Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3949 (resized).jpg
IMG_3952 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190610_110556 (resized).jpg
20161230_231613_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
Mars_Ships_paint_job_2_480x480 (resized).jpg
vintage-kenner-73-ttp-turbo-tower_1_fd89b8b2924f2fbe1d070fcd36bbc5f6 (resized).jpg

#1 9 months ago

I'm hoping to take advantage of as many Black Friday deals as I can so I'll be searching the forums all evening, but was hoping to get some feedback on what folks' favorite mods are for AFMR. I just unboxed my Martian green LE (Xmas present for my son so it's hidden for a few weeks) and it looks so plain stock! Here's my initial list:

- Side blades
- 3D translite
- Pinstadiums (I have them on most of my games and love them)
- upgraded speakers?

Any other suggestions? Thanks!

#3 9 months ago

The Eat at Eddy's building from Mezel mods. Speakers are pretty good from factory imo.

#4 9 months ago

Your LE already has side blades and upgraded speakers.
Eat at Eddie's mod is awesome, get it.

QSS

#5 9 months ago

The Eat at Eddie's mod is definitely awesome, but out of stock. Signed up for the waiting list.

#7 9 months ago

It's simple, but I really like the fluorescent green plastic protector set from Pinbits.

#8 9 months ago

And I think this game looks great stock! I probably will get the Eat at Eddys though.

That's a serious xmas present for your son! I remember this being my favorite and most memorable gift! I guess times have changed

vintage-kenner-73-ttp-turbo-tower_1_fd89b8b2924f2fbe1d070fcd36bbc5f6 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#9 8 months ago

Just added my Eat at Eddy's mod. Extremely cool and quick/easy to install

#10 8 months ago

My vote is the custom painted flying saucers at Back Alley. The detail Matt puts on them is simply amazing and really completes the theme look.

3 months later
#11 4 months ago

Glad I found this post. Got an AFMrLE inbound.

Back Alley's
Mars_Ships_paint_job_2_480x480 (resized).jpg

look a lot nicer than Modfather's.
20161230_231613_1024x1024 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#12 3 months ago

What do you guys think of these?? Sure look good on this machine! Available here on Pinside or at pinbossmods.com
First time ordering? Use code pinboss10 at checkout for 10% off.
IMG_20190610_110556 (resized).jpg

IMG_3952 (resized).jpgIMG_3949 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#13 3 days ago

Just put in the Mezel Mods Backboard Illumination LED strip in my AFMr SE. Makes a huge difference. Really lights up that back area. In my opinion, the only dark area in the game that needed a boost in GI. The blue LEDs also create a luminescent affect on certain parts of the game, giving it an eerie glow. Really cool during Strobe Mulitball and when the Martian multiball starts. Very good mod for $40.00

#14 3 days ago
Quoted from PinballCaps:

What do you guys think of these?? Sure look good on this machine! Available here on Pinside or at pinbossmods.com
First time ordering? Use code pinboss10 at checkout for 10% off.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice, but their a little pricey...

#15 3 days ago
Quoted from dugmar:

Just put in the Mezel Mods Backboard Illumination LED strip in my AFMr SE. Makes a huge difference. Really lights up that back area. In my opinion, the only dark area in the game that needed a boost in GI. The blue LEDs also create a luminescent affect on certain parts of the game, giving it an eerie glow. Really cool during Strobe Mulitball and when the Martian multiball starts. Very good mod for $40.00

I had one and later removed it as I prefer without.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Ringwood, NJ
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside