6AF19C95-2E9B-4E1D-BCD0-3C0FE1C581EC (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).JPG
IMG_6078 (resized).JPG
FFBB8AB1-DCD9-48E6-8C22-762AAC1685D5 (resized).jpeg
A5BA2819-C35C-4EE5-BD0D-DA2BAF47D5A5 (resized).jpeg
9553ADDE-6072-4A29-B3E0-1977CF8D263F (resized).jpeg
SMB.gif

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9530 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 191.
#9451 13 days ago

Just joined the club.

Been looking for a while and missed a few, so glad I finally found an AFRr LE

The left VUK struggles to get the ball out it manages it on second, third but sometimes it take four attempts, I have tried differing coil strength but nothing appears to make the VUK work as expected.

Any suggestions?

#9452 13 days ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Just joined the club.
Been looking for a while and missed a few, so glad I finally found an AFRr LE
The left VUK struggles to get the ball out it manages it on second, third but sometimes it take four attempts, I have tried differing coil strength but nothing appears to make the VUK work as expected.
Any suggestions?

The ball be hitting an edge or wire.
Try bending or adjusting the mech away from whatever its hitting.

It can also be too strong and causing a bounce back.

A video is helpful.

#9454 13 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Haven't decided if I'm going to do it yet, but I'll put you down as interested.

Did you decide on a price yet? Potentially interested…

#9455 13 days ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Did you decide on a price yet? Potentially interested…

Actually, I've had very little interest (two people PM'd me). However, I had enough components to make 2 full kits w/o having to do a reorder for parts to make my wiring adapters and LED strips, and I sold these for $50 ($40 for the drop target kit plus $10 to add my decal set which both wanted) to the two who PM'd me.

At this point, I would have to order more parts to make more wiring adaptors, so unless I had at least 5 or more commitments I wouldn't want to pursue.

#9456 13 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Stick a 1" piece of nylon tie under the plastic glass channel that holds the glass, mid way up the playfield.
Maybe put it in 2 locations.
This works really well.
Experiment with small or large thicknesses.
Ive had good results with just a piece of a tiny one with the head cut off.
Lift the channel a little, Poke it in with a toothpick or a nylon razor blade.
Nothing too aggressive.
When done you cant see it at all.

Cool! Does it fall out when the glass is removed?

#9457 12 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Actually, I've had very little interest (two people PM'd me). However, I had enough components to make 2 full kits w/o having to do a reorder for parts to make my wiring adapters and LED strips, and I sold these for $50 ($40 for the drop target kit plus $10 to add my decal set which both wanted) to the two who PM'd me.
At this point, I would have to order more parts to make more wiring adaptors, so unless I had at least 5 or more commitments I wouldn't want to pursue.

I would like this mod. I would only need the target decal, I have the others.
thx.

#9458 12 days ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Cool! Does it fall out when the glass is removed?

No it stays put really well.

Its the tape that falls off and gets gooey.

#9459 12 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Sorry, but I'm a little unclear on things (I've watched the video and read your website). I'm an LE owner, but apparently I've not paid attention to how the pin behaves in some circumstances.
So, you are saying that the Full LE Kit comes with the following:
- [1] Expansion Board
- [2] Hallway LEDs
- [3] OEM Mini saucer blackout during strobe multiball (I didn't realize they didn't already)
- [4] Super Jets animation (I assume this coincides with the super jets insert activation)? Also, I have EVO LED pops from Pinball Life, so how will these be effected? Right now I have them set to where the outer ring is always on and the inner ring illuminates upon vibration. I assume the outer rings would pulsate in the patter you show and the inners may or may not fire depending on timing?
- [5] Backglass GI controls (again, didn't realize this didn't go dark during SM, but does this also have added backglass animations in LE?
- [6] What is the AFMr Power Supply?
Depending upon responses, I'm highly interested in AFMr LE Kit (most likely the Full version).

I added numbers to help answer your questions.

Questions 1, 2 and 3: YES

Question 4: Yes ... how that works on AFM is when you reach Super Jets, the orange insert in the middle of the jets starts flashing. My mod makes the individual jets GI lamps display a "chase" pattern. During SJ, then the orange insert flashes brightly whenever a jet bumper is hit. I'm not sure if AFMr is any different, but so far it looks like they're the same?

Regarding EVO LED pops, I have not tried them at all, and I don't know how they affect anything. On the hardware end, I just add a FET to control DC voltage. So during the SJ "chase" mode, it sounds like the EVO units will lose power intermittently during the chase effect. I'm not sure how that will look.

Question 5: On AFM, there are three GI strands in the backglass (brown, green and purple). Of those three, only brown is controlled by the CPU, both green and purple are hardwired as "always on". As I understand it, AFMr is wired the same way. My board (in both cases) adds controlling hardware to be able to switch on/off the green and purple GI strands. Any additional animations on AFM consist of six flasher bulbs. I'm not sure if AFMr does this any differently, my kits do not interface with those flashers.

Question 6: It seems AFMr primarily runs on +12v power. The Power Supply Unit (PSU) did not have any +5v outputs that I could find. While there is +5v power in some places in the game, I have no idea what the available amperage rating is, or if it's always available. It seemed far more reliable to include my own PSU to provide +5v power for my kits.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Bill

#9460 12 days ago
Quoted from ufopinball:

I added numbers to help answer your questions.
Questions 1, 2 and 3: YES
Question 4: Yes ... how that works on AFM is when you reach Super Jets, the orange insert in the middle of the jets starts flashing. My mod makes the individual jets GI lamps display a "chase" pattern. During SJ, then the orange insert flashes brightly whenever a jet bumper is hit. I'm not sure if AFMr is any different, but so far it looks like they're the same?
Regarding EVO LED pops, I have not tried them at all, and I don't know how they affect anything. On the hardware end, I just add a FET to control DC voltage. So during the SJ "chase" mode, it sounds like the EVO units will lose power intermittently during the chase effect. I'm not sure how that will look.
Question 5: On AFM, there are three GI strands in the backglass (brown, green and purple). Of those three, only brown is controlled by the CPU, both green and purple are hardwired as "always on". As I understand it, AFMr is wired the same way. My board (in both cases) adds controlling hardware to be able to switch on/off the green and purple GI strands. Any additional animations on AFM consist of six flasher bulbs. I'm not sure if AFMr does this any differently, my kits do not interface with those flashers.
Question 6: It seems AFMr primarily runs on +12v power. The Power Supply Unit (PSU) did not have any +5v outputs that I could find. While there is +5v power in some places in the game, I have no idea what the available amperage rating is, or if it's always available. It seemed far more reliable to include my own PSU to provide +5v power for my kits.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Bill

Thanks for the feedback, and I would like to respond . . .

#3 In Strobe Multiball by default all of the mini saucers go off then come on for the intro then go off again, then all seem to fire when a ball is in the pops. They go off again, and then certain ones blink as you shoot nearby lanes. Also, the one above the pops flashes bright and rapid when the ball is captured/ejected from the SOL. This effect is actually quite nice, and I would not want to lose it. In other words, I wouldn't want your board to do anything with the mini saucers during SMB. Is this possible? Actually, it might even be a deal killer for me if you took this away as it is a really nice effect.

#4 This action will work just fine and actually look great with the EVO pops since the large outer ring will be what "chases".

#5 I don't really understand how you would intercept/control the backbox lighting (not saying you can't/won't, just saying I don't have the knowledge to make it happen). All of the wires run through a single connector and there are "GI" strips as well as flasher boards in the lightbox (I've attached pics).

#6 Given I've already fried the power board overloading it with a non-OEM 12V bulb in the coin reject, I think your mod having it's own power supply is not only a positive, but a must. How does it connect?
IMG_6071.JPGIMG_6072.JPG
IMG_6073 (resized).JPG
IMG_6074 (resized).JPG

EVOpops.gif

SMB.gif

#9461 12 days ago

I bet someone is real excited that they posted something on this thread now LOL

#9462 12 days ago

Quoted from Green-Machine:I bet someone is real excited that they posted something on this thread now LOL

I think he's going to learn real fast what a PITA some of us AFMr owners can be.

#9463 12 days ago

Just joined the club. One minor issue I wanna address before I power it up. 4 wires pulled out of somewhere. If you know let me know

9553ADDE-6072-4A29-B3E0-1977CF8D263F (resized).jpegA5BA2819-C35C-4EE5-BD0D-DA2BAF47D5A5 (resized).jpegFFBB8AB1-DCD9-48E6-8C22-762AAC1685D5 (resized).jpeg
#9464 12 days ago

I just want the hallway mod.
I dont think i need anything else.
The original bill ung AFM mods are thru the roof cool!
Id love to have a tiny piece on my game.

Send me

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Thanks for the feedback, and I would like to respond . . .
#3 In Strobe Multiball by default all of the mini saucers go off then come on for the intro then go off again, then all seem to fire when a ball is in the pops. They go off again, and then certain ones blink as you shoot nearby lanes. Also, the one above the pops flashes bright and rapid when the ball is captured/ejected from the SOL. This effect is actually quite nice, and I would not want to lose it. In other words, I wouldn't want your board to do anything with the mini saucers during SMB. Is this possible? Actually, it might even be a deal killer for me if you took this away as it is a really nice effect.
#4 This action will work just fine and actually look great with the EVO pops since the large outer ring will be what "chases".
#5 I don't really understand how you would intercept/control the backbox lighting (not saying you can't/won't, just saying I don't have the knowledge to make it happen). All of the wires run through a single connector and there are "GI" strips as well as flasher boards in the lightbox (I've attached pics).
#6 Given I've already fried the power board overloading it with a non-OEM 12V bulb in the coin reject, I think your mod having it's own power supply is not only a positive, but a must. How does it connect?

Question 3: I see you have saucer LEDs, so you're an LE owner? If you buy the LE edition, there are no mini-saucer LEDs included since they're not needed. I also don't touch the flashers, so that's pretty much an entire mini-saucer. If I'm misunderstanding the question/concern, please let me know.

Question 4: I'll look forward to seeing a video of it all hooked up!

Question 5: My board will intercept the 3-pin (2-wire) connectors on the lightbox itself. I considered doing the all-in-one connector in the backbox, but that one is pretty big and I still have to preserve all the other signals when I splice my way in. The effect will control the green and the purple LED strips. There will be more backglass "flicker" when the Mothership sustains damage and/or is destroyed.

Question 6: There's an open 4-pin connection in the backbox which provides +12v and GND. There seems to be some variation on open ports, depending on if you have a topper, so there may be a bit more research to do for LE/topper customers. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, but it should be fully doable.

Hope this answers all your questions, let me know if I missed something...

Bill

#9465 12 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I think he's going to learn real fast what a PITA some of us AFMr owners can be.

With a name like "Mr_Tantrum", how can you go wrong?

#9466 12 days ago
Quoted from ufopinball:

You’re about to get schooled on what the name tantrum is referring to now !!

#9467 12 days ago

Quoted from ufopinball:

Send me

Question 3: I see you have saucer LEDs, so you're an LE owner? If you buy the LE edition, there are no mini-saucer LEDs included since they're not needed. I also don't touch the flashers, so that's pretty much an entire mini-saucer. If I'm misunderstanding the question/concern, please let me know.
Question 4: I'll look forward to seeing a video of it all hooked up!
Question 5: My board will intercept the 3-pin (2-wire) connectors on the lightbox itself. I considered doing the all-in-one connector in the backbox, but that one is pretty big and I still have to preserve all the other signals when I splice my way in. The effect will control the green and the purple LED strips. There will be more backglass "flicker" when the Mothership sustains damage and/or is destroyed.
Question 6: There's an open 4-pin connection in the backbox which provides +12v and GND. There seems to be some variation on open ports, depending on if you have a topper, so there may be a bit more research to do for LE/topper customers. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, but it should be fully doable.
Hope this answers all your questions, let me know if I missed something...
Bill

Sorry for all of the back and forth, but I do appreciate the detailed responses.

#3 - So you are saying that for the LE version, you will not modify the behavior whatsoever of the mini-saucer LEDs in any mode, including SMB? I guess it is confusing because you mention mini-saucer blackout in the description, but you are referring to only your mini-saucer LED mod and not the OEM mini-saucer LEDs, corrrect?

#4 - A little presumptive on your part, but I'm not saying you're wrong.

#5 - Thanks for sharing details - sounds really cool.

#6 - As mentioned, I own a LE and am happy to post photos or answer any questions you may have.

New #7 - So for the LE kits, the difference is the Full has backglass GI control and Super Jets animation, correct?

Now the big question, what's a realistic time frame for your AFMr kits to become a reality (especially the LE versions since that's what effects me, not that I'm selfish or anything)?

#9468 12 days ago
Quoted from ufopinball:

Quoted from Green-Machine:

You’re about to get schooled on what the name tantrum is referring to now !!

Well, since you brought it up . . . (I'll spare everyone else the details and just post a link): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-splain-your-username/page/4#post-4549617

#9469 12 days ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Just joined the club. One minor issue I wanna address before I power it up. 4 wires pulled out of somewhere. If you know let me know
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those are for RGB+ color changing LEDs on the topper. It looks to me like someone got a little rough and tried to bull the cable down that is stuffed up through the hole where the topper is. I bet if you get where you can see on top of the machine you may see the connector where these were pulled from. You may need to remove the topper to make the repair or you can see if you can stuff the leads up through the hole and if there is enough slack in everything to reinsert the connectors.

Here's a video that might help with de-install/install of topper:

IMG_6077 (resized).JPGIMG_6078 (resized).JPG

#9470 12 days ago

Stick a 1" piece of nylon tie under the plastic glass channel that holds the glass, mid way up the playfield.
Maybe put it in 2 locations.
This works really well.
Experiment with small or large thicknesses.
Ive had good results with just a piece of a tiny one with the head cut off.
Lift the channel a little, Poke it in with a toothpick or a nylon razor blade.
Nothing too aggressive.
When done you cant see it at all.

I just did this! Works perfect!
I tried it with a set of zip ties last night that I already had at home - the zip tie was to thick and the glass seemed to hard to push in.

I bought the smallest size the store had today, cut to about 2” , put in 4 total where you suggested (UNDER the plastic that accepts the glass) the zip tie stays there snug.

No glass rattle!

Thanks!
Richard

6AF19C95-2E9B-4E1D-BCD0-3C0FE1C581EC (resized).jpeg871B521B-48A2-4965-8556-91ED9A7BF0CB (resized).jpeg
#9471 12 days ago

I just did this! Works perfect!
I tried it with a set of zip ties last night that I already had at home - the zip tie was to thick and the glass seemed to hard to push in.
I bought the smallest size the store had today, cut to about 2” , put in 4 total where you suggested (UNDER the plastic that accepts the glass) the zip tie stays there snug.
No glass rattle!
Thanks!
Richard
[quoted imag1e][quoted image]

Yay, good job!

Yes this is the preferred method now.

Anti rattle tape works but gets gooey and falls off after awhile.

I have several types including the tesla felt tape.

Quick and dirty, install a couple pieces of nylon tie, the smaller ones work really good!

#9472 12 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Sorry for all of the back and forth, but I do appreciate the detailed responses.
#3 - So you are saying that for the LE version, you will not modify the behavior whatsoever of the mini-saucer LEDs in any mode, including SMB? I guess it is confusing because you mention mini-saucer blackout in the description, but you are referring to only your mini-saucer LED mod and not the OEM mini-saucer LEDs, corrrect?
#4 - A little presumptive on your part, but I'm not saying you're wrong.
#5 - Thanks for sharing details - sounds really cool.
#6 - As mentioned, I own a LE and am happy to post photos or answer any questions you may have.
New #7 - So for the LE kits, the difference is the Full has backglass GI control and Super Jets animation, correct?
Now the big question, what's a realistic time frame for your AFMr kits to become a reality (especially the LE versions since that's what effects me, not that I'm selfish or anything)?

Okay, I see where the confusion is coming in. Yes, the "blackout" only refers to mini-saucers that I provide. It wasn't a feature on the original kit, mainly because it wasn't a feature I was thinking of at the time. Many years later, I decided to add the feature, but if I was going to do that, what else could I possibly add? The Super Jets animation, backglass animation, and "Hallway" LEDs were part of the new feature package. That said:

#3 - The LE version of my mods do not modify the AFMr LE mini-saucer LEDs in any way.
#4 - Don't hold out on me!
#5 & 6 - (thumbs_up.gif)
#7 - Yes, that's correct.
#8 - Currently, we're in pre-production. My goal is to have some product in the latter half of summer. This project has taken *years* longer than I had planned, so ... ummm, wish me luck? In case it matters, the full kit is 97% ready, design-wise. There are still some software tweaks, but the hardware part is effectively complete.

#9473 11 days ago
Quoted from ufopinball:

Okay, I see where the confusion is coming in. Yes, the "blackout" only refers to mini-saucers that I provide. It wasn't a feature on the original kit, mainly because it wasn't a feature I was thinking of at the time. Many years later, I decided to add the feature, but if I was going to do that, what else could I possibly add? The Super Jets animation, backglass animation, and "Hallway" LEDs were part of the new feature package. That said:
#3 - The LE version of my mods do not modify the AFMr LE mini-saucer LEDs in any way.
#4 - Don't hold out on me!
#5 & 6 - (thumbs_up.gif)
#7 - Yes, that's correct.
#8 - Currently, we're in pre-production. My goal is to have some product in the latter half of summer. This project has taken *years* longer than I had planned, so ... ummm, wish me luck? In case it matters, the full kit is 97% ready, design-wise. There are still some software tweaks, but the hardware part is effectively complete.

Awesome, and thanks for taking to time to explain everything in detail! Put me down for the Full AFMr LE kit. Seriously, please contact me as soon as available as I'm ready to order.

For those not wanting to search around for the link to the UFO Pinball site, here you go: http://www.ufopinball.com/AFMr-Kit/about.htm

#9474 11 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Those are for RGB+ color changing LEDs on the topper. It looks to me like someone got a little rough and tried to bull the cable down that is stuffed up through the hole where the topper is. I bet if you get where you can see on top of the machine you may see the connector where these were pulled from. You may need to remove the topper to make the repair or you can see if you can stuff the leads up through the hole and if there is enough slack in everything to reinsert the connectors.
Here's a video that might help with de-install/install of topper:
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks got to do something new soldered up the loose wire back onto the LED strip. Well the right side works and not the left. Oh well more trouble shooting to come.

#9475 11 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Awesome, and thanks for taking to time to explain everything in detail! Put me down for the Full AFMr LE kit. Seriously, please contact me as soon as available as I'm ready to order.
For those not wanting to search around for the link to the UFO Pinball site, here you go: http://www.ufopinball.com/AFMr-Kit/about.htm

I’m highly interested as well

#9476 10 days ago

WoW - Just played my first games on Attack from Mars!!! It was a really fun game to play. My 3 balls lasted a good long time for my .50 cents. I destroyed the saucer 3 times and really enjoyed the rumble. I got an extra ball and a couple ball saves. I even got an airball that bounced over into the shooter lane. This is a new game that was just put on location at MoMs Organic market in College Park, MD. I will be BACK.

#9477 10 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

WoW - Just played my first games on Attack from Mars!!! It was a really fun game to play. My 3 balls lasted a good long time for my .50 cents. I destroyed the saucer 3 times and really enjoyed the rumble. I got an extra ball and a couple ball saves. I even got an airball that bounced over into the shooter lane. This is a new game that was just put on location at MoMs Organic market in College Park, MD. I will be BACK.

My first game of AFM was at Mom's in College Park too . I'm not sure if this one is the machine they had at Vuk in Bethesda. But they used to have one at Mom's a couple years ago that got me hooked (honestly, they might have moved that one to Vuk and then back to Mom's when Vuk closed).

#9478 10 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

This pin is my #1 all time. Before I bought one, I'd find myself going to TPF and literally spending over half my time on this one title. After 3 years I finally saved the money and tracked down a low play single owner LE - it will never leave me!

