Just Joined the club! #45LE
Quoted from brian-allen:
I hope this is OK to share here - I have new Attack From Mars artwork you guys might be interested in...
Alternative Acrylic Backglass and Translite artwork of the classic Attack From Mars Backglass redrawn in my own style.
Second in my Alternative Backglass series (first was the sold-out Monster Bash)
This time, the artwork is available as both a Limited Acrylic Backglass, or a flexible Translite.
These have been officially licensed from Williams/Bally with Hologram stickers applied.
• Designed to work great with the existing LED light scheme
• Measures to fit in an Attack From Mars machine, or a lightbox. Looks beautiful when backlit!
• We used double-layered ink, and double-layered white backing to make the colors really pop.
• Reverse-printed on a 1/8″ thick translucent acrylic backglass (not a thin Translite).
• It comes with a certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by the artist.
• LIMITED TO ONLY 100 ever printed.
• Reverse-printed on flexible Translite material.
• Signed by the artist, Brian Allen
If you'd like to see more photos and video, or to buy one:
THANK YOU!!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Couldn’t help it, translite ordered!
Quoted from tilted81:
Big thanks to mr_tantrum his little Martian stands are a perfect addition to my custom topper! In process of painting the rest w/ uv. It’s got uv led’s in the front and the rear is interactively tied into the speaker lights
The space invaders arcade planet? Very cool
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside