• In 100% 131 votes
    24%
  • Not in 0% 280 votes
    52%
  • On the fence ! 132 votes
    24%

(543 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 35 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

236BFAA7-F10D-41A4-90CA-C18122CB90A8 (resized).jpeg
AFE444C6-C89A-43E1-81BD-7398D02C306D (resized).jpeg
remake (resized).jpg
IMG_0301.PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
8322c052f474e1f241d356beded97129c031e975 (resized).jpg
IMG_0992.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0982.JPG
IMG_0983.JPG
IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_0901.JPG
IMG_1720 (resized).JPG
Dots2 (resized).jpg
Dots (resized).jpg

There are 680 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 14.
#601 2 years ago

I'm also getting air balls from the drop target under the saucer. Please post if anyone has any ideas for an adjustment. Thanks.

#602 2 years ago

#124 is born!!

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_0984.JPG

IMG_0988.JPG

IMG_0992.JPG

#603 2 years ago

Got a chance to put several games on an LE yesterday and loved it. It looked fantastic ( except some of the inserts ) and played like a dream. Loved the ships, the light show and the green trim!

Since its a buddy's machine, I wont be getting one to but if he decides to sell, I'll be all over it.

#604 2 years ago

Is there a trick to get your pin setup from here, or is it just brute force and deadlift the back to get the rear legs on? I have always used my trucks liftgate to get the legs on and then pin skates and/or carry it inside.

8322c052f474e1f241d356beded97129c031e975 (resized).jpg

#605 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Is there a trick to get your pin setup from here, or is it just brute force and deadlift the back to get the rear legs on? I have always used my trucks liftgate to get the legs on and then pin skates and/or carry it inside.

No trick just bend over and pick her up, I guarantee it will lift easier than the WOZ sitting beside it

#606 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I am always in a rush to play so I use brute force and a padded stool.
They do have some very nice pinball lifts on the market.

#607 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I pick it up and prop it on a shorty ladder while I attach the legs

#608 2 years ago

I lifted just a few inches and had my wife slide-in my Harbor Freight lift table, and finished the lift with a few pumps on the lever.

pasted_image (resized).png

Easy peasy.

#609 2 years ago

You can use a sawhorse.

#610 2 years ago
Quoted from Backyardace:

You can use a sawhorse.

That's what I've used on other games... AFMr when it arrives will likely get the same treatment.

#611 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Save your back ! Get someone to help lift it and put a bar stool under it. Put the rear legs on with about 1" to 1 1/4" of thread (maybe more) between the leveler nut and the bottom of the leg.

Use the same helper to set it on floor slides. Slide it into place and remove the slides later.

I have my pins on the small black steel/plastic floor protectors from home depot. They allow sliding if necessary for repairs but grip enough for game play.

If I cant get any help and am on my own I dead lift it onto my harbor freight lift table and jack it up ( as other have suggested).

#612 2 years ago

Where can I find the best deal on a Special Editon shipped to Pa?

#613 2 years ago

thanks for info. I have always used a tailgate or my liftgate to get it done in the past. I have seen people pull it up onto their laps and sit in a chair and put the legs on at cax. It seemed like a hard way to do it to me.

#614 2 years ago

Set up tip.. When I put my legs on I always slide a piece of paper between the cabinet and the legs to make sure the legs are not touching the cabinet art (it can happen even with the metal cab protectors) if you can't slide a peice of paper thru the gap chances are the leg is pinching into the cabinet.

#615 2 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

I lifted just a few inches and had my wife slide-in my Harbor Freight lift table, and finished the lift with a few pumps on the lever.

Easy peasy.

I just rip off the side of the box, and set the harbor freight dolly about a foot from the box, and lower the pin down on it. Then I can put all 4 legs on pretty easily.

#616 2 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I just rip off the side of the box, and set the harbor freight dolly about a foot from the box, and lower the pin down on it. Then I can put all 4 legs on pretty easily.

I would absolutely love to do this!
But my door is too narrow to wheel a game into my house in the box.
So I have to be creative

#617 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I would absolutely love to do this!
But my door is too narrow to wheel a game into my house in the box.
So I have to be creative

I am pretty sure I can fit one, but I won't know for sure until my LE gets here. My gameroom was in the garage in the old house, so i never had to worry about that.

I will also have to handtruck the game down the hill outside to get down to the basement. That won't be fun. I hired movers to bring the other 10 games down there when we moved. lol

#618 2 years ago

Really enjoyed strobe multi-ball !!

#619 2 years ago

I ordered a LE yesterday and it shipped 2 hours later. Please don't hurt me

#620 2 years ago
Quoted from Level3623:

I ordered a LE yesterday and it shipped 2 hours later. Please don't hurt me

Congrats! That's fast service!!

#621 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Really enjoyed strobe multi-ball !!

Its so bright I dont think the max setting is necessary for me. As it stands I almost had a seizure during strobe...

#622 2 years ago

can someone video the strobe mode please ?

#623 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

can someone video the strobe mode please ?

Its so amazing it will probably break my phone...

#624 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Its so bright I dont think the max setting is necessary for me. As it stands I almost had a seizure during strobe...

That's how its supposed to be..... id like to see a video of it on max settings

#625 2 years ago

I will attempt a video of strobe multiball after work today. And post.

Unless someone can capture a vid also .. Not to sure how good it will show with a iPhone

#626 2 years ago

I set my strobe to -1 from max setting, it is pretty intense!

#627 2 years ago

Found this on YouTube.
I was not able to make a good vid of it. This will show what it is like!
Real nice!!!

