pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0458 (resized).JPG
IMG_0459 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
IMG_0456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 PinGuy's links to unboxing and SOL potential issue. Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #5 SOL protector issue Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #73 LED info Posted by stpcore (6 years ago)

Post #145 Cliffy install info Posted by evh347 (6 years ago)

Post #149 Firmware 1.0.0 Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #189 info on using AFM cliffys Posted by GorillaBiscuits (6 years ago)

Post #357 Topper connector issue Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #366 Image of Cliffy addition to scoop. Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Post #368 Cliffy install info Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider requis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1712 6 years ago

So my AFMR is suppose to show up tomorrow and interested in having all the optimum settings setup as we put it together during unboxing.

Can anyone take a moment to put in a post for all of the best settings, angle, elevation, flipper etc..that we should utilize for a new family just getting in the hobby... I recognize this is subjective but really just looking for a starting point. We ordered Cliffy’s for all our pins coming tomorrow but never thought to ask what would be the best way to configure these on initial setup.

Thank you for posting really appreciate your help!

#1714 6 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hi All - I am looking to purchase the LE and unfortunately there are none of the AFMr in my area to actually play. I currently have MET and AC/DC. I was going to purchase an AS for Xmas but then I saw the AFMr and thought it would be different and a better buy. Looking for some feedback before I drop 10K
Thx

You might want to call Jerry at P1 he just got some in, they have a number of pins setup in the show room, I was there last week but they did not have an AFMR setup, they might have got one setup by now on the floor. I Would invite you over to our place, but with holidays and family members coming in we are booked solid until the new year...our AFM is showing up tomorrow...

#1717 6 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I was at P1 last week as well and played the MMr and it was fun. Spoke with the guys there yesterday and they do not have one set-up and I don't think they plan on it either. Once you get yours let me know how you like it. Did you get the green trim or black?

I went with the black Trim, and will absolutely post back. Just one more day...can't wait!

#1736 6 years ago
Quoted from Miknan:

Just curious, when you guys are getting these calls from the shipping companies did your distributor call you first to say it was sent out or were these call out of the blue?

I got the call from Disti as I payed for Installation services, and so they have all 4 of my pins and were waiting on my Dialed in LE...Now that they have arrived I got the call from the disti's installer that they will be here tomorrow morning...Gonna be a tough night getting to sleep anticipation is killing me been wanting to do this for years lol...feels like Christmas eve all over again when i was 6..ok 10....fine 48..

#1742 6 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

What 4 pins did you buy. Is this the start of your collection?

We bought NIB, AFMR LE, Dialed In LE, GOT premium, TWD premium

It is the start of our collection / hobby, once phase 2 of our game room is complete will hopefully be buying more.

Thanks everyone for all the great tips and information!

2 weeks later
#2173 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

For those that are having problems with the topper, is the problem not being able to connect all the wires? The reason I ask is that on mine, a couple of the connectors had a piece of plastic (like a plastic pin) blocking one of the holes. I have no idea why they came like this. I was hesitant to try and remove the plastic pin but it was obvious that the only way to connect the wires was to remove those pins. I used needle nose pliers and they didn't exactly come out easily but once out I connected everything and the topper works fine. Anybody else have these plastic pins blocking holes on their connectors?

We had them on ours, they were removed during install and everything works fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.00
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider requis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club?tu=requis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.