Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by GravitaR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 1 year ago

Are you tired or not being able to play a ball for more than 2 mins? Well I”m here to help solve that issue and offer one on one pinball playing lessons.

Why Me?: I am ranked in the top 50 in the world according to the IFPA (International Flipper pinball Association) which keeps tracks of the rankings world ride.

How Would This Work?: You would come here (Westbloomfield MI) at a time and day that works for both of us. It would involve me playing and explaining play by play what I”m doing, as well as you playing and me watching you and giving you tips/suggestions. I will be going over basic/complex rules and skills, as well as going over tourney strategies vs. just playing for fun strategies.

How Much Will This Cost?: $25 an hour.

Message me with any interest and we can go from there.

#2 1 year ago

I would give it a try if I would be in your area!

#3 1 year ago

just so i'm clear, it's $25 an hour to watch you play pinball?

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

just so i'm clear, it's $25 an hour to watch you play pinball?

No, you also get to drive to where he is.

#5 1 year ago

Will there be complimentary shasta and cold cuts?

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from gutz:

Will there be complimentary shasta and cold cuts?

faygo and coney dogs

#7 1 year ago

Maybe if your son Jared ranked # 5 or 6 gives them to me I am in!

#8 1 year ago

With your super nice collection and you are a superb player I like the idea! I know I would love some lessons!

#9 1 year ago

Great idea Jared. Maybe another option is to do like a 4-5 hour block lesson for 5-6 people paying $25 each . Glass off.. practice certain shots over and over .. techniques etc.. , like a small class setting.

#10 1 year ago

hell why not just record at https://www.masterclass.com/

1 month later
    #11 1 year ago

I had a session with Jared and it really helped my Godzilla game. TY

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-all-michigan-pinball-players and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.