Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 205 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2016-03-23_at_4.34.04_PM_(resized).png
    download_(resized).png
    2b9d19cfa8fe88038eeeb83b8fa57747016cb0c0_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-02-12_at_1.33.13_PM_(resized).png
    mini_moon_pie_(resized).JPG
    gummy-hot-dogs-25_(resized).jpg
    Mike_Ducker_(resized).JPG
    LymieTheWorm_(resized).jpeg
    CHUCK_(resized).jpg
    s-l225_(resized).jpg
    Capture_(resized).JPG
    Mike_Ducker_(resized).JPG
    ducker_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 8 years ago

His Pinside username is pinmike. I could not find the post where he discusses keeping a separate account for scratch-offs, but I did find a couple of interesting quotes including a big one where he voluntarily confirms his identitity.

Edit: pinmike is NOT Mike Ducker. Didn't mean to accuse anyone with the above post.

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's not correct. pinmike is not MAD Mike. There was some confusion about that earlier in the MAD megathread, but they're different people.

Thank you for clearing that up! I read earlier where someone linked MikeD to pinmike and several details seems to line up to me.

#60 8 years ago

Great work!

#67 8 years ago

He operates out of a drop box or PO box right?

1 week later
    #86 8 years ago
    Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

If you Google Mad Amusements plus "bad seller", "Ripoff", or "Fraud", you get well in excess of A MILLION hits.
    It takes a one-fingered typist about 14 seconds to do that search.
    Sorry to say, and I know this will bring on a rain of thumbs down, but it is hard to have any sympathy for someone who sends money to someone they don't know and whose ridiculously-bad reputation is so damn easy to discover..

The problem with that, again, is there is absolutely nothing shady looking about his store front. He has registered a legitimate business, he ships parts (people love to talk about the gummies they get with their orders), he takes money, he participates on forums, he's an active businessman. He even has a disclaimer about domestic overseas shipping charges. If you are brand new to pinball, type in to Google "pinball parts," and find his site there is absolutely no irresponsibility or wrongdoing in buying from him in all honest ignorance. Most people would be thrilled they can find parts for these antiques at all. You're arguing that the customer is always 100% responsible for suspecting companies of fraud before buying. So that means people shouldn't have bought Findus beef products because of the obvious impending meat scandal, people shouldn't have bought Volkswagen cars because of the painfully clear effects of NOx over the past 6 years, people shouldn't have drank Flint city water because of the profoundly reliable prediction of poisoning that absolutely nobody had?

#89 8 years ago

We both made our points clear, I'm not going to explain myself any further.

1 week later
    #100 8 years ago
    Quoted from Powerzone:

ARe there any news concerning the reporter?

Who's looking into following up on this?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-anyone-who-was-cheated-by-mad-amusements-please-read?tu=crash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.