pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0458 (resized).JPG
IMG_0459 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
IMG_0456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 PinGuy's links to unboxing and SOL potential issue. Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #5 SOL protector issue Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #73 LED info Posted by stpcore (6 years ago)

Post #145 Cliffy install info Posted by evh347 (6 years ago)

Post #149 Firmware 1.0.0 Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #189 info on using AFM cliffys Posted by GorillaBiscuits (6 years ago)

Post #357 Topper connector issue Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #366 Image of Cliffy addition to scoop. Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Post #368 Cliffy install info Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevlar51.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8636 3 years ago

I joined a pinball league a couple years back and MB was the first game I played. I’d never played it before. The first ball of the first game went straight down the middle, without a chance of using my flippers. And auto save was turned off.

So I’ve been sour to MB ever since

#8670 3 years ago
Quoted from dirtyharriet:

Well finally got my AFMr SE delivered today and set up tonight. I have to say I am beyond thrilled and have played until I almost can't play any more tonight. It has a few glitches I will need to work on. The biggest glitch is multiball does not work at all and I have no idea why. You can get it to say you get multiball but you never get any extra balls. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I'm just happy to be in the game now.

As Lloyd said, make sure youre balls aren't magnetized. I doubt you've got a trough beat up enough to cause trouble. If you have a trough shim (https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-16809) handy (or access to a 3D Printer), you can see if that helps. I was having similar issues with my original AFM, and the shim cleared it up.

Now I just need a solution to keep the shim from slowly sliding out every few games ...

3 weeks later
#8743 3 years ago
Quoted from PilotPinball:

Any thoughts on why my mini saucer won't light? If I touch the back it lights up a couple led squares...
[quoted image]

Pull the bulb out and spread the wire connectors on the bulb out a bit (bend the "free" ends to the right). Not always the right answer, but it often works when I have a nonfunctioning LED.

3 weeks later
#8871 3 years ago

shine a blacklight on it and see if the orange glows.

I didn't realize this was a problem on some models. Odd that the paint that's specifically reactive to UV light is destroyed by UV light.

3 weeks later
#8948 3 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

I tried the UV trough light and glow in the dark Titans. Looks pretty cool and they glow nicely during strobe multi ball when the light are very low. I like the way the UV light makes the phosphorescent paint pop.
[quoted image]

I was disappointed in my Comet UV trough light—it wasn’t strong enough to make anything pop on my machine.

4 months later
#9315 3 years ago
Quoted from Erich0:

Recently had the ball lock cliffy fall off and jam up my left popper. Is there something y’all are doing to keep the cliffys on that are just pinching the playfield (no screws).
[quoted image]

I ended up leaving mine off. Popped off too many times for me too. Cliffy uses a 3M tape for a lot of parts; not sure if adding to this one would screw up the thickness.

3 months later
#9477 2 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

WoW - Just played my first games on Attack from Mars!!! It was a really fun game to play. My 3 balls lasted a good long time for my .50 cents. I destroyed the saucer 3 times and really enjoyed the rumble. I got an extra ball and a couple ball saves. I even got an airball that bounced over into the shooter lane. This is a new game that was just put on location at MoMs Organic market in College Park, MD. I will be BACK.

My first game of AFM was at Mom's in College Park too . I'm not sure if this one is the machine they had at Vuk in Bethesda. But they used to have one at Mom's a couple years ago that got me hooked (honestly, they might have moved that one to Vuk and then back to Mom's when Vuk closed).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 79.00
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevlar51.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club?tu=kevlar51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.