these defects, and then incurring the cost in shipping it all the way to Australia in which he refused to help.

"Well I’m sorry I guess your disappointed
    But machine is out of my possession for 5 months
    And it’s in Australia so nothing I can do"

The pinball is suffering from bad planking and as Rob suggested for me to claim it on the shippers insurance to cover this, well that is totally wrong ,and it seems to me Rob pre had it all planed out.
    "Go and sort this out with your agent who received the machine and transported
    I assume you had insurance on shipping this game "
    Photos of the scrapes, scratches etc etc were existing on the " Mint Pinball " shown in the photos taken in his home ( prior to packing ) but the photos were taken conveniently in a dark room I reluctantly missed seeing the defects. I guess it's my fault for believing and trusting him, how was I supposed to know he is a dishonest person.
    Goes to show you what type of charter he is !

Take a look at this youtube clip and let me know your thoughts, if the pinball was "Mint" when it left his home and in the 4 months of transit time of which it was on the water for about 40 and days all this planking happened and the scratches and scapes happening in transit happen to be exactly the same scratches and scapes shown in his photo prior to it leaving his home.

In my and other pinball collectors view, planking like this happens over a period of years when the layer of ply start to seperate caused from a manufacturing fault.This can't happen in a 3-4 moth period . If you look closely in my video you can faintly see planking in the white part of the cabinet before the pinball left his home. Also I bought over 6 other pinballs at the same time in the same container and all arrived sound and safely with no issue whats so ever.

As Rob put it
    "The game was mint on the cabinet not a scratch or Nick on it, no discoloration "

Hope you all can understand the position I am in now after you have learnt the truth.
    Beware and don't be caught out like I was and be more vigilant, and as Robin ( Alkmaar) advised I should off requested photos be taken outside in the sunlight and not in a dark room.

Tony

#230 2 years ago
    Quoted from ant68:

Take a look at this youtube clip and let me know your thoughts

Well, I do see what looks like some planking in the blue area on the left side. Those horizontal lines are hard to refute.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Some of the minor nicks & scratches you highlighted do seem to appear in the photos. I probably would have chalked those up to image artifacts or reflections without the direct comparison.

The left top backbox damage doesn't appear to be visible in the original photos, so that is inconclusive as to whether or not that could've happened during shipping, but it does appear to be conveniently out of frame.

Quoted from ant68:

In my and other pinball collectors view, planking like this happens over a period of years when the layer of ply start to seperate caused from a manufacturing fault.This can't happen in a 3-4 moth period .

If the game is stored in a poor environment (unstable temperature, unstable humidity), planking can develop fairly quickly. It could have possibly developed in 40 days it spent in the shipping container, regardless of what happened to other games (they weren't all made from the same batch of wood, after all).

But based on the photo, it looks like the planking may have already been present. However, it's also possible that it got worse during transport.

I'd agree that the cabinet was not mint or completely free of flaws.

Quoted from ant68:

I did not claim the full amount back from the credit card company only part of the amount

I was not even aware that you could actually do that.

All in all, I do not think this falls into the category of a scam. It sounds like there was a difference in opinion as to the actual condition of the game.

#231 2 years ago
    Quoted from ant68:

Just thought I would let you know the truth about the Austin Powers Pinball I bought from Rob RVDV.
    Firstly take a look at this video, it starts off in slow motion then towards the end there are before and after photos.

In all honesty I am the one that got scammed, and I did not claim the full amount back from the credit card company only part of the amount to help me move it on and recover some of the shipping expenses which ended up been a waste of money. Don't believe everything you read !
    This was only after I reached out to Rob to inform him how I was mislead by his false description of the pinball and that I paid way over market price for a pinball with these defects, and then incurring the cost in shipping it all the way to Australia in which he refused to help.
    The pinball is suffering from bad planking and as Rob suggested for me to claim it on the shippers insurance to cover this, well that is totally wrong ,and it seems to me Rob pre had it all planed out.
    Photos of the scrapes, scratches etc etc were existing on the " Mint Pinball " shown in the photos taken in his home ( prior to packing ) but the photos were taken conveniently in a dark room I reluctantly missed seeing the defects. I guess it's my fault for believing and trusting him, how was I supposed to know he is a dishonest person.
    Take a look at this youtube clip and let me know your thoughts, if the pinball was "Mint" when it left his home and in the 4 months of transit time of which it was on the water for about 40 and days all this planking happened and the scratches and scapes happening in transit happen to be exactly the same scratches and scapes shown in his photo prior to it leaving his home.
    In my and other pinball collectors view, planking like this happens over a period of years when the layer of ply start to seperate caused from a manufacturing fault.This can't happen in a 3-4 moth period . If you look closely in my video you can faintly see planking in the white part of the cabinet before the pinball left his home. Also I bought over 6 other pinballs at the same time in the same container and all arrived sound and safely with no issue whats so ever.
    As Rob put it
    "The game was mint on the cabinet not a scratch or Nick on it, no discoloration "
    Hope you all can understand the position I am in now after you have learnt the truth.
    Beware and don't be caught out like I was and be more vigilant, and as Robin ( Alkmaar) advised I should off requested photos be taken outside in the sunlight and not in a dark room.
    Tony

That looks like rough cut wood to me, not planking.
    Is the paint actually chipping in the raised areas?
    If not, looks more like a function of the factory not sanding the wood first.
    The back of my JJP GNR is exactly like this and its brand new.

I have bought several machines from Robert and consider him and outstanding and honorable individual.
    Guess there are two sides to every story though.

Quoted from rvdv:

lesson learned here.

#232 2 years ago
    Quoted from rvdv:

lesson learned here.

Well Rob get ant68 to drop the game off to me as he has obtained goods he now doesn't own?

I can pack it up if you want it shipped back or sell it on your behalf showing detailed pictures and send you the money.

I buy hundreds of games a year and many are not seen eye to eye with the sellers description.

#233 2 years ago
    Quoted from ant68:

As Rob put it
    Tony

game was in great condition - no planking or whatever you call it

You took the money back and kept the game
    Which you do not want to return
    That makes you a thief , right ?

When can I send someone over to collect this ?
    I be happy to get my machine back

Let all know what you decide to do

#234 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypinball:

Well Rob get ant68 to drop the game off to me as he has obtained goods he now doesn't own?
    I can pack it up if you want it shipped back or sell it on your behalf showing detailed pictures and send you the money.
    I buy hundreds of games a year and many are not seen eye to eye with the sellers description.

I appreciate that very much

I for sure do not want ant68 to keep my machine

Antman , let me know when game can be picked up !!!??

#235 2 years ago
    Quoted from ant68:

As Rob put it
    Tony

When can I pick up my machine Ant68 ??

#236 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, I do see what looks like some planking in the blue area on the left side. Those horizontal lines are hard to refute.
    [quoted image]
    Some of the minor nicks & scratches you highlighted do seem to appear in the photos. I probably would have chalked those up to image artifacts or reflections without the direct comparison.
    The left top backbox damage doesn't appear to be visible in the original photos, so that is inconclusive as to whether or not that could've happened during shipping, but it does appear to be conveniently out of frame.

If the game is stored in a poor environment (unstable temperature, unstable humidity), planking can develop fairly quickly. It could have possibly developed in 40 days it spent in the shipping container, regardless of what happened to other games (they weren't all made from the same batch of wood, after all).
    But based on the photo, it looks like the planking may have already been present. However, it's also possible that it got worse during transport.

All in all, I do not think this falls into the category of a scam. It sounds like there was a difference in opinion as to the actual condition of the game.

Game was sitting in nasty car shipping warehouse with no temp control for months
    Check their website at ptswarehouse.com
    And see the place

Even the owner recently told me if it was not crated it would get damaged

I never sold a game not as described

When do you give my game back
    I asked you this 2 weeks ago already
    9A37FC2D-7CAF-4DF7-BD2B-BCB1FE4B5686 (resized).png9A37FC2D-7CAF-4DF7-BD2B-BCB1FE4B5686 (resized).png

#237 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

[quoted image]

It’s a scam if he does full charge back and keeps the machine - I reached out to ant68 via pinball messaging weeks ago but no reply

He has yet to tell me when I can collect my property !

#238 2 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

That looks like rough cut wood to me, not planking.
    Is the paint actually chipping in the raised areas?
    If not, looks more like a function of the factory not sanding the wood first.
    The back of my JJP GNR is exactly like this and its brand new.
    I have bought several machines from Robert and consider him and outstanding and honorable individual.
    Guess there are two sides to every story though.

Thank you

I would never sell a machine without disclosing
    This machine got damaged after it was received in Long Beach on March 16
    Ant68 complained to me on July 28
    A lot can happen in 4 months

I’ve seen the warehouse the machine was for months - not temp controlled

I asked him couple weeks ago to return my item or where I could pick it up
    But no reply:

22021-09-01 22:50
    Since you did a chargeback for your purchase
    i want my machine back

how are you planning to return this to me ?

i can have someone pick it up also
    what is your address ?

#239 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypinball:

Enter Wayne
    How do you know I don't own the game Wayne, sounds like you are speaking with some type of authority
    Do you know the outcome of the dispute do you ......No
    Or do you known the substance of the dispute from both sides.
    Will sort it out mate.

