IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0982.JPG
IMG_0983.JPG
IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_0901.JPG
IMG_1720 (resized).JPG
Dots2 (resized).jpg
Dots (resized).jpg
There are 680 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
#651 6 years ago

Just wanted to say, I have been totally happy with my AFMr. We have had it at home for a month or so now with absolutely no issues. I did go in and make some adjustments to the factory defaults. The default flipper strength was a little too strong for me so I took it down to the -10 setting. I also lowered the power on the slingshots and pop bumpers. It is really nice how much control there is over these settings.

Still have not managed to start Rule the Universe Lighting Super Jackpot is a herculean task for me. It is easier for me to light conquer mars than to light super jackpot

#652 6 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

Just wanted to say, I have been totally happy with my AFMr. We have had it at home for a month or so now with absolutely no issues. I did go in and make some adjustments to the factory defaults. The default flipper strength was a little too strong for me so I took it down to the -10 setting. I also lowered the power on the slingshots and pop bumpers. It is really nice how much control there is over these settings.
Still have not managed to start Rule the Universe Lighting Super Jackpot is a herculean task for me. It is easier for me to light conquer mars than to light super jackpot

Great news, what a great pin.

1 week later
#653 6 years ago

Gameroom Guys has had my AFM LE deposit for several months now - no game....
Is Cointaker or direct what everyone else is doing?

#654 6 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

I'm in the same boat. Mid Oct production to begin again on LE's according to last report.

#655 6 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Just be patient. Many of us have had deposits held with no game yet. I put my deposit down (with a different distributor) the day after reveal (in March) and I'm waiting as well. Was told some time this month. Don't want you to feel like you're the only one. They are coming!

#656 6 years ago

Automated Services / Pinballs.com was who I used.. Mike is fantastic!!

IMG_0301.PNGIMG_0301.PNG

#657 6 years ago

According to that flyer Automated Services / Pinballs.com has Attack From Mars Classic Edition in stock? I didn't even know those were on the line.

#658 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm in the same boat. Mid Oct production to begin again on LE's according to last report.

Same here. AFMrLE on order with Cointaker. Suppose to ship next week.

remake (resized).jpgremake (resized).jpg

#659 6 years ago

Im in! Got my Brain Disinigrator and my game should be hrer soon!

AFE444C6-C89A-43E1-81BD-7398D02C306D (resized).jpegAFE444C6-C89A-43E1-81BD-7398D02C306D (resized).jpeg

236BFAA7-F10D-41A4-90CA-C18122CB90A8 (resized).jpeg236BFAA7-F10D-41A4-90CA-C18122CB90A8 (resized).jpeg

#660 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

According to that flyer Automated Services / Pinballs.com has Attack From Mars Classic Edition in stock? I didn't even know those were on the line.

The show room has an SE on display for free play . Call and ask Mike..

#661 6 years ago

I have a Classic AFMR in stock. Call me as its my last one. Also MMR's in stock.

[email protected]

#662 6 years ago

Novice here, just starting to get a games room up and running. I ordered the LE with green trim yesterday, and told it should be with me by the end of November, so not long to wait.

#663 6 years ago
Quoted from jmagla:

Novice here, just starting to get a games room up and running. I ordered the LE with green trim yesterday, and told it should be with me by the end of November, so not long to wait.

J,

Great choice, you're going to love it!

#664 6 years ago
Quoted from jmagla:

Congrats the LE is amazing!!!

#665 6 years ago
Quoted from jmagla:

Welcome to the forum! You made a great decision for your first game!

1 week later
#666 6 years ago

My Rock Custom interactive under-cab lighting ..

#667 6 years ago

Looks Awesome! Nice Job!

#668 6 years ago

Thanks great kit that installs in 5 minutes!!! Love it!!

#669 6 years ago

Love this game. Have owned my Le for over a week now and cant say anything bad about it. Very happy with purchase!

#670 6 years ago

Great Machine! Great Company!

#671 6 years ago

Sorry!

#672 6 years ago

My Classic is in but just to busy to go pick it up.

#673 6 years ago

I will go get it!

#674 6 years ago

What's the best price folks have gotten on an SE? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share in the thread.

Was researching the classic edition, but that screen on the SE really looks good.

#675 6 years ago

2 of the classics i have seen had the color display at the $6,500 price so lets hope mine is the same they looked really nice

1 month later
#676 6 years ago

I have had a chance to play AFMr special and LE over the last few weeks and really liked them enough to consider picking one up. It looks like the difference in price between the two is around $700 and my understanding is you get the topper, LED saucer upgrade on the LE plus the numbered edition. Is there anything else I am missing from a difference stand point? I know there are not many of these around at the moment but looking at options.

#677 6 years ago

Mirror blades?

#678 6 years ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

I am missing from a difference stand point?

LE also has double the warranty of the SE, which has double the warranty of the standard.

Differences listed here : http://www.chicago-gaming.com/afm.php each $700 gets you more stuff as you go up the models.

LTG : )

#679 6 years ago

Thanks for the replies, good catch on the mirror blades. I typically stick with premium version but the LE is very tempting on this Pin!

#680 6 years ago

The mini saucer light show is excellent. The tipping point for me. Topper was not a factor at the time as I thought it would not fit in my basement...but it ended up fitting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 45.00
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 79.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

There are 680 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remakewho-is-in/page/14?hl=cosmojoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.