35C3D2AF-40E7-4BD7-99F2-9FF7891DC752 (resized).jpeg
Red Eyed LED Martian (resized).PNG
IMG_2007 (resized).JPG
IMG_2005 (resized).JPG
IMG_2008 (resized).JPG
20231018_192729 (resized).jpg
Untitled39 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,503 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 211.
#10451 3 months ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Ugh, I can’t get this figured out, still the same issue. Some are super powerful ejects right to the left flipper and then weak dribbles right down the middle…..very random but the SDTM are so annoying!,,

Get one of those cheap wall voltmeters and plug it into an outlet you can see while playing the game.

Variations in wall power have a big affect on unregulated solenoid power.

#10452 3 months ago

I'm about to move houses. I've got an AFM CE, and I want to know what it weighs. Anybody got a idea? I know it was a beast to get into the house 4 years ago...

#10453 3 months ago
Quoted from Glangas:

I'm about to move houses. I've got an AFM CE, and I want to know what it weighs. Anybody got a idea? I know it was a beast to get into the house 4 years ago...

I haven't weighed ours, but a quick google search suggests 250lbs. I can say it sure feels like it weighs more than a Stern, at least our LE seemed to when we moved in here some months back.

#10454 3 months ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

I haven't weighed ours, but a quick google search suggests 250lbs. I can say it sure feels like it weighs more than a Stern, at least our LE seemed to when we moved in here some months back.

THanks.

1 week later
#10455 3 months ago
Quoted from OchoFosho:

I need some help from all you wonderful AFMr owners. On power-up today I got a string of errors:
Check switch 16 left outlane
Check switch 17 right return
Check switch 26 left return
Check switch 27 right outlane
Check switch 38 left top lane
R. Flipper E.O.S. is stuck closed
L. Flipper E.O.S. is stuck clsoed
Gnd. Short row 6 Wht-blu R6
Gnd. Short row 7 Wht-Vio R7
Check motor bank up sw. broken
I've been checking for any obvious damage, loose or broken wiring, loose connectors etc. without any luck. I've also tried re-seating any connectors that seem to be involved in any of the listed items. Again, no luck. I've also tried turning the game on with some of the connectors disconnected to see if the problem goes away, still nothing.
I did see a couple mentions of similar issues years ago on forums, but I didn't see any resolutions.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. In the mean time I'll start a support case with CGC.
-RLF

After some help from CGC, I sent my main board back in to the factory (which was pretty expensive to ship from Canada). They told me my board was toast and sold me a replacement. After a pile more shipping and import fees I finally got the board back and installed, only to find ALL THE EXACT SAME ERRORS Does anyone have any idea what else I might try? I've contacted CGC. They did say the board was new, but it did come with a couple of bent pins, so I'm not sure it's actually new. If it didn't have a different serial number I'd have thought they accidentally shipped the old board back.

-RLF

#10456 3 months ago
Quoted from OchoFosho:

After some help from CGC, I sent my main board back in to the factory (which was pretty expensive to ship from Canada). They told me my board was toast and sold me a replacement. After a pile more shipping and import fees I finally got the board back and installed, only to find ALL THE EXACT SAME ERRORS Does anyone have any idea what else I might try? I've contacted CGC. They did say the board was new, but it did come with a couple of bent pins, so I'm not sure it's actually new. If it didn't have a different serial number I'd have thought they accidentally shipped the old board back.
-RLF

Whats it doing/not doing?

Maybe something was missed to get a clue?

#10457 3 months ago

Weak Flippers!
I’ve been searching the posts for Chicago Gamings final solution to the weak flipper issue. What was their recommended solution? Any help would be appreciated.

#10458 3 months ago

This worries me with regards to the availability of boards and proprietary parts in the future.

Quoted from OchoFosho:

-RLF

#10459 3 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Whats it doing/not doing?
Maybe something was missed to get a clue?

Problem solved! With the new board installed I tried a factory reset of all the settings, thinking that maybe the old errors were still latched in memory somewhere. Seems like that did the trick...now if only I could actually PLAY better pinball.

2 weeks later
#10460 75 days ago

Okay, We have finally made available a newly designed AFM Topper Display with Big O Jiggly Martians & Saucer. Please take a look at the site as there are a few options, you do not even need to have this machine to enjoy.

Starting Friday, buy 3 Martians, with or without LED lighted eyes, get one free…I am also offering a discount on the red oscillation discs, (circuit board design), which are really cool on any machine, and not just a fancy LED type bulb. I wish I had more videos to show besides on my own Scared Stiff…. Please take a look at my web site to see…If there is any single bulb location these can be put in place, many different available power options. These have been a big hit with ST:TNG playfields.

Thank you all for the continuing support, and funny, that a few folks have commented that even their wives really like the larger, Big O Jiggly Martians too, when playing. A good playfield option to get others to watch and enjoy, as when playing, hard for the player to enjoy everything at the same time.

If there have been any concerns about the robustness of our product, these have been on many machines for quite a few years…I even put one on a friend’s convertible, stubby antenna location outside, to drive around with….” he/she”, not sure how to check Martins, gender, and is holding up quite well…for more than three years now. Their jiggly arms will not fall off, and will always be the best looking, (larger) Big O Jiggly Martian’s on the playfield for sure,….

Discount will be applied at checkout.

Thank you,

Mick

https://www.mickspinball.com/

Red Eyed LED Martian (resized).PNGRed Eyed LED Martian (resized).PNG
1 week later
#10461 65 days ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Thought this might be a good place to post this. My wife has invited some ladies she works with to play pinball. I told her I would run it as a tournament, very informal, so I made up these trophies after replacing these guys with the big jiggly martians. The trophy shop liked them so much they put them on their website. Thought it was a good use of my extra martians.
[quoted image]

Who won ? Grand Champion Jiggly Martian ?? Your wife as she has played the machine,probably alot more than the guests.

2 weeks later
#10462 48 days ago

A fellow Pinsider requested I make him an AFM pinball banner based on my glass cover. It is a bit shorter than the standard banner at 50 inches versus the standard 62 inches, but the same standard 24 inch width. If anyone is interested in one, you can pre-order one in my Pinside store for $80 plus shipping. Made from 16 ounce heavy vinyl with the four corner grommets. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1505-duke-pinball/10104-attack-from-mars-pinball-banner
35C3D2AF-40E7-4BD7-99F2-9FF7891DC752 (resized).jpeg35C3D2AF-40E7-4BD7-99F2-9FF7891DC752 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#10463 34 days ago

As an original LE owner, I’m just curious have there been any software updates? I still have the stock build that shipped way back when my table was built.

#10464 34 days ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

As an original LE owner, I’m just curious have there been any software updates? I still have the stock build that shipped way back when my table was built.

From the man himself LTG about 6 months ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club/page/207#post-7689481

#10466 34 days ago

The only "update" I'm aware of is that you need to make sure you have the PIC 2.0 chip. Outside of that, the current firmware is available on the CGC site.

#10467 34 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

The only "update" I'm aware of is that you need to make sure you have the PIC 2.0 chip. Outside of that, the current firmware is available on the CGC site.

Yeah I got that update a million years ago.
Figured the game code is pretty mature already given the history, but doesn't hurt to ask

#10468 34 days ago

While a complete assumption on my part, unlike other manufacturers producing new titles, CGC thus far has made well established titles with completed firmware revisions from the early 90's so not many updates required. Of course, there is the new system firmware on these games, but that seems pretty straight forward and nothing really can change about it that enhances game play.

#10469 33 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

While a complete assumption on my part, unlike other manufacturers producing new titles, CGC thus far has made well established titles with completed firmware revisions from the early 90's so not many updates required. Of course, there is the new system firmware on these games, but that seems pretty straight forward and nothing really can change about it that enhances game play.

the game is pretty solid

I dont think Soren has any bugs to fix on his list of upcoming official ROMs

#10470 33 days ago

This AfM clip on Dalton's stream today cracked me up...

https://clips.twitch.tv/RelentlessCautiousTurtleJebaited-vAKwT3N2A_0eBY4_

...expect the unexpected.

#10471 33 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Didn’t know you could actually physically destroy a saucer LOL, his reaction was priceless.

#10472 33 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha, I saw that as well!

#10474 32 days ago

On the hunt again to get back in the club, so looking for an LE to add back to the collection

Thought Stranger Things would be the best of both worlds for me as I love AFM gameplay\shots, really enjoy the Stranger Things show and deeper ruleset, but after playing, I just prefer AFM and it’s probably due to my age as I still remember when it was delivered brand new to the arcade (my first job) I worked at.

If you have one or know someone who wants to sell, just reach out or send them my way.

Thanks for any and all help.

Have a great and safe weekend everyone.

#10475 32 days ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

On the hunt again to get back in the club, so looking for an LE to add back to the collection
Thought Stranger Things would be the best of both worlds for me as I love AFM gameplay\shots, really enjoy the Stranger Things show and deeper ruleset, but after playing, I just prefer AFM and it’s probably due to my age as I still remember when it was delivered brand new to the arcade (my first job) I worked at.
If you have one or know someone who wants to sell, just reach out or send them my way.
Have a great and safe weekend everyone.

Yeah, AfM and Stranger Things play WAY differently. I enjoy Stranger Things, but I also still prefer AfM. The CGC LE with the integrated topper and huge screen is so choice. Good luck with your search!

#10476 26 days ago

Just picked up a classic remake, anyone know where I can get a xl display and/or cgc topper?

#10477 26 days ago
Quoted from lu505:

Just picked up a classic remake, anyone know where I can get a xl display and/or cgc topper?

AFMr toppers were only included with LE models and NEVER produced or sold otherwise. Through the years an occasional topper came up from an LE owner who couldn't fit it in the basement or something, but outside of that they are nearly impossible to find. There were 1,000 LE units made which means there were a total of 1,000 toppers in the wild (excluding any demo machines, replacements, etc.) Also, for the topper to even work you will need the controller board that was mounted in the backbox of the LE.

As far as the XL displays go, I can't speak as definitively on if those were ever offered as an aftermarket item or not.

#10478 26 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

AFMr toppers were only included with LE models and NEVER produced or sold otherwise. Through the years an occasional topper came up from an LE owner who couldn't fit it in the basement or something, but outside of that they are nearly impossible to find. There were 1,000 LE units made which means there were a total of 1,000 in the wild (excluding any demo machines, replacements, etc.) Also, for the topper to even work you will need the controller board that was mounted in the backbox of the LE.
As far as the XL displays go, I can't speak as definitively on if those were ever offered as an aftermarket item or not.

Well that is bummer about the topper, I think the xl displays that were sold last mmr run were swappable with mbr, mmr, and afmr as long as you were updated and had color mod chip. I might be wrong on that but would sure love to have one.

#10479 26 days ago
Quoted from lu505:Well that is bummer about the topper, I think the xl displays that were sold last mmr run were swappable with mbr, mmr, and afmr as long as you were updated and had color mod chip. I might be wrong on that but would sure love to have one.

Easy to solve.

It looks like you are wanting an LE:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market?gameid=2454&query=Attack+From+Mars+%28Remake+-+LE%29

Or maybe retrofit a Stumblor display?

#10480 26 days ago
Quoted from lu505:

Well that is bummer about the topper, I think the xl displays that were sold last mmr run were swappable with mbr, mmr, and afmr as long as you were updated and had color mod chip. I might be wrong on that but would sure love to have one.

What you are saying about the XL display seems to jive with my recollections, but I'm certainly no authority on the matter. I really don't see anyone who would be willing to part one out of their machine, but you might get lucky to find a buyer who never went to the trouble of actually installing it.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10481 26 days ago

Officially back in the club and don’t plan on leaving again . This is the stainless trim, but I got extremely lucky and the seller even had a full set of green armor (rails, lockdown bar and legs) they purchased from Chicago Gaming back in the day when CGC was selling them. Now I just got to see if I can gather enough courage to try to remove the side rails (taped) without damaging the decals, if I decide to switch to green, but in no rush for now.

PinMonk , do you know if AFMR’s have bad flipper fade or is it like the others, being only if you play for 45 minutes or longer per session? I looked at your chart on the product page, but looks like AFMR wasn’t tested yet. Lastly, do your Neon Green plush nylon washers match the green trim fairly well?

Thanks for the help and glad to be back in the club.

IMG_5163 (resized).jpegIMG_5163 (resized).jpeg
#10482 26 days ago

PinMonk , do you know if AFMR’s have bad flipper fade or is it like the others, being only if you play for 45 minutes or longer per session? I looked at your chart on the product page, but looks like AFMR wasn’t tested yet. Lastly, do your Neon Green plush nylon washers match the green trim fairly well?

Definitely has fade after about 45 minutes from my own anecdotal experience. I haven't formally tested it with temp sensors for two hours, though. So if your sessions are longish and end up over 45 minutes frequently, you may notice it, especially on that middle path that is prone to rollbacks.

Yeah, the NEON plush leg bolt washers should be a pretty close match, though I think they're a little brighter. NEON Green or NEON orange should both look good.

#10483 25 days ago

Stainless is my favorite look for this one. Gives a nod to the past IMHO

Officially back in the club and don’t plan on leaving again . This is the stainless trim, but I got extremely lucky and the seller even had a full set of green armor (rails, lockdown bar and legs) they purchased from Chicago Gaming back in the day when CGC was selling them. Now I just got to see if I can gather enough courage to try to remove the side rails (taped) without damaging the decals, if I decide to switch to green, but in no rush for now.
Thanks for the help and glad to be back in the club.
[quoted image]

#10484 25 days ago

Welcome back Eddie, Get them Aliens in your gameroom......... Pinball Rocks !!
And more POWER from your AWESOMENESS poster.. Smash em

#10485 25 days ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Welcome back Eddie, Get them Aliens in your gameroom......... Pinball Rocks !!
And more POWER from your AWESOMENESS poster.. Smash em

Thanks and was curious if anyone would catch that, Barney Stinson...that guy's awesome LOL

#10486 25 days ago

A favor to ask from any LE or topper owners….

The first LE I owned had two machine screws\bolts installed on the topper’s Martian back where the LED eyes wiring comes in, but the one I just got only has one. I tried various screws and bolts and pretty sure it’s an 8-32 but a bolt wouldn’t catch anything and only could get a screw to somewhat work, but the screw goes in crooked. I would like to just remove the other bolt to see exactly what it is, but worried removing the only bolt would release some bracket and I would then never get it back in the correct position. I would put in a temporary screw on the other hole that’s missing the bolt, but again it goes in crooked and barely goes in, so I don’t know if it’s actually going in where it’s supposed to go or if I would cause damage.

Is there anyone willing to check to see if some only have one bolt\screw or if you have two, possibly remove just one and take a pic and\or measurements to confirm what size\type of bolt\screw is used?

I checked the diagrams in the manual, but it seems that’s the only set of screws not shown.

The first LE I had, I completely disassembled the topper to clean and repair, but unfortunately I didn’t take any closeup pics of that area nor do I remember what those two screws\bolts mount to. I’m hoping to remedy this without having to resort to completely disassembling the topper as that’s my last resort and figured I’d just check to see if anyone who has two bolts\screws installed was willing to check or if someone already knows or knows what those screws\bolts mount to.

I attached a pic showing what I’m referencing, the circle shows the empty hole and the arrow is pointing to the only screw\bolt installed on mine.

IMG_5171 (resized).jpegIMG_5171 (resized).jpeg
#10487 24 days ago

Thanks and was curious if anyone would catch that, Barney Stinson...that guy's awesome LOL

Love me some Jets !! Horsepower,Afterburners - Air Superiority is important in these times !!

My brother flew for the Air Force in late 80's/90's ........... Still will not tell me what missions they were flying in "The Northern Airspace" off of The Aleutian Islands west of Alaska. Some may know what he was Really Saying. Pilots need to be a little slippery !!

Still on the verge of buying me some Big-O Jiggly Martians from mickspinball.com but just not quite ready to pull the trigger yet.

Keep on Flippin

#10488 24 days ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Still on the verge of buying me some Big-O Jiggly Martians from mickspinball.com but just not quite ready to pull the trigger yet.
Keep on Flippin

Big-O-Jiggly's are great! I have four of the suckers with red beady eyes staring at me every time I play. Makes me want to hit them in the face with the ball even harder.

#10489 24 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Big-O-Jiggly's are great! I have four of the suckers with red beady eyes staring at me every time I play. Makes me want to hit them in the face with the ball even harder.

Agree, one of the first upgrades I ordered after I picked up my machine.

1 week later
#10490 14 days ago

A favor to ask from any LE or topper owners….
The first LE I owned had two machine screws\bolts installed on the topper’s Martian back where the LED eyes wiring comes in, but the one I just got only has one. I tried various screws and bolts and pretty sure it’s an 8-32 but a bolt wouldn’t catch anything and only could get a screw to somewhat work, but the screw goes in crooked. I would like to just remove the other bolt to see exactly what it is, but worried removing the only bolt would release some bracket and I would then never get it back in the correct position. I would put in a temporary screw on the other hole that’s missing the bolt, but again it goes in crooked and barely goes in, so I don’t know if it’s actually going in where it’s supposed to go or if I would cause damage.
Is there anyone willing to check to see if some only have one bolt\screw or if you have two, possibly remove just one and take a pic and\or measurements to confirm what size\type of bolt\screw is used?
I checked the diagrams in the manual, but it seems that’s the only set of screws not shown.
The first LE I had, I completely disassembled the topper to clean and repair, but unfortunately I didn’t take any closeup pics of that area nor do I remember what those two screws\bolts mount to. I’m hoping to remedy this without having to resort to completely disassembling the topper as that’s my last resort and figured I’d just check to see if anyone who has two bolts\screws installed was willing to check or if someone already knows or knows what those screws\bolts mount to.
I attached a pic showing what I’m referencing, the circle shows the empty hole and the arrow is pointing to the only screw\bolt installed on mine.
[quoted image]

Just in case anyone ever needs to know, it’s a #8-32 x 3/8" Unslotted Hex Head Screw, see link below:

https://www.pinballlife.com/8-32-x-38-unslotted-hex-head-screw.html

I don’t think mine was ever installed at the factory as you can see from the images, it looks like the cutout was off and the metal bracket hole doesn’t line up like the other side where the screw was installed. Of course this type of hardware isn’t at Lowe’s or anywhere local to me and all I had in this size was a sheet metal screw, but it worked and looks the same on the outside and is secure. I guess next time I’ll add a few to my next PBL order or Marco’s as they both have them to appease my OCD

Anyway, doubt anyone will have this issue, but figured I’d post the info just in case.

IMG_5299 (resized).jpegIMG_5299 (resized).jpegIMG_5300 (resized).jpegIMG_5300 (resized).jpegIMG_5301 (resized).jpegIMG_5301 (resized).jpeg
#10491 9 days ago

Greetings… Is there a way to set the start button flashing to not time out?

I have gone thru all the settings and can not seem to locate it.

Thanks.

#10492 9 days ago

Very bummed. While unloading a mint HUO AFM SE, the back caught on the blanket while sliding off the truck bed. What’s the easiest way to fix this and not look terrible? Was thinking of sticking it back on with some wood glue. IMG_9297 (resized).jpegIMG_9297 (resized).jpegIMG_9298 (resized).jpegIMG_9298 (resized).jpeg

Thanks!

#10493 9 days ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Greetings… Is there a way to set the start button flashing to not time out?
I have gone thru all the settings and can not seem to locate it.
Thanks.

I think the start button stops flashing due to the setting that allows the lights to dim after a period time in attract mode, but I could be wrong.

Below are some of those Adjustment settings I’m referencing, but I’m sure LTG would know:

A.1 25 Allow Dim Illumination
A.1 29 General Illumination Power Saver
A.1 30 Power Saver Level

#10494 9 days ago
Quoted from shlap:

Very bummed. While unloading a mint HUO AFM SE, the back caught on the blanket while sliding off the truck bed. What’s the easiest way to fix this and not look terrible? Was thinking of sticking it back on with some wood glue. [quoted image][quoted image]
Thanks!

Definitely stick it back on with wood glue.

Cover it with wax paper, use pipe clamps and FIRMLY clamp it on with a piece of something flat over it.

Protect the front of the cabinet from the clamps with foam backed floor samples and rags.

I use maple hardwood floor samples from home depot for stuff like this as they are flat and very stiff.

They are FREE for the taking, no questions asked.

If done correctly and with care, you wont really notice it.

Just get it to fit perfectly before you clamp it.

https://www.harborfreight.com/1-2-half-inch-pipe-clamp-3813.html?ccdenc=eyJjb2RlIjoiMjU4NTU1OTUiLCJza3UiOiIzODEzIiwiaXMiOiI2LjI5In0%3D&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=21016951155&campaignid=21016951155&utm_content=156811307257&adsetid=156811307257&product=3813&store=24&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA8sauBhB3EiwAruTRJkMy28nqBXZ0xQ_n_2sk0WOq0i3Oi9NTV6tq1iuA1QIEteZaIoEWIBoCfUEQAvD_BwE

#10495 9 days ago

I think the start button stops flashing due to the setting that allows the lights to dim after a period time in attract mode, but I could be wrong.
Below are some of those Adjustment settings I’m referencing, but I’m sure LTG would know:
A.1 25 Allow Dim Illumination
A.1 29 General Illumination Power Saver
A.1 30 Power Saver Level

Thanks…. Appreciate the reply. Will give it a shot tonight.

#10496 9 days ago
Quoted from shlap:

Very bummed. While unloading a mint HUO AFM SE, the back caught on the blanket while sliding off the truck bed. What’s the easiest way to fix this and not look terrible? Was thinking of sticking it back on with some wood glue. [quoted image][quoted image]
Thanks!

Just use wood glue like mentioned and you can even just use painters tape to hold it place if you don’t go the clamp route. Then get a black sharpy and use it to go over the areas that aren’t black and you see wood.

I had that happen to me but my lift table hit handle scraped the side of the cabinet and ripped some of the decal. I laid it back down but still so pissed. The cabinet slid in my van and hit the handle. I screwed up was tired. Mistake made sadly.

My SE was mint also. PR doesn’t have any mint ones in stock and has been waiting for CGC to send him some. But has been waiting forever. Have rad cals as a plan for replacement. Still pissed about it.

Sorry that happened to you.

#10497 9 days ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Just use wood glue like mentioned and you can even just use painters tape to hold it place if you don’t go the clamp route. Then get a black sharpy and use it to go over the areas that aren’t black and you see wood.
I had that happen to me but my lift table hit handle scraped the side of the cabinet and ripped some of the decal. I laid it back down but still so pissed. The cabinet slid in my van and hit the handle. I screwed up was tired. Mistake made sadly.
My SE was mint also. PR doesn’t have any mint ones in stock and has been waiting for CGC to send him some. But has been waiting forever. Have rad cals as a plan for replacement. Still pissed about it.
Sorry that happened to you.

The glue warps the chip as it has water in it.

It MUST be clamped to get e good result since its particle board.

#10498 9 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

The glue warps the chip as it has water in it.
It MUST be clamped to get e good result since its particle board.

Wonder if a bit of wood hardener prior to glue or contact cement would work?

#10499 9 days ago

Just today my flipper will not reset to original position is this a coil stop issue?

#10500 9 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Just today my flipper will not reset to original position is this a coil stop issue?

Return spring broke ? Coil stop on tight ? Remove coil stop, is the end of the plunger mushroomed or have a sharp edge ? If so time for a new plunger assembly, coil sleeve, and coil stop - may as well do both sides.

LTG : )

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 10,503 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 211.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club/page/210 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.