IMG_0459 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
IMG_0456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 PinGuy's links to unboxing and SOL potential issue. Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #5 SOL protector issue Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #73 LED info Posted by stpcore (6 years ago)

Post #145 Cliffy install info Posted by evh347 (6 years ago)

Post #149 Firmware 1.0.0 Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #189 info on using AFM cliffys Posted by GorillaBiscuits (6 years ago)

Post #357 Topper connector issue Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #366 Image of Cliffy addition to scoop. Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Post #368 Cliffy install info Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#206 6 years ago

Hi all,
Just unboxed. I am not particularly picky but had a question about a couple little blemishes on my playfield. I don't think there're ball marks (I have a few, but these spots look like they're in the clearcoat). I didn't have time to take the glass off but I'll try to tomorrow. Normal?

I otherwise love the game and can't imagine opening a ticket over this. Just wondering though. I took the pictures with the light just right. You usually can't even notice them.

IMG_2335 (resized).JPGIMG_2335 (resized).JPG

IMG_2337 (resized).JPGIMG_2337 (resized).JPG

#217 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

I agree, those look like they were caused by screws from the bottom side and will become a large problem as the ball will wear away at the elevated portion of the playfield. Do open a ticket, if these are from screws I would consider this playfield to be damaged during assembly.

I checked the playfield. They are definitely tiny little positives (bumps). Curiously there are no screws under the playfield in those areas. I'm concluding that they are small bubbles or "splashes" in the clear.
Not a big deal to me necessarily. But Doug has already reached out to me directly (!) just based on my post in this thread! Unrivaled customer service in my opinion.

In all, an EPIC remake. Very pleased. I think build and feel is even slightly above my beloved MMRLE. Fun game.

I should add that these are for sure not ball dimples. I now have a few of those and I know they're normal. They are very distinctly different.

IMG_2346 (resized).JPGIMG_2346 (resized).JPG

#224 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

So what was the conclusion/resolution (If any) on your playfield between yourself and CGC?

No resolution yet. He is out of town and it is a weekend so we will take it up soon. I was just impressed he reached out. I'm sure it will be fine. I'll definitely report back on any resolution.

Has there been no other reports of this on other playfields?

1 week later
#321 6 years ago

I've only played AFM in noisy arcades, so I never really heard the music. Is it me or is it remarkable similar to #sttng?

Also, is it normal for shots to the drop target at the saucer to come out REALLY hot and even air ball sometimes? It feels like my #IJ drops!

#364 6 years ago

I'm working on similar loop issues from both sides. Even a well placed shot seems to rattle around and not make it around with any momentum. Having only played the original AFM rarely, I'm not sure if this is usual. I've heard this game described as fast and flowy, but I'm not getting that vibe at all.

#386 6 years ago

Hey guys, can someone verify for me the position of these guide rails? I think this might be the problem with my orbit shots not flowing at all. My left orbit shot is a 1/10. The rest make it a few inches and rattle violently and then dribble out. Both these rails look like they're bowed out narrowing the ball path. There's a significant jump from the plunge "jump ramp" to the orbit guide rail. Should those be closer?

IMG_2522 (resized).JPGIMG_2522 (resized).JPG

IMG_2523 (resized).JPGIMG_2523 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#472 6 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

I get this a lot as well.

I've been talking about this for a while. I get similar rattle around type stuff on the left loop shot as well. I haven't FULLY leveled mine though so I'm taking it with a grain of salt

#541 6 years ago

Zero flipper delay on mine. Crazy fast.

#573 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Had to walk away from the game today... Maybe I got to used to MM... Maybe I just flat out suck at pinball... But the drains in this game are absolutely punishing!
My average score is like 2-3 billion... Get my ass handed to me haha!

Having he exact same feeling. Brutal compared to my mm. Couple that with unexplained rejections on both loops and I can get a little frustrated.

4 weeks later
#881 6 years ago
Quoted from adii:

I finally got around to tracking down the issue. The metal ball guide is the issue. I think someone else had a similar issue. I'm surprised this made it through quality control.
The ball is shanking left off the ball guide and hitting the other guide in front of the pops.

I posted about something similar. What do you know about the situation. The photo you posted looks exactly like mine. What is it supposed to look like?

2 weeks later
#989 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

So I finally found the fuse list in the manual...don't know how i missed it the first time. 4a 250v SB fuse.
I found my last 4A 250v SB fuse and put it in the machine. turned the game on and the right flipper immediately fired and stayed up for about 3 seconds and then the fuse blew again.

End of stroke switch?

#991 6 years ago

Sounds like a problem I had with my lotr when a transistor was blown. But I’m not sure these newer boards have stuff like that. Sorry! Ltg will get you on the right track...

1 month later
#1391 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Just got my AFMrLE this afternoon.
Love the look of it, not really enjoying the way it plays, the way I have it set-up.
It will take some getting used to, since it's different from all the previous Sterns that I've had but I expect there's much more to it than that, and I could use some opinions...
I was watching one of Bowen's PAPA videos, and would love to get my new machine playing like that one.
» YouTube video
Not sure if it's just a matter of logging about 400 hundred games onto this one, just to wear it in a little? The ball definitely blazes around the playfield at a breakneck speed. (I've lowered my flipper strength to -7)
I've also maxed the plunger strength. While it does often make it around the orbit for a super-skill shot now, (it rarely made it around at stock setting) it's not aligned well when exiting the shooter lane, and rattles around big time before making its way to the jet bumper area. Something there probably needs some adjusting. Not sure where to start.
I also noticed the left orbit is equally tough to make. It's not at all smooth, and needs some help as well.
Could be that the playfield isnt even well levelled to be honest. I used a torpedo level, and then an Ipad clinometer for accuracy -I had to lengthen the front legs over half their max height to hit 6.5%, (which is really odd compared to all other games I have owned, since usually I would increase the back legs only a little, to get a pin to 6.5%) and even then, the levelling bubble is way at the bottom, which I would expect indicates that the game is shallow, and should be much steeper.
So, hoping that some of you who may have experienced the same initial feel can share what you've tweaked to improve the flow on this game?
Thanks for any help you can provide!
(If any of you could take a photo of your level bubble, and tell me what flipper strength you're using, that might be a great place for me to get started)

I have had similar problems. I am hearing to lower pitch a little and lower flipper power. My left orbit very rarely makes it around cleanly. Usually rattles around and sometimes barely dribbles into the pops.

#1492 6 years ago

For me the biggest problem getting to rtu is the super jackpot. Any strategies there?

1 week later
#1780 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

After making the same adjustment to the plunger coil that Snaroff was kind enough to illustrate with pics, and then levelling the machine side to side at the back and near the flippers, I'd say I have my pin working about 95% to how it was designed.
Still appears as though the left orbit guiderail may have been bent or something, but I'm going to play it this way for now and consider replacing the guiderail some time in the future.
I assume nobody else is seeing rejects from the left orbit? I can make the shot 3 times in a row on some games, but there are times when the ball seems to hit that guide rail and loses all steam, immediately. Definitely not the way it's supposed to function.

I’ve had that problem from day one. Mentioned it in a post a while back but didn’t hear any others with that problem. I turned my flipper strength down as some have mentioned and it definitely works better. Still rattles out sometimes.

#1782 6 years ago

Does anyone else think the shooter lane rejects occur when the ball contacts the wiring that crosses under the ramp right there? Is that standard? I’m pretty sure that’s where balls are hitting and losing required velocity.

#1959 6 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I haven't even seen the mother ship yet. I not only suck and pinball, but at video modes as well. lol

I just swing my barrel pretty much all the way back and forth. It keeps pretty good coverage. I’ve gotten the eb a few times and mothership once (it was awesome). Try that.

2 weeks later
#2561 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I use to think the new, non-adjustable hinges were a step back, however all my Sterns with the 2-hinge mech work flawlessly. So while I bitched initially, I'm a convert. I'm curious, have you actually had a Stern with the new mech fail on you? All my B/W lockdown bars feel different even when dialed in...it may be adjustable, but the B/W lockdown mechanism is far from perfect.
I agree Stern's decision to remove the maintenance rails (on the Pros) was a huge slap in the face. I've been lobbying Stern to stop shipping the pegs for years. I'm hopeful they will unify around the rails again soon.
In any event, the Stern missteps are minor compared with all the issues discussed in this thread (blown boards, flippers that throw the ball around uncontrollably, flippers that lack any B/W feel whatsoever, shooter lane issues, VUK adjustments, topper failures, lockdown bar adjustments, etc.). Not claiming all AFMr's exhibit these issues, but quite a few do...
snaroff

Idk. I love my afmr despite a launch problem. And I follow the Star Wars (Stern) thread and there have been plenty of problems discussed there. Very similar stuff.

2 weeks later
#2937 6 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Strobe multiball must be played in absolut darkness

is it possible to do this on AFMR? It seems my backbox stays on? Now I forget....must play it again...

#2958 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Got confirmation mine shipped from PPS today

Same.

1 week later
#3205 6 years ago

That sucks man. Sorry that happened. I guarantee Doug at CGC will make it right. It’s amazing what something as simple as a loose bolt can do

#3297 6 years ago

It’s weird to me that people are SO negative about playfield protectors and so up about cliffys. Don’t get me wrong, I love cliffys, but mostly for already damaged spots. Aren’t these really the same thing? They both change the look and both affect play. I can’t see why having a cliffy over a damaged spot vs over a pristine playfield is really different. I’m choosing to play AFMR with a little mylar in key spots and if damage happens, then I’ll add cliffys. Am I completely alone in this opinion?

#3402 6 years ago

I guess my question is if nobody ever takes a cliffys off, why does it matter if there is damage under or if it’s protected day one? I know it’s all opinion and I don’t disrespect anyone’s.

Has anyone tried that “hard as nails” liquid stuff or anything like that?

1 week later
#3859 6 years ago

I’ll chime in. I’ve had a few issues with my LE and Doug has resolved them to my satisfaction. Somebody put a vote on this thread (owners only): “are you satisfied with your purchase overall?”

I’d vote yes so far.

#3862 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Glad to hear. Interesting no one is posting that they have had zero issues. I have more new in the box games with zero adjustments and problems than I have had games with issues. Playing perfect right out of the box is high quality control.

Off topic but my MMrLE played perfectly right out of the box. Afmr was playable but super skillshot (launch) problem happened sometimes. Still very fun to play.

#3865 6 years ago

I had forgotten why I ignored the previous poster so I took him off the ignored list. Now I remember. So negative and condescending.

#3870 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Reminder it is against pinside conduct to attack another member. He is expressing his view as are you.

You are probably right. I likely crossed a line. Apologies

Honest question though: Isn’t Doug from CGC a member of pinside? He’s gotten a lot of legit criticism here, but also a whole lot of “attacks” (name calling, etc).

#4007 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Can you post a pic of the area by the flippers? I wonder what that ball with the chick on it looks like with nude instead of orange in it since it's a pretty large area.

Here’s mine:

I’ve never owned an original so tbh I didn’t notice the difference till it was pointed out in this thread. It’s amazing to play though! Kicked my butt so many times today then I got 4 blue lights and felt I was on my way to rtu. Then... drain

1D1C6DE6-D276-41C0-9B81-B905B0EB8E5F (resized).jpeg1D1C6DE6-D276-41C0-9B81-B905B0EB8E5F (resized).jpeg

21CE35B9-CA70-4E7B-B611-C45FC2627003 (resized).jpeg21CE35B9-CA70-4E7B-B611-C45FC2627003 (resized).jpeg

#4009 6 years ago

Agree. Doesn’t bother me too much. I wonder just how many nudes there are out there.

#4011 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

It is light but not a a full nude but close. Full nude matches the girl. Your playfeild is nice no planking and high gloss.

I actually have minor planking or ribbing or whatever but you can only see it at an angle and with certain lighting! Doesn’t bother me much as you can’t really see it while playing.

87699ED6-012D-478B-9E73-93F68791C58B (resized).jpeg87699ED6-012D-478B-9E73-93F68791C58B (resized).jpeg

DC142D0D-2C3F-4998-A139-081DE36A6717 (resized).pngDC142D0D-2C3F-4998-A139-081DE36A6717 (resized).png

#4024 6 years ago

Ribbing doesn’t seem to be changing. I’m in a dry climate for sure but it’s in a conditioned room. Plays perfectly and, like I said, I never owned an original so colors don’t look bad to me at all. Not likely to sell it, so I’m not worried. But I respect others opinions on the matter.

#4169 6 years ago

I think we can read into the lack of posting about large problems. It appears that most have been taken care of and prefer not to talk about it.

I know my small to medium problems have been taken care of with great customer service.

#4172 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Prefer not to, or were told not to by CGC as a condition of getting the replacement? Shutting up all of a sudden and not sharing the resolution isn't helping anyone.

I agree. But I think that of the few big problems that have actually arisen, most have been addressed despite the hysteria. I could be wrong, though and don’t want to be flamed.

I just think it’s a shame if a newb came on this thread and was scared away from the opportunity of owning one of the greatest pinball machines of all time. I think most issues big and small have been addressed. If people were told not to say anything, and they comply, that implies to me that they are happy with the solution. Otherwise, get on here and tell it out!

#4178 6 years ago

I can’t remember what crazing is relating to playfields. Help?

#4190 6 years ago

I’m sure what will come of all this is they will do better QC and not have as many problems to begin with. But unlikely this will reduce sales more than a few who read this thread.

#4233 6 years ago

I noticed the mismatch and wanted to do something similar. Thanks for the inspiration and nice work!

#4298 6 years ago

To the two main poster of “all the problems” (not calling you out by name, that’s bad form): CGC has fully addressed my major issue. Do you understand? My issue is resolved. I’m saying it. Done.

To the dude with the weird knot in your shooter lane: is your problem resolved? If you don’t reply, we will assume yes.

Why is it that the ONLY people harping on the “issues” are the people without them? Or not even owners of the game! Drop it. For real. I had real and serious issues JUST LIKE THE KNOT. They are resolved!!! 100%. CGC took care of me and it was simple and quick. Personal contact with excellent customer service. They like to keep stuff personal and not blab all over. It’s how they choose to do business.

If anyone still has actual unresolved problems, feel free to post. But this thread has completely been ruined by a few people who won’t drop this discussion despite a complete lack of evidence of unaddressed issues. Take it elsewhere.

#4302 6 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

I couldn’t agree more. The poster who is the most vocal complainer on this Owner’s thread - 80 posts almost all negative - doesn’t even own an AFMr, he owns 38 Sterns as he admitted himself earlier in this thread.
Thank you for letting us know that CGC fully addressed your issues. Great to hear!

Yes. Doug was great. Classic personal touch.

And before either negative poster asks: I live in idaho and have no connection with CGC. Just hate to see any business being beaten up for no reason.

#4306 6 years ago

Can someone tell me exactly what to do during rule the universe multiball? I’ve gotten there twice in two days and either the ending is very anticlimactic or I keep failing!

Please help, I need that title!

#4311 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I was told by a buyer with a defective playfield that, according to his dealer, the stakes are a bit higher than just a couple of people complaining in a single thread on Pinside. There are other buyers who have not participated in this thread for fear that CGC will not rectify their problems.
I don't think CGC will be able to keep them all quiet until after TPF, but we will see.
Caveat Emptor

Boo. Fake news. Caveat thread eject for not being an owner. This is an owners only club.

#4317 6 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

You aren’t an owner but you continually come on this thread and repeatedly bad mouth CGC. 82 posts now, all negative. Several owners, people who actually spent hard-earned money on the game unlike you, have politely asked you to stop. Instead you insult them by saying they must be shrills, dealers, or employees of CGC since they praise the game and company. That’s not right. It violates the spirit of Pinside.
I would ask the Moderators to consider banning you from this thread. Rule #1 on Pinside is be nice. You’ve violated that repeatedly.

I second that vote. I don’t think it’s an inappropriate request at all. Clearly has an axe to grind an the is a fan club thread. Enough.

#4320 6 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

Just set up LE 901 today. Haven't noticed anything yet out of the ordinary.

Congrats! You’re gonna love it. Get ready to do battle. What trim color did you get?

#4322 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I do not own an AFM or MB, only late model Sterns.
My agenda? I would just like to see CGC honor their warranty and repair the defective games of Pinsiders.
Shill on, CGC dealers and employees.

What part of “I’m not affiliated with cgc” do you not understand. Can we get a ban for name calling? I’m a dentist and love that you have nothing better to do than troll legit owners of a great game. Get out of here.

#4325 6 years ago

I love my green. Partly why the different playfield colors don’t bother me. I have one with kinda in between colors on my playfield (not a true replica of original colors but not the full “nude”). But I already have colors all over my machine (armor) that aren’t exact to the original.

#4397 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I had a few minor issues i.e. right green side armor had a chip in it, small ding in the bottom of the cabinet....CGC sent me a new rail, and told me there was nothing they could do about the cabinet....I let it go since it was somewhat minor, but supports what others are seeing....they are great at the small stuff, but will fight like hell to not do anything about major issues....mine wasn't major or else I would be fighting them....that being said my cabinet should not have shown up with a ding on the bottom...I installed Cliffy's everywhere day 1 since I'm always concerned about chipping...

I truly don’t want to be argumentative, but you said your cabinet damage wasn’t major so you didn’t fight it. So how does that support the idea that they won’t fix major things?

They fixed my major issue. No problem.

1 week later
#4622 6 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I joined the club. Bought the last LE in green from Game Exchange. Any must haves? I will start reading the thread but it is 90 pages long.

Don’t read the whole thread. It went crazy for a long while. It’ll just freak you out. Put on cliffys and play on!!

#4649 6 years ago

I’m really sorry for onwallst and others who have gotten less than ideal playfields, etc. It makes me sad because the problem is so simple for cgc. Don’t put anything less than perfect pf into machines. Take them back to where they came from and get another one. No questions. I’m guessing after this they will do better.

Does anyone know, does cgc make their own playfields in house? If so, redo the bad ones. If not, send them back to whoever made them!!

#4675 6 years ago

I have ribbing on my playfield and it doesn’t bother me. Certainly not enough to take a $1000 hit on a game I actually like to play. I can only see it when the light hits it just right. I’m sympathetic to onwallst’s situation. My response would have been different. I love to play the game. It’s a keeper. I know it’s going to show defects over time anyway. I would just keep it and play it. But I know that’s not how some collectors feel and I respect that. Just not in the mood to see the cgc bashers reappear in this thread.

#4676 6 years ago

On a different note, does anyone have plastics protectors on their afmr? Is that literally not necessary? I note the washers at the bottom of the slings, but I’d rather have something translucent there to show the art better.

#4683 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Been shown before by me and others. You can always search pictures in this thread. Here you go to to help you save time.

Those look great! I was mostly wondering on colored ones if they wash out the art when the lights are on under them.

1 week later
#4765 6 years ago
Quoted from MANOLIKI:

Hi everybody. I have been reading this post for a long time because I am in love with attack from mars pinball and I decided to buy a L.E.
Yesterday I recived the number 943 and it could not be more impressive. I live in Spain (sorry for my english) and I think is the only one in this country. I show you some pictures. The place where the pinball is in the pictures is not de definitive. Thank you for all of your help in this forum and enjoy with your pinballs.

Where’s that topper?!!

#4776 6 years ago

That does look skewed to the right.

#4780 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Open a ticket with CGC and see how they would like you to address the issue.

I second this. You shouldn’t have to make those adjustments alone.

1 month later
#5172 5 years ago

I have a bug to report. When I leave it on over night (accident) when I come back the flippers are really weak. Like pathetic. Barely get to the saucer on a full flip. Reboot seems to fix it immediately. Anyone reproduce this?

3 months later
#5804 5 years ago

So, after literally hating this machine, I finally succumbed and closed down the outlanes. Within a day I have FINALLY RTU after owning since almost the beginning. What a huge difference the outlanes make. All else is factory.

7B1AF5CA-91F3-449D-90EF-E1461477C227 (resized).jpeg7B1AF5CA-91F3-449D-90EF-E1461477C227 (resized).jpegA8606E5B-E390-45A5-8B27-E9C3442F71E8 (resized).jpegA8606E5B-E390-45A5-8B27-E9C3442F71E8 (resized).jpegCBD0D64D-51A3-443B-8DB7-D263FB7B4C2C (resized).jpegCBD0D64D-51A3-443B-8DB7-D263FB7B4C2C (resized).jpeg

Ps I left them open a tiny bit so I could keep a shred of pride in the win...

4 weeks later
#5896 5 years ago

Anyone know if a playfield from afm will fit afmr and vice-versa?

What would a new playfield go for?

#5898 5 years ago

Huh. I have a new afmr playfield that I got just for safekeeping, but now I’m selling my afmr. So I’m looking to part with the new playfield too. Just wondering how I should list it and what cost.

So could an afm use my playfield? They’d just have to re-dimple it? Is anyone selling repro afm playfield?

#5902 5 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I think PPS gets 700-800 for the remake playfields. Chance are they will be available for awhile. Might be worth holding on to it for a bit.

Thanks for the info. Probably looking for $550. Kinda hard to store. I’ll probably put it on the market.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gainesville, GA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club?tu=paynemic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.