#240 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

[quoted image]

Correct !
    And you can Forceflow, no way I would claim the full amount of the pinball, I never did and never would so not sure why rvdv would say that.
    It is a difference of opinion as you put it but when you are told
    "The game was mint on the cabinet not a scratch or Nick on it, no discoloration " thats a mighty big difference of opinion.
    And then rvdv post of Pinside claiming I am a scammer is just wrong and then goes on to say I am claiming the full amount is crazy.
    Thanks for your comments on my post Forceflow

#241 2 years ago
    Quoted from ant68:

Correct !
    And you can Forceflow, no way I would claim the full amount of the pinball, I never did and never would so not sure why rvdv would say that.
    It is a difference of opinion as you put it but when you are told
    "The game was mint on the cabinet not a scratch or Nick on it, no discoloration " thats a mighty big difference of opinion.
    And then rvdv post of Pinside claiming I am a scammer is just wrong and then goes on to say I am claiming the full amount is crazy.
    Thanks for your comments on my post Forceflow

Hello Ant68

You did claim complete funds back and your payment institution took it back.
    You know this since you filed draw back!
    See proof attached

You are not willing to return my property after I asked you so many times.

When and where can I pick up my machine Austin Powers ??!

64AFBECC-F839-405A-9A53-CC0E50248309 (resized).jpeg64AFBECC-F839-405A-9A53-CC0E50248309 (resized).jpeg
    #242 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

[quoted image]

Ant68 words:

The transaction shows the proof
    What he did, nothing else to say

Other then : I want my machine back !!

I have nice people ready to pick it up

B804B00C-CE86-4FE6-B906-EF35297610B2 (resized).jpegB804B00C-CE86-4FE6-B906-EF35297610B2 (resized).jpeg
    #243 2 years ago

Well thats news to me, as I did not ask for a full refund as I mentioned before.
    Not sure on their process but I have sent a few emails to get this cleared up.
    Let's not forget you created this problem for not been honest in the first place, maybe you need to see my video again and brew on that.
    "Nice person" funny you say that, cause I thought you were a nice person and truthful.

#244 2 years ago

RVDV you need to respond back to the dispute team, they have been waiting for your response for some weeks now.
    There is a process for all this to happen that needs to be completed first.

They will notify me once you have responded.

#245 2 years ago

Ant68 you are a thief and conman if you have claimed back $4,300 USD, you have your money back in Full, then post the facts and show your paypal details, I will arrange to collect the game from you, as not being happy and claiming 100% makes you a crook

#246 2 years ago

Disputes suck. Sorry to hear about this ant68 and rvdv

Given you both are posting in a public forum, seems like you are inviting neutral third party commentary, otherwise I would remain silent, but I’ll chime in instead.

Seems like you will both lose something here, and only options are:

Ant68 pays full amount - stop the chargeback - and keep the game. If you want to keep the game, don’t do a dispute and put rvdv through this. You don’t get to decide a new price to pay.

OR

Ant68 gets full game purchase amount back and rvdv gets his game back. Rvdv has already lost as his game is in Australia and he has a headache. Ant68 has lost on shipping costs. It is what it is and sucks for both.

But keeping the game and doing a partial or full charge back is a scam by ant68.

#247 2 years ago
    Quoted from ant68:

Well thats news to me, as I did not ask for a full refund as I mentioned before.

I'm just curious as to how you didn't notice $4,300 getting dropped into your bank account? You really expect us to believe that....?

You ripped the guy off. Give him his machine or his money back.

#248 2 years ago

hello Ant68

your response is baffling me: RVDV you need to respond back to the dispute team, they have been waiting for your response for some weeks now.
    There is a process for all this to happen that needs to be completed first.
    They will notify me once you have responded.

The case was closed you got fully refunded.
    you are stalling , I want my property back and picked up ASAP now-
    I PMed you several times over last few weeks that i need your address where I can pick my machine.

The be clear The machine left my place not as you described it and was damaged after it was delivered to Long beach

Let be done with IT and give my machine back- no back and forward any longer

AGAIN : send me your location where we can collect my machine !!!

#249 2 years ago
    Quoted from Riefepeters:

Given you both are posting in a public forum, seems like you are inviting neutral third party commentary, otherwise I would remain silent, but I’ll chime in instead.
    Ant68 pays full amount - stop the chargeback - and keep the game. If you want to keep the game, don’t do a dispute and put rvdv through this. You don’t get to decide a new price to pay.
    OR
    Ant68 gets full game purchase amount back and rvdv gets his game back. Rvdv has already lost as his game is in Australia and he has a headache. Ant68 has lost on shipping costs. It is what it is and sucks for both.
    But keeping the game and doing a partial or full charge back is a scam by ant68.

I agree, these 2 options are the only options.

#250 2 years ago
    Quoted from Riefepeters:

OR

excellent summary, this is a difficult and crappy situation. But this is the proper way to handle it IMO

There are 265 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-don-t-get-scammed/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.