pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0458 (resized).JPG
IMG_0459 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
IMG_0456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 PinGuy's links to unboxing and SOL potential issue. Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #5 SOL protector issue Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #73 LED info Posted by stpcore (6 years ago)

Post #145 Cliffy install info Posted by evh347 (6 years ago)

Post #149 Firmware 1.0.0 Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #189 info on using AFM cliffys Posted by GorillaBiscuits (6 years ago)

Post #357 Topper connector issue Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #366 Image of Cliffy addition to scoop. Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Post #368 Cliffy install info Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkashani.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5648 5 years ago

LE # 124 reporting for duty. Glad to be part of the club.

IMG_2150 (resized).JPGIMG_2150 (resized).JPGIMG_2151 (resized).JPGIMG_2151 (resized).JPG
#5650 5 years ago

Any leads on an eat at Eddy’s mod? If so please pm me.

#5659 5 years ago

I recently obtained an AFMR LE and accidentally severed the under cab lighting. I intended to take out the existing connection to the lighting in the game and came across what you see in the pics. It looks stock to me as it is neatly wired. I assume that the exposed end is the adapter for the LED lights. Please advise.

IMG_2162 (resized).JPGIMG_2162 (resized).JPGIMG_2163 (resized).JPGIMG_2163 (resized).JPG
#5677 5 years ago

Has anyone installed the 3D translite? If so did it need to be altered in any way to fit?

#5679 5 years ago

Please expand on your answer....

Quoted from LTG:

No.
LTG : )

#5684 5 years ago

You guys take yourself too seriously and cannot perceive a joke. I have a suggestion: less pinball more alcohol and all will be OK.

#5710 5 years ago

I want to get Titan rubbers but am confused which will look the best. I have an AFMR LE with green trim. I am thinking red will pop nicely, any suggestions?

1 week later
#5749 5 years ago

I just installed the Mezel Mods backboard illumination LED mod. When the game is powered on and off it always reverts back to the flashing LED mode no matter which I set it to. Has anyone had the same problem?

#5751 5 years ago

Thanks, you are always so helpful, it is appreciated.

Quoted from Lermods:

Contact them, you have a bad controller. The controller has no memory.

#5756 5 years ago

Mods, Mods, Mods.....

IMG_2276 (resized).JPGIMG_2276 (resized).JPGIMG_2277 (resized).JPGIMG_2277 (resized).JPGIMG_2278 (resized).JPGIMG_2278 (resized).JPG
#5758 5 years ago

Ya man, I set an alarm when I knew they were getting them back in. Sweet Mod!

Quoted from eagleeyemma:

So i have been checking every day, for the last 2 months, for the eat at eddys mod and I saw it was avaliable for the original but not the remake. Of course I didn't not buy it because I figured it would it fit. Then I was told I could have bought it and it would have worked because mezel includes both connectors. I went back and they were sold out. Dope......(Homer Simpson)

2 weeks later
#5835 5 years ago

Yes, I have the same thing on mine.

Quoted from mjannusch:

I just noticed last night that there are hairline cracks in the coloration in the return lane covers. Anyone else seeing this? I didn't notice it on any of the other plastics, but these you see all the time... I haven't touched these at all, so it isn't from me overtightening the nuts or something screwy like that.

[quoted image][quoted image]

2 months later
#6043 5 years ago

You just missed the one in Morristown and there is one in Texas for 7K.

Quoted from pghpinfan:

Looking to pick up a AFMR LE with green trim. Anyone selling one close to me (Pittsburgh)or any dealers with any left? May be interested in MBr LE as well if I can find dealer with both

#6044 5 years ago

Is it easy enough to remove the mirror blades from and LE and put these on?

Quoted from Lermods:

Hi Everyone,
We are happy to announce that we are now a distributor for Pingraffix PowerBladez. We are starting with an inventory of the Attack from Mars remake version. We cannot provide a discount on the product, but we can help with shipping, offering an initial flat rate of $4.99 within the U.S.
These can be found on our website.
https://lermods.com/products/attack-from-mars-remake-powerbladez-by-pingraffix

1 year later
#8410 4 years ago

I used red, really liked the way it came out.

Quoted from Stuieb84:

Anyone tried any colored titan silicone/rubbers? I was wondering if any good color combinations exist, other than black

3 months later
#8629 3 years ago

Remember! I have first dibs!

Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I’ve officially joined the club! Anybody recommend a decent headphone out set up? Preferably with outside volume control.
Mine came with several MODS....mirrors, eat at joes, flipper toppers, graphic pingulp, etc. I like those jumbo jiggly Martians. So far it’s a keeper!!

10 months later
#9414 2 years ago

Are there any mini saucer upgrades with leds for the SE model?

#9417 2 years ago

Wow, thanks for that information.

blockquote cite="#6308075">So here's what happened with the mini saucer upgrades.
Initially the mini saucers were listed as an "included upgrade" for LE owners but before any upgrade kits could be produced, the LE owners bitched that the mini saucers should be unique to their game an no one else should have them. CGC then made this an LE only part and no upgrade kits were ever made available.
Feeling slighted by this, the technically inclined SE owners purchased ALL of the spare mini-saucer boards and built there own saucer upgrades from the already produced mini-saucer spares.
This brings us to where we are now, there are no upgrades for the mini-saucers and the entire stock of spare light boards to support the mini saucer upgrade is exhausted; CGC has no plans to make another production run of these boards. Hopefully the LE owners are aware that their machines are now out of warranty and there are 0 replacement boards to support failed saucer boards on their machines.

#9430 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the AFMR with the head folded down, just the depth is really all I need. Thanks in advance.

#9434 2 years ago

Sorry, yes.

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I don't know, but to be clear I assume you want to know the height/depth with the legs off?

3 months later
#9611 2 years ago

Any suggestions as to the color of powder coating for a SE version? I am toying with a red/orange etc.

#9613 2 years ago

Do the powerblades turn off during stroke multiball?

3 weeks later
#9683 2 years ago

Oh no. Hopefully everything else is ok. A leg can easily be replaced.

blockquote cite="#6537823">What a super fun and awesome way to join the AFMr owner's club. Got my LE delivered this morning. Thanks so much STI. I appreciate you using forks directly under my game and treating it with such care. After I've done 70+ transactions with you in a year, thanks for taking great care of my special game. I'm not angry at all. I love the new look of the leg. It's fantastic.... I love paying $600 for such a well cared for delivery.............
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

6 months later
#9986 2 years ago

Powerblades, new uninstalled $275 Allentown Friday pick up. Also Mr. Tantrum's lit drop target mod $25. cash only on the pinfest thread

9 months later
#10201 1 year ago

I believe that it was clearly stated that they will not run afmr.

blockquote cite="#7374143">I've heard that CGC will eventually do another run of MMR, are there similar rumors about AFMr? Thanks

9 months later
#10458 5 months ago

This worries me with regards to the availability of boards and proprietary parts in the future.

Quoted from OchoFosho:

After some help from CGC, I sent my main board back in to the factory (which was pretty expensive to ship from Canada). They told me my board was toast and sold me a replacement. After a pile more shipping and import fees I finally got the board back and installed, only to find ALL THE EXACT SAME ERRORS Does anyone have any idea what else I might try? I've contacted CGC. They did say the board was new, but it did come with a couple of bent pins, so I'm not sure it's actually new. If it didn't have a different serial number I'd have thought they accidentally shipped the old board back.
-RLF

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

5,400 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkashani.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club?tu=jkashani and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.