#9479 10 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’m highly interested as well

Be sure to go to his website, and send him an email according to his instructions to get on the alert list.

#9480 10 days ago

Hello group.
Added a AFM SE to the collection. One issue that I have noticed is that the flipper mechs are getting hot, very hot. I have adjusted flipper strength to try and correct the issue. So far, no improvement. My new MB SE does get very warm as well. Any thoughts on what I can do to make sure I'm not overloading the circuit? Or is this just a trait of the new machines.

#9481 10 days ago
Quoted from Bobpinball:

Hello group.
Added a AFM SE to the collection. One issue that I have noticed is that the flipper mechs are getting hot, very hot. I have adjusted flipper strength to try and correct the issue. So far, no improvement. My new MB SE does get very warm as well. Any thoughts on what I can do to make sure I'm not overloading the circuit? Or is this just a trait of the new machines.

Do you have the SOL 2 chip installed? You can search this thread for details.

#9482 9 days ago

Woohoo! Just received my AFMR. My first NIB pinball. Now to get it into the house from the garage!
EB454ADB-CFE1-4EB0-A425-613BF6E6DA45.jpeg

#9483 9 days ago
Quoted from Engel67:

Woohoo! Just received my the AFMR. My first NIB pinball. Now to get it into the house from the garage![quoted image]

NIB SE in stainless, nice score!

#9484 9 days ago
Quoted from Engel67:

Woohoo! Just received my AFMR. My first NIB pinball. Now to get it into the house from the garage!
[quoted image]

Nice!! I have the same, love it! How is it working?

#9485 9 days ago

Nice!! I have the same, love it! How is it working?

Thanks! Haven’t unboxed it yet. Still need to get it in the house.

#9486 9 days ago

I looked at my new MB and my AFM. Both of the chips have no indication as to the version. Just a black chip, no sticker of any kind.

#9487 9 days ago
Quoted from Bobpinball:

I looked at my new MB and my AFM. Both of the chips have no indication as to the version.

Only AFMR is involved.

No number is good. 1.0 isn't.

LTG : )

#9488 9 days ago

LTG,
Thank you for responding. Is there anything else that could be wrong that the plungers are too hot to touch after playing a game? The EOS switches look properly adjusted.
Thanks again,
Bob

#9489 9 days ago
Quoted from Bobpinball:

Is there anything else that could be wrong that the plungers are too hot to touch after playing a game? The EOS switches look properly adjusted.

Forget EOS. Working or not would cause this.

Do you have a tiny bit of up and down play on the flippers ? ( not back and forth ) So the pawl isn't binding below the playfield.

LTG : )

#9490 9 days ago

LTG,
Plenty of up & down play. No binding of linkage. I just played another game and they really get hot. I appreciate the advice.
Thank you for all of your contributions to the hobby.
Bob

#9491 8 days ago
Quoted from Engel67:

[quoted image]

How on earth did you find one still NIB???

#9492 8 days ago
Quoted from PinheadJeff:

Yea thinking the same too!

#9493 8 days ago
Quoted from PinheadJeff:

By searching and contacting every CGC pinball distributor on the internet.
Could only find one new in box. Seems to be a very late build judging by the serial number.

#9494 7 days ago

Regarding the post about the broken topper wiring, if you haven't figured out the topper it is only four screws that secure it to the head from the top.

pasted_image (resized).png
#9495 7 days ago

This is a great game but I own 5 other Stern's. I wish I had a dime for everytime I tried to turn it on at the back box.

#9496 5 days ago
Quoted from PinheadJeff:

My question too. I got one three months ago and was pretty sure there weren't more than three others left at that time.

#9497 4 days ago

Is there a RGB color GI upgrade for AFMr like there was for MMr?

#9498 4 days ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Is there a RGB color GI upgrade for AFMr like there was for MMr?

nope

#9499 4 days ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

This is a great game but I own 5 other Stern's. I wish I had a dime for everytime I tried to turn it on at the back box.

I feel your pain, I'm just the opposite, I only have one Stern Spike game and I constantly try to turn it on from under the cabinet ... so frustrating.

#9500 4 days ago

first-world-problem (resized).png

There are 9530 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 191.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside