IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 211.
#3401 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Which is it? You've said two different things on the same subject in the span of one page - you are showing damage.

Wear in a non-visible spot isn’t “showing” to me. Could have been clearer, sure. I don’t care about the mothership hole.

I would have done it to SOL and will if it starts to show damage. But the mantis is doing a really good job there.

And every time I get a reject on my TAF due to the cliffy I get annoyed. I want the game to play right.

Marc

#3402 6 years ago

I guess my question is if nobody ever takes a cliffys off, why does it matter if there is damage under or if it’s protected day one? I know it’s all opinion and I don’t disrespect anyone’s.

Has anyone tried that “hard as nails” liquid stuff or anything like that?

#3403 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

I don’t care about the mothership hole.

You should have a look at some of the original AFM Play Fields that have lots of plays. The Mother Ship hole is blown out. No difference here. Some things on AFMr are remade some are remastered (improved) The mother ship hole is not one of them. It WILL get damaged history has proven such. That is why I installed a cliffy there. (the only place I installed one) Yes I agree Cliffys change the difficulty of those hole shots, but its a good trade for no damage there. Your Game Play is already changed with the Mantis on SOL! Not trying to sell you something here just simple logic.

#3404 6 years ago

My question is, if these games are getting damaged so quickly then why the hell isnt CGC putting protectors on at the factory? I mean these are 8 thousand dollar games, im pretty sure they could afford to put protectors on so they don't get damaged.

I was seriously considering either a MMR or a AFMR but after reading this thread, not so much now. Im not liking what i am seeing at all on these games quality wise.

#3405 6 years ago

I'm still not convinced it's even physically possible for a clearcoat not to chip around the holes, that is why I wanted to see a picture of a playfield someone claimed is not damaged around the holes after a couple of thousand plays. I can see a polymer of some kind being durable enough ( tupperware ) but having it 'clear' and perfectly see-though makes it more brittle. If anyone knows of a playfield from any pin that has withstood a couple of thousand games, post a pic so we have a 'bar' to compare too.

#3406 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

You should have a look at some of the original AFM Play Fields that have lots of plays. The Mother Ship hole is blown out. No difference here. Some things on AFMr are remade some are remastered (improved) The mother ship hole is not one of them. It WILL get damaged history has proven such. That is why I installed a cliffy there. (the only place I installed one) Yes I agree Cliffys change the difficulty of those hole shots, but its a good trade for no damage there. Your Game Play is already changed with the Mantis on SOL! Not trying to sell you something here just simple logic.

Your logic is sound. And this is just how I feel, and everyone can do what they want, but I still don’t care.

Do you know what happens when you hit the ship on a game with a well worn ship hole? The ship blows up.

Do you know what happens when you hit the ship on a game with a pristine ship hole? The ship blows up.

Cliffy is a great option for folks who don’t want wear on the edges. But it’s just not what I want to do on my game. And I love the discussion and all things pinball!

Marc

#3407 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

I'm still not convinced it's even physically possible for a clearcoat not to chip around the holes, that is why I wanted to see a picture of a playfield someone claimed is not damaged around the holes after a couple of thousand plays. I can see a polymer of some kind being durable enough ( tupperware ) but having it 'clear' and perfectly see-though makes it more brittle. If anyone knows of a playfield from any pin that has withstood a couple of thousand games, post a pic so we have a 'bar' to compare too.

Of course it’s not possible. It’s a hard edge that’s being hit with a heavy steel ball. Original games don’t have chipping because they have chipping and then wood loss over hundreds of thousands of plays...

You can easily mitigate this if you want with a Cliffy and then it’s a moot point forever. But thinking that CGC can somehow outsmart physics, etc.

#3408 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You need to get the ones made specifically for the remake, the originals don't fit right. SoL and Moving Target, Mothership hole at the very least. You could also get the trough protector and the shooter lane protector.

Ordered a complete set of the updated pieces.

AFM-REMAKE-SET-001 (resized).jpgAFM-REMAKE-SET-001 (resized).jpg

#3409 6 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

Ordered a complete set of the updated pieces.

You are missing the shooter lane one

#3410 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

You are missing the shooter lane one

Lower right. "Eject"

#3411 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

did all my afmr chores today (apart from cliffies). plastic protectors rock!

Which plastic protector set did you end up going with? Also, what chores did you do aside from Cliffy's & Protectors?

#3412 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Which is it? You've said two different things on the same subject in the span of one page - you are showing damage.

There is damage! Wait until 6000 plays and compare to original. This game is less than 6 months old. It appears you are just one of the people that are willing to accept manufacturing issues no matter how bad. Yours will get worse and worse not better. You have to add a cliffy on the mother ship hole look at every original.

#3413 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

There is damage! Wait until 6000 plays and compare to original. This game is less than 6 months old. It appears you are just one of the people that are willing to accept manufacturing issues no matter how bad. Yours will get worse and worse not better. You have to add a cliffy on the mother ship hole look at every original.

Do you mean manufacturing issues as in they clearcoat can be improved? I'm thinking the more layers of clearcoat, the easier it will 'chip' on the edges, and the only remedy is metal cliffy type protectors. I'm interested to see an example of a pinball which has a long-lasting clearcoat that does not chip on the edges... I'm no chemist but I think the fact that the clearcoat needs to be transparent makes it much more brittle in its properties.

#3414 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

Early Metallica right at 2000 plays. The recent Metallica’s showing early wear. Chruchhill/CGC made both. Something changed in process. Maybe EPA changes.

4F9BE081-9B8C-4987-AD7B-4D2E733345A9 (resized).jpeg4F9BE081-9B8C-4987-AD7B-4D2E733345A9 (resized).jpeg

C86B704D-D8ED-4456-BD58-A762FD0E6151 (resized).jpegC86B704D-D8ED-4456-BD58-A762FD0E6151 (resized).jpeg

#3415 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

Do you mean manufacturing issues as in they clearcoat can be improved? I'm thinking the more layers of clearcoat, the easier it will 'chip' on the edges, and the only remedy is metal cliffy type protectors. I'm interested to see an example of a pinball which has a long-lasting clearcoat that does not chip on the edges... I'm no chemist but I think the fact that the clearcoat needs to be transparent makes it much more brittle in its properties.

I agree the thicker the more it chips on the Churchill ones. No I meant the array of issues we are all seeing can be improved. I think they need a thiner clear coat like the orginal games. However Kruzman and HSA restores clear coat fields don’t do it. They are doing something different. They hold up. Even when you send them a remake playfeild that they remove the clear. I think it is the curing time between coats and the product they use.

#3416 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

I agree the thicker the more it chips on the Churchill ones. No I meant the array of issues we are all seeing can be improved. I think they need a thiner clear coat like the orginal games. However Kruzman and HSA restores clear coat fields don’t do it. They are doing something different. They hold up. Even when you send them a remake playfeild that they remove the clear. I think it is the curing time between coats and the product they use.

Could it be that Kruzman is able to use chemicals/clearcoats that are not allowed when meeting EPA for manufactuing/getting insurance etc.? It's possible some paints/clearcoats fumes are more toxic than others.. and maybe CGC is 'greener'... i don't know

#3417 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Wear in a non-visible spot isn’t “showing” to me. Could have been clearer, sure. I don’t care about the mothership hole.
I would have done it to SOL and will if it starts to show damage. But the mantis is doing a really good job there.
And every time I get a reject on my TAF due to the cliffy I get annoyed. I want the game to play right.
Marc

That is why you don’t use a cliffys on Chair hole on TAF. Many have done comparison on Cliffy, nothing and pinball fanatic. Don’t need a new debate on this dead horse.

http://pinballfanatic.com/products/addams-family-electric-chair-protectors/

#3418 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

Could it be that Kruzman is able to use chemicals/clearcoats that are not allowed when meeting EPA for manufactuing/getting insurance etc.? It's possible some paints/clearcoats fumes are more toxic than others.. and maybe CGC is 'greener'... i don't know

Could be. They both know the answer and have indicated it is how applied and drying times between coats not product. We may never know but clear coats can be done.

#3419 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

I’ve probably posted too much on this subject so I’m just going to leave it be. I’m good with my game and appreciate that you will make different decisions with yours.

#3420 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

I’ve probably posted too much on this subject so I’m just going to leave it be. I’m good with my game and appreciate that you will make different decisions with yours.

Agreed. Reading these posts is tiresome. Enough is enough. Enjoy your game, sell your game, don't buy the game. Let the chipping posts go away.

#3421 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Agreed. Reading these posts is tiresome. Enough is enough. Enjoy your game, sell your game, don't buy the game. Let the chipping posts go away.

Why do you want the chipping posts to go away? The clearcoat takes the most wear, and many of us want to fully understand everything there is to know about it. If not this forum, where do you suggest we chat about this? What needs to stop is folks answering valid technical questions with "be happy you have a game, just have fun, shut up, and have fun, but don't ask those questions, focus on having fun, and being happy and not worrying about all the world's problems"... I don't think it helps and seems to be a distraction from the discussion some of us are happily having in this forum, and you may be miss-reading an honest and open discussion as folks being unhappy...

#3422 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

Why do you want the chipping posts to go away? The clearcoat takes the most wear, and many of us want to fully understand everything there is to know about it. If not this forum, where do you suggest we chat about this? What needs to stop is folks answering valid technical questions with "be happy you have a game, just have fun, shut up, and have fun, but don't ask those questions, focus on having fun, and being happy and not worrying about all the world's problems"... I don't think it helps and seems to be a distraction from the discussion some of us are happily having in this forum, and you may be miss-reading an honest and open discussion as folks being unhappy...

It is just getting old. Unless you can get CGC to address it, it doesn't seem worth it to continue with the conversation.

I put cliffys on my AC/DC before ever playing a game. My Metallica has them as well. After reading all of these posts about chipping, I just don't care anymore. The SOL hole seems to be well protected with the included protector. I just don't care anymore about the other holes. I don't see any damage on mine, but there could be some I guess. If it starts getting bad enough that I can see it, I may buy cliffys for it. At this point, I probably won't though.

You guys have seriously worn me out on this. I do get reminded of an issue on mine though by reading here. My slingshot plastics have the cracking problem. I never notice it, and only remember it when reading here. I think I have about 19 months left to submit a ticket.

To the people who are having the balls fly off the wireforms: Is it possible that the wireforms are bent down a bit on the outside? My Metallica drops the ball off the right one once in a while, and I just need to bend it so that side is a bit higher to alleviate the problem. I haven't put much pressure on it yet, so it seems to bend back after a while.

#3423 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

I agree and i would even like to see what CGC has to say about it and i would also like to know why these games don't come from the factory with protectors on them. Im not being critical or bashing these games at all, but im just kind of afraid to buy one of their games because there seems to be alot of problems with them at the moment. At 8k per game i expect top notch quality.

#3424 6 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

To the people who are having the balls fly off the wireforms: Is it possible that the wireforms are bent down a bit on the outside? My Metallica drops the ball off the right one once in a while, and I just need to bend it so that side is a bit higher to alleviate the problem. I haven't put much pressure on it yet, so it seems to bend back after a while.

Pretty sure the ball flying off the wireform issue is directly a result of the flipper strength issues. Original AFMs that I've played never had ball speeds anywhere close to where the AFMr was originally, setting it a few clicks down on the PIC2.0 results in zero balls flying off. Also I like all the posts, as a newbie to pin ownership it's interesting to read through the debates and discussions...granted I'm sure someone with 15-20 years invested in collecting may have a different opinion. This is the ownership thread though, and it's the only place on the internet where owners of a machine are going to gather and chat from what I've seen so I don't see the need to restrict what people want to post within reason. Hearing all the opinions has helped me to temper some of my early frustration at the issues I was experiencing with this NIB pin. Speaking of which my titans came in while I was gone for the weekend, hoping to get around to popping them onto my flippers tonight to see how they feel.
CGC also got back to me on my left flipper situation, they sent me some washers to place into the left ball guide screw holes to help shunt it up a bit higher to hopefully stop the ball bouncing...giving that a shot tonight as well if work doesn't keep me tied up.

#3425 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Pretty sure the ball flying off the wireform issue is directly a result of the flipper strength issues. Original AFMs that I've played never had ball speeds anywhere close to where the AFMr was originally, setting it a few clicks down on the PIC2.0 results in zero balls flying off. Also I like all the posts, as a newbie to pin ownership it's interesting to read through the debates and discussions...granted I'm sure someone with 15-20 years invested in collecting may have a different opinion. This is the ownership thread though, and it's the only place on the internet where owners of a machine are going to gather and chat from what I've seen so I don't see the need to restrict what people want to post within reason. Hearing all the opinions has helped me to temper some of my early frustration at the issues I was experiencing with this NIB pin. Speaking of which my titans came in while I was gone for the weekend, hoping to get around to popping them onto my flippers tonight to see how they feel.
CGC also got back to me on my left flipper situation, they sent me some washers to place into the left ball guide screw holes to help shunt it up a bit higher to hopefully stop the ball bouncing...giving that a shot tonight as well if work doesn't keep me tied up.

I was specifically thinking of the guy who posted recently that the setting below the ball flying off seemed to be too weak. That seems to me like it might be an issue with the wireform based on my experience with my Metallica.

#3426 6 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I was specifically thinking of the guy who posted recently that the setting below the ball flying off seemed to be too weak. That seems to me like it might be an issue with the wireform based on my experience with my Metallica.

Gotcha, I guess that's a good point...going to play around with the game some at default strength to see if the ball is flying off. Default strength obviously shouldn't be sending the ball off the wireform if everything is working correctly.

#3427 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree and i would even like to see what CGC has to say about it and i would also like to know why these games don't come from the factory with protectors on them. Im not being critical or bashing these games at all, but im just kind of afraid to buy one of their games because there seems to be alot of problems with them at the moment. At 8k per game i expect top notch quality.

Breaking my own rule because I think I have something worthwhile to add. This is the all-weather floor mat analogy all over again. My Tacoma came with fabric mats. Toyota could have included them; most car companies don’t. For a truck owner, you’re probably going to want them, but not everyone does. Considering what I spent on the truck, was I annoyed I had to buy mats? Maybe a little.

There aren’t a lot of problems. There are the same old problems, metal being harder than wood and all of the issues that come along with that. Principals or not, if you want to be fully protected, it’s a small price to pay given what you pay for the game to have your piece of mind.

#3428 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Breaking my own rule because I think I have something worthwhile to add. This is the all-weather floor mat analogy all over again. My Tacoma came with fabric mats. Toyota could have included them; most car companies don’t. For a truck owner, you’re probably going to want them, but not everyone does. Considering what I spent on the truck, was I annoyed I had to buy mats? Maybe a little.
There aren’t a lot of problems. There are the same old problems, metal being harder than wood and all of the issues that come along with that. Principals or not, if you want to be fully protected, it’s a small price to pay given what you pay for the game to have your piece of mind.

Well i dont know about you but i can live with fabric floor mats in my car but when it comes to my pinball machines im not ok with chipping clearcoat on my playfields. Big difference there.

#3429 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

How many times can you say the same thing. Some people dont want to hear the truth.

#3430 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

How many times can you say the same thing. Some people dont want to hear the truth.

My boss said something pretty profound recently which was that the most important thing was to show up and have the conversation. Even if it doesn’t always go your way, it’s critical to participate.

#3431 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well i dont know about you but i can live with fabric floor mats in my car but when it comes to my pinball machines im not ok with chipping clearcoat on my playfields. Big difference there.

Install a set of cliffy protectors. Done! Nobody wants you to be OK with it. We do want you to do something about it if it bothers you.

#3432 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Install a set of cliffy protectors. Done! Nobody wants you to be OK with it. We do want you to do something about it if it bothers you.

I agree and thats exactly what i would do if i buy one of these games......they have chipped in other areas too though that a cliffy would not prevent. My only gripe is why arent these games coming protected from the factory when they KNOW this is a problem? Once again these are 8 thousand dollar games! Rant over.....carry on

#3433 6 years ago

While I agree that the games should have the protectors factory installed (at least this came with the SOL protected), that fact is that most do not. So that leaves you with a few choices.
Buy and play without protection and hope for the best.
Buy and not play, keeping everything perfect all the while you can enjoy bragging about its amazing condition.
Buy and protect. Then play the crap out of it without worry, like I did.
Don't buy one.

#3434 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

My boss said something pretty profound recently which was that the most important thing was to show up and have the conversation. Even if it doesn’t always go your way, it’s critical to participate.

In a work environment, I guess I can understand the wisdom. In social media land, I'm not so sure I see the virtue. If "going your way" means convincing others of anything, then I'm afraid you are setting yourself up for disappointment (or a bloody forehead

fwiw, the continual drone of PF chipping and dimpling is very tiresome. Folks that lose sleep over this should probably find another hobby.

snaroff

#3435 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

In a work environment, I guess I can understand the wisdom. In social media land, I'm not so sure I see the virtue. If "going your way" means convincing others of anything, then I'm afraid you are setting yourself up for disappointment (or a bloody forehead
fwiw, the continual drone of PF chipping and dimpling is very tiresome. Folks that lose sleep over this should probably find another hobby.
snaroff

I guess it only becomes tiresome if you take it too seriously. It’s only pinball.

#3436 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

snaroff

I don't think we are losing sleep, just some of us are using this forum to learn things more experienced folks such as yourself have gone over to your satisfaction at one point on your own schedule. I'm sure you needed to ask the very same questions being asked here to come to a logical conclusion about how much chipping is expected, and if everyone told you to go away and stop talking or thinking about it, you would not have the knowledge to think you can convince others they are wasting time looking for the same answers.

#3437 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

I don't think we are losing sleep, just some of us are using this forum to learn things more experienced folks such as yourself have gone over to your satisfaction at one point on your own schedule. I'm sure you needed to ask the very same questions being asked here to come to a logical conclusion about how much chipping is expected, and if everyone told you to go away and stop talking or thinking about it, you would not have the knowledge to think you can convince others they are wasting time looking for the same answers.

Also, if you provide answers, it may be more helpful if you provide justification and not just "playfield protectors should be banned" etc... without backing up with any details about why.

Oops, did not mean to double post

#3438 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's rare that any manufacturer installs cliffys ex factory. I've only seen dialled in and Aerosmith. Most Stern games need them yet aren't shipped with them. I'm not sure why they don't just install then on all scoops and shooter lanes. And then they could design the scoop to be a little wider to accommodate the cliffy - like on AS.

#3439 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

I think that’s fair. It’s one of those short fuse subjects that if you’re in the hobby for a while it’s hard to start from the proper place. So for that, I certainly apologize if it came across short.

My point remains, this is part of the hobby. And is preventable with products out there made to prevent it.

And we muddle on.

Marc

#3440 6 years ago

Changing the conversation for a second: I am a 6 day old owner; beautiful game but darn difficult! I walk over and play STLE with its smooth flow just to get a break!
I have my game at 7.4 and flippers at -3 and Titan flipper rubber. Everything else at default. My games are normally under 1 billion but had a 3.5 bill and total annihilation twice..... very sucky, I know. I brick a lot of shots and seems like “cheap drains” quite often.
I’m thinking of expanding the ball save time and playing with the outline posts. What does it mean to make the outlines easier? Am I “ raising the posts “ and if so, am I literally screwing them out of the playfield a touch? Aside from more practice, any suggestions that has mercy on me until I get a better hang of the game would be appreciated.

#3441 6 years ago

Oddly I dont care about chipping on my playfields, maybe Im in the minority? I think that cliffy's are super good to cover wear if it shows up. I buy new in box to enjoy years of use without the cliffy's or additional mylars applied, they do affect game play.
I can add mylars as needed over worn areas to increase the playfield life before replacement but thats years down the road.

1. Pouring a bucket of heavy hard steel ball bearings on nicely painted and clearcoated plywood is probably not recommended.

2. I realize that pinball machines are very much like sports equipment, if you play hard it will break and have to be replaced.

3. I play hard. My wife has over 1500 hours of play on my WOZ alone (its a heavy game and she gets a lot of tilt warnings).

4. I buy pinball machines to play, not as art or an investment. Again, am I in the minority or the majority?

5. The years of enjoyment I get from my collection far outweigh the cost compared to other activities. A cruise is $8000 and is over in a couple weeks. $1000 a day to go to Hawaii the list goes on and on....

JMHO Let the debate continue!

#3442 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I have my game at 7.4 and flippers at -3 and Titan flipper rubber. Everything else at default. My games are normally under 1 billion but had a 3.5 bill and total annihilation twice..... very sucky, I know. I brick a lot of shots and seems like “cheap drains” quite often.
I’m thinking of expanding the ball save time and playing with the outline posts. What does it mean to make the outlines easier? Am I “ raising the posts “ and if so, am I literally screwing them out of the playfield a touch? Aside from more practice, any suggestions that has mercy on me until I get a better hang of the game would be appreciated.

Its a brutal and unforgiving game. I've had mine around 6 months now and it kicks the shit out of me the vast majority of time. The thing is that this is not an incredibly deep game, so I don't want to make it easy. The fact that's its brutal makes it a keeper. However, I did finally give into lowering the outlane posts and that did help me some. Though I haven't made it to RTU of even successfully destroyed Mars. So its still plenty difficult....for me. Of course I suck and won't go into the list of things I've not accomplished on TWD after 2 years.

#3443 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It's rare that any manufacturer installs cliffys ex factory. I've only seen dialled in and Aerosmith. Most Stern games need them yet aren't shipped with them.

Until Dialed In NO factory games had Cliffies. Stern just ripped off the idea - they weren't and aren't Cliffies. Jack stepped up and moved the ball forward by installing Cliffies from the factory, starting with Dialed In, and he should be applauded for that.

#3444 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Changing the conversation for a second: I am a 6 day old owner; beautiful game but darn difficult! I walk over and play STLE with its smooth flow just to get a break!

AFM is a fast brutal game by design. Its fun and challenging.
It looks deceptively simple but its not.
My scores range from 300 mil to 20 billion.
Average ball time is 70 seconds.

I have a Hobbit for long ball times average game 20 to 40 minutes.

My AFMRle is for when I want a fast brutal game with tons of live catches and nudging.
I surprised that the black post rubbers haven't split off for how many times they get hit instead of the ramp entrances on any given game.

#3445 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

AFM is a fast brutal game by design. Its fun and challenging.
I surprised that the black post rubbers haven't split off for how many times they get hit instead of the ramp entrances on any given game.

^This. I am thinking of aiming for the posts themselves. Maybe I'd hit more ramp entrances this way?

#3446 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

^This. I am thinking of aiming for the posts themselves. Maybe I'd hit more ramp entrances this way?

Im absolutely going to try this!

#3447 6 years ago

Ok I’m feeling better and not alone!

#3448 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Until Dialed In NO factory games had Cliffies. Stern just ripped off the idea - they weren't and aren't Cliffies. Jack stepped up and moved the ball forward by installing Cliffies from the factory, starting with Dialed In, and he should be applauded for that.

Aerosmith

#3449 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

This. I am thinking of aiming for the posts themselves. Maybe I'd hit more ramp entrances this way?

This works for me when attacking Martians. I found that when I'm shooting for the ramps or center, I hit mostly Martians and when shooting for Martians, I hit ramps and center. So now when Martians are jumping around, I just ignore them and play normal. I tend to kill the most using this strategy.

#3450 6 years ago

? Your post is too brief. What are you saying?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
There are 10,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 211.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club/page/69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.