By chrisnack

4 months ago

Stats

• 259 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by pinballinreno
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2018-04-15 16.53.51 (resized).jpg
9E4F02E3-55FC-42F0-B340-153780823261 (resized).jpeg
0DE14DB6-2F47-43B4-858B-B639AEE8D13A (resized).jpeg
DSC00481 (resized).JPG
DSC00480 (resized).JPG
20180317_233451 (resized).jpg
20180317_233441 (resized).jpg
AFMRleftHi (resized).jpg
AFMRleftNormal (resized).jpg
DSC00495 (resized).JPG
DSC00494 (resized).JPG
amfmrtopperboard2 (resized).jpg
DSC00480 (resized).JPG
DSC00481 (resized).JPG
image1 (resized).jpeg
image2 (resized).jpeg

There are 258 posts in topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 37 days ago
Quoted from Whitenoise3000:

There are a lot of recommendations for custom settings on the game. Do any of the support people have any recommendations for the game settings now that chip 2.0 is available?

Flippers on -3 or -4, everything else default should be fine. I turned the GI and lamp intensity down because I find the game very bright, but I haven’t really changed anything else.

Marc

#252 35 days ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

Good to know, I will proceed accordingly.
Thanks very much!

I'd recommend good quality replacements. Seen too many cheap rubbish screws have the head shear off - even under non-excessive force (mind you, not on playfields). Maybe stainless is a better replacement option just to be safe.

#253 31 days ago
Quoted from mschonbrun:

Yes. You need to get a really good screwdriver with a really hard metal end, put a lot of downward pressure on the screw to get it to turn a few times. Once it’s up a little bit, you can use pliers or other tools it get it the rest of the way out, but, most of the time, once it’s up a little they just come right out. I helped a buddy with his ramp and ran into this. The screw was not stripped from the factory, but it started to as I removed it.

Was able to finally get these out, was a PITA though.

I ended up having to bend the ramp significantly past the document CGC sent, i'm probably 95% good now on launches.

#254 31 days ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Was able to finally get these out, was a PITA though.
I ended up having to bend the ramp significantly past the document CGC sent, i'm probably 95% good now on launches.

If you are not 100% fixed, please open a ticket with CGC as there may be additional remedies to assist you.

Marc

2 weeks later
#255 16 days ago

I've noticed the entrance to my left ramp is slightly raised - close to 1mm - above the PF. I had been wondering why random ramp shots were getting rejected. What the best way to lower that flap down to the PF - as it is on the right ramp?

1 week later
#256 9 days ago

Last night we set up my afmr. First thing is the ball is coming out of the end of the left ramp into the outline hole still. We tried adjusting it, what's the sweet spot on this? Also, is it worth changing the power levels on the flippers and shooter coil to a stronger setting? Thanks!!

#257 9 days ago

One other thing. I found the tilt to be extremely sensitive this game. I put the tilt-bob as far down as possible, and I still had to set the game to 9 warnings, because each bump I'm getting 3-6 warnings easy. Is that normal on your games?

#258 9 days ago
Quoted from butterz:

We tried adjusting it, what's the sweet spot on this?

Loosen the lock nut and slide it over more.

Quoted from butterz:

Also, is it worth changing the power levels on the flippers and shooter coil to a stronger setting?

No reason too unless you need it. Unless you lower them to help with the above problem.

LTG : )

#259 3 days ago

I have an interesting behavior:

During sling activity the lock diverter or something near it will chudder.
Not all the time, but once or twice in every game.

Its hard to track down as it works perfectly.
It only does this during a game and most noticeably when there is a lot of sling action.

Pounding on the playfield doesnt reproduce this problem.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
€ 3.70
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 78.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 299.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 258 posts in topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside