pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0458 (resized).JPG
IMG_0459 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
IMG_0456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 PinGuy's links to unboxing and SOL potential issue. Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #5 SOL protector issue Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #73 LED info Posted by stpcore (6 years ago)

Post #145 Cliffy install info Posted by evh347 (6 years ago)

Post #149 Firmware 1.0.0 Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #189 info on using AFM cliffys Posted by GorillaBiscuits (6 years ago)

Post #357 Topper connector issue Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #366 Image of Cliffy addition to scoop. Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Post #368 Cliffy install info Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tpir.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6936 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballCoug:

I had this very same problem, increasing coil strength did not work, opened a ticket and was sent a video to gently realign the geometry. Easy fix and haven't had an issue since. Below is the link CGC sent, see if it works for you.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjnidctcncvd7zw/2017-12-28%2009.32.42.mov?dl=0

Thank you for this! Been having the same issue on my SE and it is the only thing preventing the table from being perfect

2 months later
#7228 4 years ago

My left flipper is noticably lower when in the up position than the right one. I don't notice anything out of the ordinary in the down position. I assume this is something easy to fix but could use some help diagnosing it. Does this mean the coil is dying and needs to be replaced?

1 month later
#7314 4 years ago

Noticed something kind of odd with my machine the past few days... if I leave it on for a long period of time the volume gets progressively louder. The actual volume setting in the menus remains unchanged, but if I play the game after leaving it on for a few hours it will be about twice as loud as when I play after first powering it up?!

Has anyone else ever seen or heard of anything like this? Have not reached out to distro/CGC yet but kind of worried there might be a short/feedback somewhere.

#7328 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Anyone else's ball lock VUK occasionally lack the power to put the ball on the wireform? I've tried max settings, but it still about once a game doesn't have sufficient power. Should I weaken the coil spring, or has anyone else came up with a good solution?

CGC posted a video about what is going on here and how to fix it. I can't find it on YouTube but know it exists and will find it!

You have to slightly bend part of the VUK assembly from underneath the table. Sounds worse than it is

#7342 4 years ago

Have a really weird issue that I can't begin to figure out since it seems like the software is failing badly (not even sure how that would be possible.)

About once every five or six games I will drain (well after ball save) and instead of the bonus sequence and the ball actually ending the game launches all 4 balls one after the other. If I let all 4 of those drain, the ball ends and I get the bonus sequence. Everything in the trough seems fine and the game seems to "know" it launched 4 balls. No clue at all

I know this sounds insane, but I can get video of it.

#7346 4 years ago

Sorry, but I don't understand what that has to do with the shooter lane switch

To be clear, all of the balls get plunged still during the current ball since it has not ended yet for some reason. There is no bonus or end of ball awarded after the drain of the "real" ball and then all four get launched. Why would it be trying to plunge balls after a drain in the first place? The ball saver is long-expired when this happens so it isn't that.

2 weeks later
#7415 4 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Please open a help desk ticket with Chicago Gaming Company and we will be glad to help you find out what the problem is, and get your game back up playing 100%.
You can open your ticket here: https://www.chicago-gaming.com/support/helpdesk
Ryan

Thank you very much for your time and response. I have not entered a ticket because I am not even sure how to properly describe the problem or what could possibly be done about it. Seems like a software bug and I already have 1.01 firmware installed. Don't want to waste anyone's time, but I appreciate the offer to help!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tpir.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club?tu=tpir and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.