Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by GAP
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

matriz (resized).JPG
    flyer jpg (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GAP.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Pm if you would like to be on a list to receive pricing on the Attack From Mars remake . Let us know if your interested in classic, Special or LE Edition. LE can come in green trim or stainless Please provide a name, phone number and email addess and once we get pricing we will give call.

Thanks

GAP

#4 7 years ago

Responded to all pm's so far. Bump. I will responded to your pm and I will hopefully have a price by Fri .

#5 7 years ago

flyer jpg (resized).JPGflyer jpg (resized).JPG

Sorry to those Chicago Gaming distributors and Chicago Gaming for posting early . I thought the release time was 12pm. Truly honest mistake, but wanted to apologize to everyone.

Sincerely
    GAP

#8 7 years ago

Sat Bump, Taking deposits on all AFMR models. Thanks to those that have put down deposits. Game looks awesome and we are really excited about AFMR.

http://www.greatamericanpinball.com/product_detail.asp?productId=590&categoryId=30&returnPage=%2Fproducts%2Easp%3Fpage%3D2%26categoryId%3D30

Happy Flipping and the TPF show looks awesome. Regret not going!!! Next Year.

Pinball is alive and well!!!
    GAP

#10 7 years ago

Here are the differences

matriz (resized).JPGmatriz (resized).JPG

#11 7 years ago

Responded to all pm's so far. If I haven't or missed your pm, send me another pm. Thanks to those that confirmed their orders.

GAP
    www.greatamericanpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GAP.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-list?tu=GAP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.