pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0458 (resized).JPG
IMG_0459 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
IMG_0456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,558 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 212.
#4551 6 years ago

Hi just unboxed game #10. Did anyone get key fobs with their game? If not why didn't CGC not make them with the games?

#4552 6 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Hi just unboxed game #10. Did anyone get key fobs with their game? If not why didn't CGC not make them with the games?

Yes I got a key fob

#4553 6 years ago

Thanks for the titan information. Tested the red ones out on the flippers, so much better than stock black ones. Just ordered the whole kit.

#4554 6 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

AFMr 197, no key fob. I always thought it should come with one.

#4555 6 years ago

Just got replacement inlane plastics for AfMrLE to replace the two that came with the machine that had developed the crackling ink. 2nd owner, but this and the PIC 2.0 were both handled under warranty so...that's encouraging.

#4556 6 years ago

After just over 200 plays I wiped down the playfield with Novus 1 and replaced the balls( pretty scratched up) and plays a lot better/ smoother. I think the SOL scratches the balls quite a bit. Will get expensive if I make it a habit!
Am I being obsessive?

#4557 6 years ago
Quoted from adii:

AFMr 197, no key fob. I always thought it should come with one.

Nope, no key fob... (sob)

#4558 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Yes I got a key fob

Your kidding right?

#4559 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Your kidding right?

I didnt get one....I was a little disappointed...

#4560 6 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Thanks for the link .Can anyone confirm that this kit is accurate ?
Seems like every kit i buy,the manual is wrong regarding numbers and types of rubber

Anyone ?

#4561 6 years ago

Even Stern gives you several to choose from

#4562 6 years ago

Can anyone confirm that this kit is correct ?

#4563 6 years ago

No key fob.

#4564 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Your kidding right?

No joke...by the way the titan anti fatigue mats are super comfy.

9270AD62-D005-4CFC-8500-27A917032B1A (resized).jpeg9270AD62-D005-4CFC-8500-27A917032B1A (resized).jpeg

#4565 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

No joke...by the way the titan anti fatigue mats are super comfy.

Awesome u got one....A little irritated I didn't get one

#4566 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Awesome u got one....A little irritated I didn't get one

Dont blame you. I would be too.

#4567 6 years ago

Hmm seems like most didn't get a key fob. Lame

#4568 6 years ago

Oh, I got one of those. By "fob" I thought you meant something else. Id just call that a key chain plastic.

I have a true "fob" on my Metallica, I can adjust volume, run through the menu, with-out opening coin door.

#4569 6 years ago

926 came with key fob

#4570 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Oh, I got one of those. By "fob" I thought you meant something else. Id just call that a key chain plastic.
I have a true "fob" on my Metallica, I can adjust volume, run through the menu, with-out opening coin door.

The word "fob" has been in use since the 1600's, so pretty sure your "fob" is not a "true fob"

#4571 6 years ago

I am thinking about titan rings for my AFMLE does anyone have any photos of the glow in the dark rings installed on a game???

Thanks

#4572 6 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

I am thinking about titan rings for my AFMLE does anyone have any photos of the glow in the dark rings installed on a game???

Excellent choice. I tried red, green and Titan gray but ended up with gitd. I think the gitd looks best with all the different playfield colors. It kinda casts an eerie light greenish hue.

IMG_1389 (resized).JPGIMG_1389 (resized).JPG
IMG_1361 (resized).JPGIMG_1361 (resized).JPG

#4573 6 years ago

I do like that look.

#4574 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Excellent choice. I tried red, green and Titan gray but ended up with gitd. I think the gitd looks best with all the different playfield colors. It kinda casts an eerie light greenish hue.

Dude those look cool. During strobe multiball do they glow?

#4575 6 years ago

Oh, man!

So, here's what I have to say:

1) Got a new board from CGC. Fixed the speaker LED/Undercab lighting issue. I have all the colors now. On the down side, I lost all of my high scores and all of my settings. No worries, I can fix all that.

2) Got the green Titan kit. I'll post pics when I get it installed. I kind of think the gitd might have been the better move.

3) No fob with LE 186, which was a pre-order, delivered in August of 2017. I am now sad...

That's all for now...

#4576 6 years ago

My SE was delivered today. Thanks to JJ for super fast shipping. Cosmetically no issues, what a beautiful game. I do have the shooter issue where balls don't always get to the top but I'll fix that tomorrow.

My cliffy's are on back order, apparently he has been slammed with AFMr orders. I'm also going to order titan rings, I'm thinking gitd.

#4577 6 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

My SE was delivered today. Thanks to JJ for super fast shipping. Cosmetically no issues, what a beautiful game. I do have the shooter issue where balls don't always get to the top but I'll fix that tomorrow.
My cliffy's are on back order, apparently he has been slammed with AFMr orders. I'm also going to order titan rings, I'm thinking gitd.

I have the shooter issue. Can someone describe how to fix this, in a way that is for someone that doesn’t work on pinball machines often outside of changing rubbers and leds.

#4578 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

I have the shooter issue. Can someone describe how to fix this, in a way that is for someone that doesn’t work on pinball machines often outside of changing rubbers and leds.

VividPsychosis, the fix is quick and easy. Send a message to @LTG, he'll send you a PDF with the instructions and illustration showing the correct bend angle on the ramp.

#4579 6 years ago

Has anyone put on Titan Grey rubbers?

#4580 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

I did grey flipper rubbers and clear on slings. They grey matches perfectly.

#4581 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Yes, I posted pictures some time ago either here or in the Titan thread....at any rate I love em

here it is: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/44#post-3910885

#4582 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Yes, I posted pictures some time ago either here or in the Titan thread....at any rate I love em

I got idea from you after seeing your pics!

#4583 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

here it is: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/44#post-3910885

awesome. thank you for that. Looks beautiful.

#4584 6 years ago

Do the Titans feel different than the stock rubber? Pretty sure I recall the Titan flippers feeling softer and bouncier.

And how long do they last compared?

#4585 6 years ago

Maybe Doug can bring some key fobs to TPF and pass them out at the show.

#4586 6 years ago

still wait for my AFMR LE in austria
should be here in about 1 week

at the meantime i play with my PMM Pinball Movie MOD for AFM

IMG_9245 (resized).jpgIMG_9245 (resized).jpg

#4587 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Maybe Doug can bring some key fobs to TPF and pass them out at the show.

Yeah, pretty sure everyone with an AFMR will be there...

#4588 6 years ago

Just announced, delayed release of remake no 3.
https://www.facebook.com/chicagogamingcompany/posts/1815430165174987

#4589 6 years ago

WTF! Disappointing news.

#4590 6 years ago

Sad message indeed.
Really wanted to see and maybe even play this game.

#4591 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Sad message indeed.
Really wanted to see and maybe even play this game.

Me too. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision, but one that they felt had to be made.

LTG : )

#4592 6 years ago

That is a real bummer. That was the game I was looking forward to for a year.

#4593 6 years ago

So it looks like The Big Lebowski might be out before game number 3?!?....

#4594 6 years ago

Runway's now clear for Iron Maiden reveal. Stern has to be happy they'll have the show to themselves.

#4595 6 years ago

Lots of options at TPF this year (Iron Maiden, Houdini, POTC, Alice Cooper, etc). May not be horrible to delay the reveal for another time when CGC has the stage to themselves?

#4596 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Lots of options at TPF this year (Iron Maiden, Houdini, POTC, Alice Cooper, etc). May not be horrible to delay the reveal for another time when CGC has the stage to themselves?

No, TPF is the best place to make a reveal if you want to make a big splash in my opinion, given all the attention the show draws. CGC are probably as bummed as we are. They likely found some problems with the game that they didn’t anticipate.

#4597 6 years ago

Maybe having issues with the moving basket assembly on Shaq Attaq Remake?

#4598 6 years ago
Quoted from jmagla:

Just announced, delayed release of remake no 3.

While a little disappointing this news may not be a bad thing, perhaps they are looking into some of the quality issues raised with game #2. The one thing I find a little concerning is the mention of "deploying some newer technologies" as more times than not "new technology" means disposable; if they plan on going the same route Stern went with the Spike system, it very likely I wont be buying any more remakes. I would actually be elated if they went backwards in technology and built machines like they were built in the 90's which meant 100% repairable boards.

Don't make me start shaking my cane....

#4599 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

While a little disappointing this news may not be a bad thing, perhaps they are looking into some of the quality issues raised with game #2.

If they're taking the time to investigate improving their clearcoat process and/or playfield wood stock so it gives results more like Bally/Williams days with regard to durability, I'm all for it! Delays are temporary, mediocrity is forever.

#4600 6 years ago

I gonna say the delay is incorporating the new gameplay features on BBB.

Code was pretty much prototype stuff on it. Would be the perfect example of their statements. If true that would make the second remakes a better game then the originals or first remakes by Gene,

Come on fellows..... lets start dumping those 20k BBBs .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 79.00
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,558 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 212.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club/page/92?hl=abagwell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.