Topic Stats

• 7,597 posts
  • 482 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 228 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,309 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1167033B-1B34-4497-9F27-B118FABFAC37 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2888.JPG
IMG_2887.JPG
IMG_2880.JPG
IMG_2881.JPG
wops.gif
IMG_2877.JPG
wps.gif
IMG_2874.JPG
IMG_2878.JPG
JP (resized).jpg
IMG_2871 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
15D7D503-2098-4ED4-862D-A6CD02C3B2C2.jpeg
E88C5746-21AA-4E80-8AA5-2C112166F607.jpeg
48200C27-701D-460A-95BC-2FE2201164C1.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 PinGuy's links to unboxing and SOL potential issue. Posted by Pin_Guy (2 years ago)

Post #5 SOL protector issue Posted by Pin_Guy (2 years ago)

Post #73 LED info Posted by stpcore (2 years ago)

Post #145 Cliffy install info Posted by evh347 (2 years ago)

Post #149 Firmware 1.0.0 Posted by Pin_Guy (2 years ago)

Post #189 info on using AFM cliffys Posted by GorillaBiscuits (2 years ago)

Post #357 Topper connector issue Posted by LTG (2 years ago)

Post #366 Image of Cliffy addition to scoop. Posted by sparechange1974 (2 years ago)

Post #368 Cliffy install info Posted by sparechange1974 (2 years ago)

Post #494 LCD screen info Posted by spazzman90 (2 years ago)

Post #639 workaround - to drooping shield targets Posted by markp99 (2 years ago)

Post #1966 Info on Easter eggs Posted by bigd1979 (1 year ago)

Post #2062 cliffy saucer install. Posted by PDFVT (1 year ago)

Post #2201 Urgent attention to flipper strength rates message from CGC Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Post #2952 speaker lights for AFMR classic Posted by Lermods (1 year ago)

Post #3001 SOL PIC Posted by Damien (1 year ago)

Post #3167 Picture of crazed plastics defect on AfMr Posted by Onwallst (1 year ago)

Post #3174 list of issues Posted by Onwallst (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pghpinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5534 1 year ago

Looking for an AFMr LE as well. Will be at ReplayFx if anyone has one to bring and sell!

3 months later
#6040 11 months ago

Looking to pick up a AFMR LE with green trim. Anyone selling one close to me (Pittsburgh)or any dealers with any left? May be interested in MBr LE as well if I can find dealer with both

2 months later
#6307 9 months ago

Anybody near me looking to leave the club? I am looking to join!

3 weeks later
#6408 8 months ago

Do they make trim kits for these so you can change the color of the trim if you’d like?

#6411 7 months ago
Quoted from mtp78:

PPS and Automated services are only two places with le's in stock if your looking for new. I just ordered a green le

Same Green LE and number matched MBr LE. Can’t wait

#6443 7 months ago

Matching #381 AFMR LE and MBR LE waiting for me to pick up. Grabbing them Friday. Can’t wait!

#6445 7 months ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Matching? Interesting. NIB right? Congrats!!

Yes. Both NIB.

#6447 7 months ago
Quoted from Maide:

Wow, where'd you get a NIB AFMr LE still

Planetary had a few left.

#6459 7 months ago

Picked up matching #381s today!! Both look and play great!! Are there any adjustments I should make on AFMr settings?

872EE5B0-B850-4E17-BF11-BE3F2E385D95 (resized).jpegB15AFD52-740A-4EB6-B275-9E3E5112B37C (resized).jpeg
#6460 7 months ago

I turned down flippers to -3? Anything else?

#6470 7 months ago
Quoted from Nickrc3:

It greatly reduces the likelihood of airballs which are extremely damaging, and provides ball control.

...pghpinfan, love that dual CGC combination! I'm a big Universal Monster fan and movie buff, and have all the old Aurora plastic models (circa 1962), painted professionally by my Father. Displaying these around MBr would really enhance the environment.
Regarding AFMr, I suggest the Mexal 'Eddy', a trough and shooter lane LED, and after several hundred plays, change the black rubbers, bumpers and slings. I replaced everything with Titan silicons. She plays better, looks great, and the playfield remains clean.

I bet those models look nice. Thanks for the advice.

#6486 7 months ago

What triggers the light in the playfield between the pop bumpers to light up? I am not sure I’ve seen mine light up yet

#6489 7 months ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

Super jets requires 100 jet bumper interactions, the light then flashes.

Thank you.

#6494 7 months ago

Easy question- is there a setting that adjusts the replay score based on how well or, in my case, how poorly you are doing? My Met Pro used to do this. It would range up the better I did and move down the worse i did. If so, what menu and what setting. Thanks!!

#6497 7 months ago

Mezel mods Eat at Eddy’s mod back in stock for those waiting for one

#6518 7 months ago
Quoted from hollywood:

At least it’s crossing an ocean and travelling intercontinental...I live in Windsor Canada (Detroit is NORTH of me...as are many states), share North America and shipping to me is astronomical as well! I don’t get it at all!

I had mine shipped to a terminal and went and picked it up myself. May be an option for you. Of course I didn’t need to cross the border

#6526 7 months ago

I am looking to change out the flipper rubbers and go with Titans - any cool colors or kits suggested?

2 weeks later
#6578 6 months ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Number LE#541 inbound, also coming in with a MM. Sara was awesome at Planetary, call her.

Can’t agree more. Had great service from Planetary and Sara on my AFMr LE and matching MBr LE!

2 months later
#7010 4 months ago

Finally hit 8 billion today and took grand champion spot! One cut short from going for Mars. Next time!

1 week later
#7086 3 months ago
Quoted from Fizz:

Well, technically, you are SAVING the countries.
But I know what you mean. That saucer is harder to hit than it would seem. Especially from the right flipper. I was starting to wonder if it was just my game.

Couldn’t agree more. Right flipper hitting the saucer for me is really difficult.

4 weeks later
#7235 86 days ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I ordered those as well (from Pinbits) and went to install this past weekend. How were you able to install and still place the screws/nuts back on? The protectors were so thick that I was barely able to get a thread to turn on, and in some places the screws weren't long enough to reinstall. I would love to have these on, but don't see how it is possible.

Had the same problem with the ones I ordered from Mezel Mods. Ending up returning them

1 month later
#7324 37 days ago

I never updated my software when I got my NIB machine. All I did was put in the new PIC chip. Is there anything in the updated software worth it?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Winchester, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pghpinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside