pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0458 (resized).JPG
IMG_0459 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
IMG_0456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 PinGuy's links to unboxing and SOL potential issue. Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #5 SOL protector issue Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #73 LED info Posted by stpcore (6 years ago)

Post #145 Cliffy install info Posted by evh347 (6 years ago)

Post #149 Firmware 1.0.0 Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #189 info on using AFM cliffys Posted by GorillaBiscuits (6 years ago)

Post #357 Topper connector issue Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #366 Image of Cliffy addition to scoop. Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Post #368 Cliffy install info Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pmaino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#547 6 years ago

Has anyone made an air ball protector for under the ship?

1 month later
#906 6 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Is there any way to reduce the amount of airballs off the singular saucer target (behind the drop bank, blocking the hole for the final shot)?
Because it raises and lowers I dont think it can be bent forward?

Been having the same issues. Reduced the power on my flippers and increased the playfield angle. Nothing has worked. Still get so many air balls. Anyone come up with a fix yet? Could someone make a plastic protector under the saucer? Would that help?

2 weeks later
#987 6 years ago

Has anyone had any issues with the F115 fuse constantly blowing. I was playing a game and decided to adjust the flipper strength. Once I did this, I started a new game and the right flipper was help up for a few seconds then it went down. Flipper was dead. I assumed a bad fuse which was the case. Put in a new fuse and then turned the game on. Immediately the fuse blew again. Just opened a ticket a few minutes ago with Chicago gaming and I am await some help there. Figured in the meantime I'd come on the message boards to see if anyone else has had this issue. I checked all the connections in the back box to make sure no wires are being pinched. Wires to the coil and EOS all look normal.

Two questions:

1. what the right fuse is so i can order a bunch more?
2. How can I start trouble shooting this?

Thanks,

Pete

#988 6 years ago

So I finally found the fuse list in the manual...don't know how i missed it the first time. 4a 250v SB fuse.

I found my last 4A 250v SB fuse and put it in the machine. turned the game on and the right flipper immediately fired and stayed up for about 3 seconds and then the fuse blew again.

#990 6 years ago

EOS switch is open and spaced identical to the left flipper.

#993 6 years ago

Got a quick response from Doug after I opened my ticket. Working with them now to see if we can diagnose this. Will keep you guys updated.

#996 6 years ago
Quoted from racecar85:

I was playing with my flipper strength power and closed the coin door and my right flipper stuck in the on up position. CGC is sending me out a driver board. I don't believe any fuses blew (flipper never went down, shut machine off in less than 5 seconds).

Yes I turned the machine off pretty quickly as well. I wonder what is going on here as it seems like we have similar issues.

#998 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. It's like fliptronics.

Already on his ticket with info and alerted it to CGC to get a new board.
LTG : )

Amazing customer support. Thanks Lloyd!

#1035 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Has anyone had any issues with the F115 fuse constantly blowing. I was playing a game and decided to adjust the flipper strength. Once I did this, I started a new game and the right flipper was help up for a few seconds then it went down. Flipper was dead. I assumed a bad fuse which was the case. Put in a new fuse and then turned the game on. Immediately the fuse blew again. Just opened a ticket a few minutes ago with Chicago gaming and I am await some help there. Figured in the meantime I'd come on the message boards to see if anyone else has had this issue. I checked all the connections in the back box to make sure no wires are being pinched. Wires to the coil and EOS all look normal.
Two questions:
1. what the right fuse is so i can order a bunch more?
2. How can I start trouble shooting this?
Thanks,
Pete

I just wanted to update everyone on my fuse / right flipper not working. It was indeed and issue with the solenoid driver board. The give away was when i replaced the fuse and turned the game on, the flipper would automatically fire and stay up for a few seconds, then the fuse would blow.

Opened a ticket and received communication within an hour or so from Lloyd and team. Once we figured out what the issue was I received a call from Doug saying that they were testing my new board and it will be shipped out immediately. Board arrived today and it fixed the problem. Customer service is a 10/10 here.

-Pete

3 months later
#2949 6 years ago

Still waiting to hear something from automated....nothing yet.

#3042 6 years ago

Automated shipped my Pic 2.0 and it arrived today. Flippers set at -4 now after install and the game plays perfect now.

4 weeks later
#4494 6 years ago

Has anyone installed pinstadium lights on their AFMr?

#4503 6 years ago

If I have the original warm GI can you adjust the color to match?

#4506 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Mod bug bites again lol! Your lighting in the room is so fantastic that none of the games really need it. Plus, they all have PDI glass

True. Just curious to see what it looks like.

#4579 6 years ago

Has anyone put on Titan Grey rubbers?

#4583 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Yes, I posted pictures some time ago either here or in the Titan thread....at any rate I love em
here it is: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/44#post-3910885

awesome. thank you for that. Looks beautiful.

1 week later
#4644 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballology:

Should have my LE next week! Pumped! Atttttack!

Hopefully you get a playfield with proper colors! Fingers crossed for you.

1 month later
#5034 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Mezelmods is making a building to cover the VUK. This is just the prototype so it will have more detail. We have other mods coming to so look for my thread soon.

Looks awesome. id be in on one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pmaino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club?tu=pmaino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.