• In 100% 131 votes
    24%
  • Not in 0% 280 votes
    52%
  • On the fence ! 132 votes
    24%

(543 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 35 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

236BFAA7-F10D-41A4-90CA-C18122CB90A8 (resized).jpeg
AFE444C6-C89A-43E1-81BD-7398D02C306D (resized).jpeg
remake (resized).jpg
IMG_0301.PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
8322c052f474e1f241d356beded97129c031e975 (resized).jpg
IMG_0992.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0982.JPG
IMG_0983.JPG
IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_0901.JPG
IMG_1720 (resized).JPG
Dots2 (resized).jpg
Dots (resized).jpg

There are 680 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
#651 1 year ago

Just wanted to say, I have been totally happy with my AFMr. We have had it at home for a month or so now with absolutely no issues. I did go in and make some adjustments to the factory defaults. The default flipper strength was a little too strong for me so I took it down to the -10 setting. I also lowered the power on the slingshots and pop bumpers. It is really nice how much control there is over these settings.

Still have not managed to start Rule the Universe Lighting Super Jackpot is a herculean task for me. It is easier for me to light conquer mars than to light super jackpot

#652 1 year ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

Just wanted to say, I have been totally happy with my AFMr. We have had it at home for a month or so now with absolutely no issues. I did go in and make some adjustments to the factory defaults. The default flipper strength was a little too strong for me so I took it down to the -10 setting. I also lowered the power on the slingshots and pop bumpers. It is really nice how much control there is over these settings.
Still have not managed to start Rule the Universe Lighting Super Jackpot is a herculean task for me. It is easier for me to light conquer mars than to light super jackpot

Great news, what a great pin.

1 week later
#653 1 year ago

Gameroom Guys has had my AFM LE deposit for several months now - no game....
Is Cointaker or direct what everyone else is doing?

#654 1 year ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

I'm in the same boat. Mid Oct production to begin again on LE's according to last report.

#655 1 year ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Just be patient. Many of us have had deposits held with no game yet. I put my deposit down (with a different distributor) the day after reveal (in March) and I'm waiting as well. Was told some time this month. Don't want you to feel like you're the only one. They are coming!

#656 1 year ago

Automated Services / Pinballs.com was who I used.. Mike is fantastic!!

IMG_0301.PNG

#657 1 year ago

According to that flyer Automated Services / Pinballs.com has Attack From Mars Classic Edition in stock? I didn't even know those were on the line.

#658 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm in the same boat. Mid Oct production to begin again on LE's according to last report.

Same here. AFMrLE on order with Cointaker. Suppose to ship next week.

remake (resized).jpg

#659 1 year ago

Im in! Got my Brain Disinigrator and my game should be hrer soon!

AFE444C6-C89A-43E1-81BD-7398D02C306D (resized).jpeg

236BFAA7-F10D-41A4-90CA-C18122CB90A8 (resized).jpeg

#660 1 year ago
Quoted from stpcore:

According to that flyer Automated Services / Pinballs.com has Attack From Mars Classic Edition in stock? I didn't even know those were on the line.

The show room has an SE on display for free play . Call and ask Mike..

#661 1 year ago

I have a Classic AFMR in stock. Call me as its my last one. Also MMR's in stock.

larry@flipnoutpinball.com

#662 1 year ago

Novice here, just starting to get a games room up and running. I ordered the LE with green trim yesterday, and told it should be with me by the end of November, so not long to wait.

#663 1 year ago
Quoted from jmagla:

Novice here, just starting to get a games room up and running. I ordered the LE with green trim yesterday, and told it should be with me by the end of November, so not long to wait.

J,

Great choice, you're going to love it!

#664 1 year ago
Quoted from jmagla:

Congrats the LE is amazing!!!

#665 1 year ago
Quoted from jmagla:

Welcome to the forum! You made a great decision for your first game!

1 week later
#666 1 year ago

My Rock Custom interactive under-cab lighting ..

#667 1 year ago

Looks Awesome! Nice Job!

#668 1 year ago

Thanks great kit that installs in 5 minutes!!! Love it!!

#669 1 year ago

Love this game. Have owned my Le for over a week now and cant say anything bad about it. Very happy with purchase!

#670 1 year ago

Great Machine! Great Company!

#672 1 year ago

My Classic is in but just to busy to go pick it up.

#673 1 year ago

I will go get it!

#674 1 year ago

What's the best price folks have gotten on an SE? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share in the thread.

Was researching the classic edition, but that screen on the SE really looks good.

#675 1 year ago

2 of the classics i have seen had the color display at the $6,500 price so lets hope mine is the same they looked really nice

1 month later
#676 1 year ago

I have had a chance to play AFMr special and LE over the last few weeks and really liked them enough to consider picking one up. It looks like the difference in price between the two is around $700 and my understanding is you get the topper, LED saucer upgrade on the LE plus the numbered edition. Is there anything else I am missing from a difference stand point? I know there are not many of these around at the moment but looking at options.

#677 1 year ago

Mirror blades?

#678 1 year ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

I am missing from a difference stand point?

LE also has double the warranty of the SE, which has double the warranty of the standard.

Differences listed here : http://www.chicago-gaming.com/afm.php each $700 gets you more stuff as you go up the models.

LTG : )

#679 1 year ago

Thanks for the replies, good catch on the mirror blades. I typically stick with premium version but the LE is very tempting on this Pin!

#680 1 year ago

The mini saucer light show is excellent. The tipping point for me. Topper was not a factor at the time as I thought it would not fit in my basement...but it ended up fitting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
€ 3.70
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 89.99
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 87.00
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 89.99
$ 35.00
$ 50.00
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 680 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside