pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0458 (resized).JPG
IMG_0459 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
IMG_0456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 PinGuy's links to unboxing and SOL potential issue. Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #5 SOL protector issue Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #73 LED info Posted by stpcore (6 years ago)

Post #145 Cliffy install info Posted by evh347 (6 years ago)

Post #149 Firmware 1.0.0 Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #189 info on using AFM cliffys Posted by GorillaBiscuits (6 years ago)

Post #357 Topper connector issue Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #366 Image of Cliffy addition to scoop. Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Post #368 Cliffy install info Posted by sparechange1974 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PDFVT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#888 6 years ago

Ordered my non-matching LE on 3/27, got my final payment request today... Can't wait!

1 month later
#1153 6 years ago

Doug posted an update in the CGC Pinball Production Update thread 3 days ago. Synopsis: just about finished filling and sending international containers, US LEs to start shipping next week. Check with your dealer for status.

3 weeks later
#1461 6 years ago

611 arrived today! Well worth the wait. Can't talk now, back to saving the earth...

#1495 6 years ago

I have the AccuRemote. I bought it for my table saw and knife sharpening. Works great for Pinball as well. Not sure anything more accurate would matter given all the variables with a pinball machine (moving on the floor from aggressive play, flexibility in legs, humidity...) and the fact that pinball is a game not a space launch.

2 weeks later
#2056 6 years ago

Cliffys worked for me as well without cutting the PP.

#2062 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

You guys should post pics of that.

I just added the Cliffy on top of the PP. No airballs, can't even tell it is there.

IMG_5427 (resized).JPGIMG_5427 (resized).JPG

#2063 6 years ago

Also added the protector under the Mothership as I started getting damage to the hole on the second day of play.

IMG_5423 (resized).JPGIMG_5423 (resized).JPG

IMG_5425 (resized).JPGIMG_5425 (resized).JPG

IMG_5428 (resized).JPGIMG_5428 (resized).JPG

#2067 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

Looks good, but I don't see a playfield protector there. My playfield protector is a sheet covering the whole playfield, and when I tried to put the cliffy over the pp, it would not fit and the cliffy would bend and pop off if I let it go... Also, the pp does not go all the way up to the edge of the hole, so the cliffy can only partially cover the pp, which may be causing it to pop off.
I have my cliffy under the pp, and it works great with no air balls. I think having the pp over the edge of the cliffy helps smooth out the transition to the cliffy, as thin as it it. I'll be installing the rest of the cliffys later today!

Sorry I misunderstood. I thought your were referring to the factory installed mylar as a play field protector. My bad.

#2068 6 years ago

Put the ball eject (shooter lane) Cliffy in as well. Still deciding what to do about the SOL. I have the protector, but given previous posts describing how hard it is to marry to the existing mantis style protector, I'm on the fence. Currently I don't see any wear around the SOL.

This photo also shows my realigned plunger. I put on a smaller washer per snaroff, and then re-aligned it with the shooter lane. You will notice that the front edge of the metal bracket is not parallel to or flush with the edge of the playfield. This has mostly fixed launch issues and I get the super skill shot about 90-95% of the time.

IMG_5431 (resized).JPGIMG_5431 (resized).JPG

#2071 6 years ago

Since they are covered with a rubber, I pulled them out with pliers. They came right out. Hammering from the bottom didn’t work for me either

#2072 6 years ago

Just to be clear took the rubber off but wasn’t worried about the scratches I put on the post

#2074 6 years ago

They went back in easily for me. I put a screw in so I wasn’t pounding directly on the post and used a rubber mallet to get them most of the way in. Then tightened them from below brining them back flush with the playfield.

#2076 6 years ago

Sorry, in the middle of a pinball contest with the Mrs... I should have said put the top bolt headed screw that holds the plastic in place from the right post in the top of the each post to hammer it back in

#2077 6 years ago

This contest involves beer so my descriptions may be degrading

#2079 6 years ago

I clamped the Vise-Grips on the upper section and twisted the post to get it moving then pulled straight up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PDFVT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club?tu=PDFVT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.