IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0982.JPG
IMG_0983.JPG
IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_0901.JPG
IMG_1720 (resized).JPG
Dots2 (resized).jpg
Dots (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

laugh at them

I suspect they are laughing all the way to the bank or they wouldn't be able to do #2 without pre-order cash

1 week later
#132 7 years ago

hilarious

#198 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Either way it's just pinball.

Right on!! Though, to be fair, there are 2 or 3 dudes just burning up their mouse clicking between every AFMr related thread to rag any and every way possible(literally ALL DAY!!). I think people get it at this point and it's becoming white noise and sometimes total bullshit. Apparently some people got rubbed the wrong way...even though they never bought anything from pps! Rick was a troll to people that were trolling him--that's a big % of the issue, probably less % than people with actual product problems. But, like you said, it's just pinball!

Heighway games ARE a screaming deal compared to almost every other NIB especially when you can put endless titles in the same cab for $4k.

#218 7 years ago

Alien is a widebody and allows you to swap new titles, including art, in to the game in 5 minutes. You get the original game and whatever extras, 27" screen etc. for "normal" pinball prices, but the you already have that stuff for your future play fields which cost $4300. Completely different game, best value out there. I have a Full Throttle so I'll be getting Alien for $4300.

A new Afm at 6k would be a huge seller though.

#235 7 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

If it's like the automotive industry ,Nothing gets repaired these days, just replace it

Dealer wanted to replace my entire heater control assembly because the dash controls didn't work. I took it apart and soldered in new wired connections, done.

Cargument alert!!

2 weeks later
#360 7 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Game was fun 10 years ago

Way waaaay back in the year 2007...the moldy oldie days. Ah, yes, pinball has changed a lot since then

4 weeks later
#416 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

people on here need to lighten up a little after all it a expensive toy hobby.

Regardless of the remake/non remake debate, this should be cross posted and sticky'd all over....the pinside drama machine goes in to overdrive way too much.

1 month later
#495 6 years ago

Played an SE at RMPS. Game, in general, looks awesome and played great. I'd pass on the big dots/big screen, the speakers look cool though.

#499 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Before seeing the larger screen inperson I thought it looked tacky. Playing it in person at PAGG it is my opinion the large DMD is the only way to go.

Ha...opposite for me. I don't look up at the screen enough to care. For bystanders or on location the big one is worth it for sure. The big dots were a little weird as well. Reminded of a convenience store lotto sign sort of. People seem to love it though!

#505 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

This doesn't use big dots.

It appears to me to use the same resolution dots as the MMr color upgrade, they are just bigger to fit the bigger screen. These are dots aren't they? Maybe I'm using the wrong word...but dots is what I would describe them as...not saying it's a Stern display or anything. You guys are sensitive about your DMD's!

Dots (resized).jpgDots (resized).jpg

Dots2 (resized).jpgDots2 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
$ 45.00
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Wanted
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 79.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remakewho-is-in?tu=wickerman2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.