#628 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

» YouTube video
Found this on YouTube.
I was not able to make a good vid of it. This will show what it is like!
Real nice!!!

Thats a original with mods ..... we know it's very bright and even bc of the design but alot people wanna c a remake on high....

#629 2 years ago

Does anyone have MMR and AFM remake?
How do they compare?

#630 2 years ago

I have MMR and have played a couple of AFMR and they are as well made as each other in my view...

#631 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

How do they compare?

I have both side by side here. ( commercial use )

AFMR stands out with topper, speaker lights, and bigger display.

Both great games.

LTG : )

#632 2 years ago

I am looking to purchase a new inbox medieval madness remake . Would you happen to know the amount that is going to be released this next round ? I have missed the LE but I'm looking to buy the regular one .

#633 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I have MMR and have played a couple of AFMR and they are as well made as each other in my view...

Thanks!!!

Quoted from LTG:

I have both side by side here. ( commercial use )
AFMR stands out with topper, speaker lights, and bigger display.
Both great games.
LTG : )

Thanks LTG!

#634 2 years ago

I'm very tempted to order an AFMR, but one thing that is holding me back is that I own a very nice Tron and Spider-Man, both of which have the motorized drop target bank. So I have to ask myself if I really need a third game with this feature. But I'm glad the AFM remakes are done well and people seem to be very pleased with them. I'm hoping Monster Bash and Cactus Canyon are done just as well because those two are near the top of my wish list.

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

I'm very tempted to order an AFMR, but one thing that is holding me back is that I own a very nice Tron and Spider-Man, both of which have the motorized drop target bank. So I have to ask myself if I really need a third game with this feature. But I'm glad the AFM remakes are done well and people seem to be very pleased with them. I'm hoping Monster Bash and Cactus Canyon are done just as well because those two are near the top of my wish list.

AFMR plays quite different compared to SM and Tron ( I have them both, too), imho.

#636 2 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Totally get the idea, but it’s so different to those other games. AFM is pretty close to perfect pinball.

#637 2 years ago

They are going to make about 250 MMRs this run
I have some allocations available.

Larry@flipnoutpinball.com

#638 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

How do they compare?

I have both side by side. They both play and look great. MMr looks a little dark overall in the playfield and lights compared to AFMr when you see them side by side.

#639 2 years ago
Quoted from CigarJeff:

I have both side by side. They both play and look great. MMr looks a little dark overall in the playfield and lights compared to AFMr when you see them side by side.

Thanks! What pin gets more play?

#640 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

For me, I took the Medieval home and left the Attack at work. Getting about equal play that way!

#641 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

AFMr is getting the bulk of the play but its new of course. Everyone who plays MMr loves it.

#642 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I am looking to purchase a new inbox medieval madness remake . Would you happen to know the amount that is going to be released this next round ? I have missed the LE but I'm looking to buy the regular one .

I can help you with that! I have some available on my next order. We should see them in the next 4-6 weeks. It will be a small run.

Greg
Pinballpro.com

#643 2 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I can help you with that! I have some available on my next order. We should see them in the next 4-6 weeks. It will be a small run.
Greg
Pinballpro.com

I was told around 250 MMRs this run. Does this sound correct?

#644 2 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

They are going to make about 250 MMRs this run
I have some allocations available.
Larry@flipnoutpinball.com

I wish they'd go back and give MMr the big screen treatment AFMr got and offer that as an option on future runs. It's really impressive in person.

#645 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

I wish they'd go back and give MMr the big screen treatment AFMr got and offer that as an option on future runs. It's really impressive in person.

This would be nice!

#646 2 years ago

No more glass rattle..
Problem solved!

1 week later
#647 2 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements, Chicago Gaming distributor, has a few AFMR LEs left to sell... Production on AFMR LEs will resume in early October and games will be shipping shortly thereafter.

We will be at the York, PA Whiterose Gameroom Show with an AFMR Special Edition available for everyone to play / enjoy. Come see us !

$ 1000 deposit on the LE
$ 250 on the SE (Special) and CE (Classic)

Oh, and we have MMRs IN STOCK now available for immediate shipping ! We'll be bringing a few to the York show NIB to take home !

Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

#648 2 years ago

I am also thinking of getting MMR and AFMR but do you owners still enjoy them that much?

I owned original MM and AFM back in the days and loved them, sold them to get the newer pinballs a long time ago. So it's growing on me to get the remakes now. But somehow I'm afraid they wont't meet the latest releases and give a deja vu effect.

Thx for your feedback!

#649 2 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

I am also thinking of getting MMR and AFMR but do you owners still enjoy them that much?
I owned original MM and AFM back in the days and loved them, sold them to get the newer pinballs a long time ago. So it's growing on me to get the remakes now. But somehow I'm afraid they wont't meet the latest releases and give a deja vu effect.
Thx for your feedback!

Both are great games. Loving them both. They're both getting the most play out of my pins.
I don't always turn on all my games when friends come over. Sometimes no games get turned. Right now when friends come, they reach under MMR & AFMR and turn them on themselves. Funny how they look at me and ask, are you playing too? Some of my friends can put a smile on my face in 1 second flat. I have a LE on both. For me PPS & CGC are great to work with. Keep playing, have fun

#650 2 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Thx for your feedback!

Both medieval madness and attack from Mars remake get the most play in my collection . Attack from Mars LE is absolutely spectacular . There are some real nice new in box games on the market from other manufacturers , but I would have to say in my opinion Chicago gaming company is really raising the bar .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 47.00
There are 680 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside