pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0458 (resized).JPG
IMG_0459 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
IMG_0456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 PinGuy's links to unboxing and SOL potential issue. Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #5 SOL protector issue Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #73 LED info Posted by stpcore (6 years ago)

Post #145 Cliffy install info Posted by evh347 (6 years ago)

Post #149 Firmware 1.0.0 Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #189 info on using AFM cliffys Posted by GorillaBiscuits (6 years ago)

Post #357 Topper connector issue Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #366 Image of Cliffy addition to scoop. Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Post #368 Cliffy install info Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rolls-Royce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#268 6 years ago

Just ordered my L.E. (Green )I'm very happy about this purchase fellas, my distributor in Toronto, ON, told me that mid/late September will arrive.

Cheers!

#272 6 years ago

Any pics of the Serialized LE Medallion # fellas?

Thank you!
Regards

#274 6 years ago

Thank you LP30!

Regards

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I just refused delivery of S/N 34...shipping damage.
Robert

Hard to read to be honest, and I hope that your distributor will get you a replacement soon Robert. My Brother had some issues with his Batman66 L.E. so I understand perfectly what just happened to you.

Regards.

#288 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Here is more eye candy AFMr LE with Grey Titans!!!!

... ohh wow man! Congrats WackyBrakke, that looks extremely nice! What number did you got?

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Bam!!!....in the club....

Congratulations MK6PIN! Excellent !!!

#330 6 years ago

...Just have to be pacient, long wait for Canadians to get ours.

#331 6 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

That is one bad ass topper.

I'll be..... omg... I almost cried when I saw that pic with the topper ...so beautiful.

#349 6 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

At least you're on the same continent. Spare a thought for your European and Australasian cousins..

I humbly accept that you have a valid point right there.

Regards.

#380 6 years ago

Has anybody tried the Lobster Mod?... is this for AFM(1995) or AFMR?

#388 6 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

AFMrLE #218 reporting for duty.

Excellent SuperPinball, congratulations!

My Brother and me we're waiting for ours too, did you got yours in Mississauga P1/Cineplex? I hope that you did so ours will be delivered soon X 2!

Regards

#391 6 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Yes, I picked it up from Player 1. It was only 1 of 5 that were picked up by Player 1 from Chicago and part of the CGC numbered loyalty program. You are looking at another month for the non numbered program ones. The wait is well worth it. No issues at all right out of the box. Like an original AFM on steroids. Absolutely stunning!!

Thank you SuperPinball!

3 weeks later
#657 6 years ago

Gentleman, the wait is over finally... I'm proud to have now in my place my AFMr #255, my Brother lives across the street and he's got #81 (coincidentally he was born in 1981 so very lucky with his number!), since 3pm we're playing and now is 12:15am and I'm still here downstairs enjoying this amazing Pinball fellas! Simply amazing! Me and my Brother bought them blindfolded, we didn't try the game before at all, with our KISS and Batman66 we played before those orders.....(with Star Wars we cancelled our 2 L.E.s orders when we tried that one, good game but not for us honestly).

Both toppers are perfect, keys, no dents, no scratches, no hair cracks... the only issue that I have is that my Launch Ball doesn't light at all, any suggestion fellas please?

Regards
Paulo JC

IMG_1073 (resized).JPGIMG_1073 (resized).JPG

IMG_0200 (resized).JPGIMG_0200 (resized).JPG

IMG_1074 (resized).JPGIMG_1074 (resized).JPG

IMG_1077 (resized).JPGIMG_1077 (resized).JPG

IMG_1080 (resized).JPGIMG_1080 (resized).JPG

IMG_1087 (resized).JPGIMG_1087 (resized).JPG

#700 6 years ago

Been playing since 6:00pm and it is 1:37am....

*The Proof here...

IMG_0258 (resized).JPGIMG_0258 (resized).JPG

#731 6 years ago

A couple of questions.....help please fellas:

1. How can I disable the knocker?
2. It is possible to disable the shaker without the topper action and how please?

Thank you in advance

Paulo JC

#746 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Shaker Strength can be set = Off in the CGC Coils Settings Menu.
Not sure about a Knocker setting, but detaching one of the wires seems like it'd be pretty effective. (?) - @ the connector is a much better option, as noted below!

Quoted from Pin_Guy:

1) There is currently no software control to disable the knocker, you will have to remove its connector.

2) markp99 answered this, its off in the picture below

Thanks a lot fellas!

Regards
Paulo JC

1 week later
#831 6 years ago

Today I was playing AFMr in my Brother’s place and when I tried to lower the volume it doesn’t go below “8”....you can go up 9-10-11-12.etc, but when you press the volume down again stops at “8”

Any ideas fellas to something about it please?

Thank you.
Regards

#833 6 years ago

Thanks a lot LTG!

Regards!

3 weeks later
#954 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

The green was my choice and it flashes with the game. Everytime I get atomic blaster it lights and it pulses when you destroy the saucer.

Very nice! On top of that, your L.E. In black looks amazing!

1 week later
#1032 6 years ago

Quick question please, where can I find how many games have been played in my Attack From Mars R?

Thank you
Paulo JC

#1034 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Go into Diagnostics, go to Book Keeping menu, enter, step through them. Same as a Williams AFM.
LTG : )

THANK YOU LTG!

#1044 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Here is the three way cable I made up that allows for a plug and play for either under cabinet lighting (controlled by the game) or a flashing saucer lighting (controlled by the topper board) the connectors the game uses at the speaker led pods and the topper leds are identical ( 4 pin square . 062) The wire colors and positions are the same as well. I got my connectors from Marco Specialties You should be able to get them from anyone that sells electronic components

Whthrs, where did you got the 2 big saucers that you put besides the topper please?

Thank you

#1046 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Those are Trendmasters Mars Attacks movie toys. You can find them on Ebay from time to time. There is one on ebay now item number 112614753091
32 bucks Just know that once you get it you have to take the screws out so you can split the saucer and put in the LED strip. Its pretty easy.

Thank you very much Whthrs, those look so nice besides the topper!

Regards

*btw, I just saw your pics and wow! Amazing toys! All of them!

#1057 6 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Getting royally pissed at Chicago Coin and how the treat their customers. I've been waiting over 7 months now for my LE. Dealer keeps telling me Chicago Coin wont give them a ship date. Starting to feel scammed. No promise of delivery date yet.
Is there someone at Chicago Coin to contact to make sure I'm not getting scammed.

My Brother and me, we had to wait around the same 7-8 months like you for both of our L.E.’s Alien Green. We cancelled 2 Star Wars L.E. then ordered AFMr and trust me.....that long wait it is 100% worth it! Our distributor here in Canada told us the same that Mschonbrun just wrote. I got a call from my distributor 3 days before my birthday and was delivered the same day that he called, you will have that call too.

Regards

#1070 6 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

I made it. I might make a few more if interested let me know?

Extremely nice Piper, it looks amazing! I’m interested as well! Are you able to print more saucers instead of the Martian?

1 week later
#1112 6 years ago

I’m obsessed with this game... I thought those were a pack of Saucers

FD335E67-A65F-4F5A-B4A4-98C13BF9D8A7 (resized).jpegFD335E67-A65F-4F5A-B4A4-98C13BF9D8A7 (resized).jpeg

#1141 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

CGC has been awesome! I have had minor issues with my MMR and AFMR, and Llyod and the team we're always super quick to provide support. I'm already saving up for CGC #3!

Did you heard something about CGC #3?... I’m definitely “IN” in whatever they decided to release or re-release!

#1145 6 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

I hope #3 will be MBR, but CCR could be #3.

Addams Family too I hope eventually...

#1158 6 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Hi everyone.
Just joined the "club." Awaiting on delivery. Honestly more excited about this than anything I have ever bought, much less a pin.

Do you want to to put “Attack From Mars” on that Dracula spot?... I can help you with that just have to drive a couple of hours to St.Louis from Ontario, but I’ll be glad to...

#1214 6 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

My SE showed today! Bah! I'm like a fat kid at Halloween! Hoping everything goes smoothly. Waiting on a buddy to show to help me wrangle it to the "man-child" cave. (Wife coined it)

No need to wait for that guy!... I can go with my Brother and help you first taking out Dracula and then we install your new Attack From mars

Btw, congratulations SDTM!

#1228 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Pics, or it never happened!

Hahahahaha ...I like to see pics too Mark! Lol

Congratulations Dartman! Probably you will be playing till 4am, I did that for around 2 weeks when I got mine almost 3 months ago.... now I play just till midnight

regards

#1259 6 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

The topper on the LE is unbelievable! If it were sold by an aftermarket vendor, I wouldn't be surprised to see it sell for $600 just by itself. Well done on design and implementation!

A few months ago, someone put up one for sale on eBay for $1,000.... I think that was mentioned here in our forum, I have no idea what happened at the end with that auction

3 weeks later
#1751 6 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

here you go...

...more Saucers

905BE853-EF4C-49D3-BCFA-213E562420C2 (resized).png905BE853-EF4C-49D3-BCFA-213E562420C2 (resized).png

1 week later
#1960 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

OK Guys How many saucers have guys shot down in the video mode? How many do you have to hit to get extra ball?

19 so far the maximum for me, and I had no idea about the extra ball with certain number

Tonight, tonight

#2166 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Upgraded to Titan rubber, fluorescent green plastic protectors, black flipper bats. Waiting for my Cliffy's!

It looks amazing! Coincidentally I was thinking about doing that upgrade as well, obviously same color as yours!

Thanks for posting!
Regards

#2191 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Do the Titans change the feel of the game. Pretty sure I put a pair on my MMR, and immediately took them off because it sort of slowed things down.
Your thoughts?

Good point to think about... thank you Damien.

#2260 6 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Is the cow video mode missing?
Everytime the cow is displayed I push the launch button, but there is no „muh“, As it does in the original one

I must say that I didn’t have idea about that when I saw what you wrote, I just played and it is indeed! There’s something that you have to check in your Pin, I pressed the Launch Ball and yes it does have the:-“MOO! “...

Regards

1 week later
#2550 6 years ago

I love my LE green #255/1000... they can have in stock 998* and I don’t mind that at all, I’m grateful with mine every single day. My distributor here in Canada told us that he can’t order no more L.E.’s, I didn’t ask why, we thought that it was sold out.

*My Brother bought another LE in green too #81/1000

2 weeks later
#2967 6 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

I just joined the AFMR LE club today.... 305 is now in the house, out in the west of Brisbane!! First NIB pin for me,. and it was 1) very exciting and 2) very nerve racking. Getting the Topper connections all done was a little trickier than I thought, as the labelling wasn't as clear as I had expected. No matter though,.. under test it all works,.. game is adjusted to my low skills for high enjoyment factor. First day in and my bloody wife has already beaten me,.. she's more of a natural at this hobby. Now I have to read through the remaining 46 pages of this thread to catch up with all the minor issues and solution ie I have glass vibration, and the power to the topper motor seems to like popping enough to disable it every now and then. I now also have to wait for the flipper adjustment fix to arrive, and do that maintenance. Pic included is my new pin, alongside my Pinbot and BoP,.. which may now see a little less play until I get the desire for some more of that late 80's/early 90's pinball play.

Congratulations and welcome to the club! Nice number the 305 by the way!

#3009 6 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

Holy blinking spots in front my eyes BatMan,... the Wife and I managed to enjoy a couple of Strobe Multiball sessions while playing ourselves in to the rules of the game. Whoever dreamed that up is a maniac and a genius!!

I like Strobe MB too. And don’t forget in “Video Mode” that the Launch Button works as a bomb when you have many saucers landing ...

Also, fellas I would like to share with you that 2 days ago in Super Jets I hit 23 with just “1” single shot right there, has anybody hit more than that?

4 weeks later
#4484 6 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

Martians are here, now the Aliens have landed. Both absolutely great games and totally different. Don’t forget for a second how lucky every one of us are to be having this discussion.

That Alien Pinball looks amaing besides AFM

Also, I thank you for your message, that’s very Positive and true!
Regards

1 week later
#4630 6 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

built my AFMR Movie Mod today
» YouTube video

Amazing idea to be honest!... In my case I think that I’ll just put saucers alone all the time from all Sci-Fi Films possible to collect, nothing else, just saucers on screen, and again...wow! that’s an amazing idea! and a very nice mod to have!

Regards

#4706 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Unboxed an LE , Game Kicks Ass !
To my surprise the game is far better than the MMR I purchased.
The lighting,display,sound I love the game. The topper is a 10!
Looking forward to next remake

Congratulations! What number did you got?.... please post pics or never happened

1 week later
#4798 6 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Sounds like someone's not feeling too well and may have to go home early.

Hahahahaha

#4816 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

What do you guys think?

Looks awesome, two thumbs up!...

#4824 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Thanks brothers! If only shipping costs from Brazil weren't so expensive....

Alex, besides that nice one with the title, are you planning to make more just with the saucers? Maybe different sizes, or combined saucers with green Aliens? How much is the price for the one in the pics that you posted please? My questions are because I like to put shelves besides the games with same original themes, just own 3 games in my home but I haven’t found nothing to put besides my AFM yet and I like your idea a lot!
About the shipping, it will be much cheaper and closer to ship to your neighbor country Colombia instead of Canada, my girlfriend lives there and we see each other every single month. So, if someone else from Canada here in our forum it is interested, I have no problem to bring yours too.

Thank you
Regards

92FE4EB8-3AA3-48E7-96C9-691022152831 (resized).jpeg92FE4EB8-3AA3-48E7-96C9-691022152831 (resized).jpeg

F1514A9E-1034-479A-B0D0-80B5A2B664BC (resized).pngF1514A9E-1034-479A-B0D0-80B5A2B664BC (resized).png

1 month later
#5025 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Mezelmods is making a building to cover the VUK. This is just the prototype so it will have more detail. We have other mods coming to so look for my thread soon.

It looks amazing! I’m in for mine and another for my Brother’s L.E., are you going to add some small flames on top of that roof too?

1 week later
#5081 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

We must build an Atomic Blaster!

I’m in for one too! When are you planning to have the building for the VUK?

1 month later
#5401 5 years ago

It looks amazing!... what about the installation please? does it requires to add cables, do some cutting or connections? …for Batman 66 I had to wait for a month to install the Atomic Pile, I needed my Brother’s help

#5420 5 years ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

Super easy installation, The Eat at Eddy's building mod comes with everything needed, cables, adhesive etc. Took me 15 minutes for the install.
The instructions can be seen on Mezel Mods website.

Thank you NVU! I appreciate it man

#5449 5 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I’m the third owner believe it or not.

...I must say that you’re very lucky man, 142 plays that’s basically New! And black looks extremely nice in my opinion.

2 weeks later
#5591 5 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

hmmm,.. so,.. how many pics of LE serial nbr badges, with location, can we get posted on this thread,... ready,.. set go,...

Lol!

#255 reporting from Vaughan,ON, CANADA

1C987213-75AE-4BAE-8F38-21A4CF634BD4 (resized).jpeg1C987213-75AE-4BAE-8F38-21A4CF634BD4 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#5810 5 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Joined the club last night, can’t wait to dig into this beauty.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations WildBill!... what number did you got please?

#5831 5 years ago

Fellas... “Eat at Eddy’s" in stock now!

Ordered mine with an Atomic blaster...(I know that someone said that it’ll never work).

1 month later
#5936 5 years ago

Fellas a quick question please...

What happens after you hit the 125 Super Jets?

So far I’m not close in that second round, I just collect the 1st 100’s almost every time that I play.
Thank you.

6 months later
#6958 4 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

The martians have invaded again. Not going to lie, my heart broke when I saw the box. Fresh off the line to replace 1st unit damaged I received in shipping. But alas all is fine
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations and I’m glad to know that the Pinball in fine....(I saw the pic of the box before I read, so you almost broke my heart too man )

Regards

2 months later
#7273 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Joined the club yesterday![quoted image]

Excellent, congratulations! What number did you got?…

#7275 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

95. Kinda neat to have a two digit serial. It has around 1400 plays and was really well cared for by the last owner (delt31).

#95... honestly, that’s very neat! ... I love that green LE

Cheers!

2 months later
#7611 4 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I'm hoping CGC comes out with a RGB GI kit for AFMr like they just did for MMr!

...what is this please ... "RGB GI kit"

Thank you

2 weeks later
#7687 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Sorry to quote myself, but I just came across this detail of all the game’s call outs, so I thought I would share: http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/afmquotes.html

Thank you for posting this Mr_Tantrum, for a long time I wanted to know all the quotes in the game too

Cheers!

2 weeks later
#7839 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Here's my black version of the building installed. I think it came out pretty nice. Not quite sure which is my favorite now.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice! Both of them

2 months later
#8213 4 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

Number 741 in the house. Bought from first owner, very pleased with it![quoted image]

That Monster Bash LE looks amazing besides your AFMR LE... congratulations!

3 weeks later
#8302 4 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

New to the club today. Drove 6 hours round trip to pick this up.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Excellent! This will be a nice weekend huh! ... by the way, you’re very lucky, it looks amazing with those Art Blades man!

1 week later
#8316 4 years ago
Quoted from am2apixie:

Just acquired an LE last week. Super excited to have this in the lineup!

What number did you got?... congratulations! and enjoy

2 weeks later
#8346 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Added yesterday: I mean AFT.

Added yesterday: I mean AFM dammit!

Hahahahahaha lol

Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I heard a rumor that ATM remake

The LE comes with a Wad of Bills topper and Cash dispenser instead of a coin door

4 months later
#8690 3 years ago
Quoted from dirtyharriet:

Well I think this is all of them...[quoted image]

I must say that after 3 amazing years playing this beautiful game... this is the 1st time that I see that Tarantula, so I thank you for posting this man
Now I just have to see it while I’m playing

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 79.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,400 (OBO)
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rolls-Royce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club?tu=Rolls-Royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.