IMG_0459 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0457 (resized).JPG
IMG_0456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,548 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 211.
#9001 3 years ago
Quoted from dirtyharriet:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You ROCK !!!!

Your constituants made a good choice. Lol

You should post that in your pinside scores!

#9002 3 years ago
Quoted from dirtyharriet:

FINALLY!!!... I achieved "RULE THE UNIVERSE"!!!!.. final score was 38,659,549,530 and I set a new personal best for Martian champion of 47. It was an epic battle that went all the way down to the last ball and probably 3 extra balls during the game (started with the normal 3 balls). Overall it took me less than 3 months to beat it but I played soooooo many games. Thanks to all of the fine folks here who gave me some help along the way.

Nice score! You got me beat by a mile. My 10 year old son however has us both beat on Martians...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9003 3 years ago

I love some mirror blades. Perfect project on a rainey Friday evening. Too bad I bought them before Brian Allen released his side art blades. I can always swap in the future but the mirror blades will hold me over for awhile.

30F0DAC6-9340-4280-9191-41FB2FEEB7A0 (resized).jpeg30F0DAC6-9340-4280-9191-41FB2FEEB7A0 (resized).jpegF78E9A4B-E6C1-4CA6-91C8-222A2DAA2451 (resized).jpegF78E9A4B-E6C1-4CA6-91C8-222A2DAA2451 (resized).jpeg
#9004 3 years ago

Curious if any of the classic owners would be interested in something like this. I ran the “classic” text as a test cut, but can do any word. Showing the “Bally” as an example of what it looks like on the machine. Obviously I can’t sell that wording as I don’t have the rights, but wanted to see if there was interest out there before going making any more.

8BD30963-23E2-41D2-96E1-C35D3CA3148C (resized).jpeg8BD30963-23E2-41D2-96E1-C35D3CA3148C (resized).jpegAE391614-D8F3-4617-A8A2-59CE207A26FC (resized).jpegAE391614-D8F3-4617-A8A2-59CE207A26FC (resized).jpeg
#9005 3 years ago

Hi all, anybody know of CGC sells the playfield protector or “cliffy” for the remake drain hole? I normally get all Cliffy’s but apparently this is unique to the remake. My Medieval Madness Royale sitting right next to it has the metal piece I need. My playfield is pretty hammered at the drain hole was really surprised to see that, got the game in March, HUO. Thanks

#9006 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Curious if any of the classic owners would be interested in something like this. I ran the “classic” text as a test cut, but can do any word. Showing the “Bally” as an example of what it looks like on the machine. Obviously I can’t sell that wording as I don’t have the rights, but wanted to see if there was interest out there before going making any more.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’ve been looking for one for a while, can I get one? Edit. I thought you were gonna make a “Bally” one not the actual work classic.

#9007 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Hi all, anybody know of CGC sells the playfield protector or “cliffy” for the remake drain hole? I normally get all Cliffy’s but apparently this is unique to the remake. My Medieval Madness Royale sitting right next to it has the metal piece I need. My playfield is pretty hammered at the drain hole was really surprised to see that, got the game in March, HUO. Thanks

Just get the drain hole from Cliffy. He makes one.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/AFM-thin/AFM-REMAKE-SET-001.jpg

#9008 3 years ago

I ordered one, and when it came, it was small (same as a Stern which I think has a smaller drain hole). Would have covered about 60% of the drain hole (from my recollection). I ended up using it on my AIQ, so no issue. Maybe I need to look at it again.

If you compare the link the protector that came with my MMr Royal, they are different (don't need the wrap around, but it's just much bigger on the front, covering the entirety.

Is this sort of drain hole wear common on the CGC remakes?

image1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpeg
#9009 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I’ve been looking for one for a while, can I get one? Edit. I thought you were gonna make a “Bally” one not the actual work classic.

Yeah. Sorry about that. Can’t sell the “Bally” logo. I can make other words or designs if there are any ideas.

#9010 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

You probably can’t sell Bally but maybe you could sell ally that comes with a free B?!

#9011 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I have chipping around the drain hole on my AFM Remake. I added some mylar tape in that area to add a little "padding"; seems to have halted any more chips. I also added a bit of mylar tape on the edge of the SOL hole to pad the small chip in that area.

#9012 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I ordered one, and when it came, it was small (same as a Stern which I think has a smaller drain hole). Would have covered about 60% of the drain hole (from my recollection). I ended up using it on my AIQ, so no issue. Maybe I need to look at it again.
If you compare the link the protector that came with my MMr Royal, they are different (don't need the wrap around, but it's just much bigger on the front, covering the entirety.

I have drain hole wear on my remakes. I bought the MB drain hole protector from PPS- it fits on AFMR and MMR.
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-MLS-DRANGRD

#9013 3 years ago
Quoted from MGM2:

I have drain hole wear on my remakes. I bought the MB drain hole protector from PPS- it fits on AFMR and MMR.
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-MLS-DRANGRD

That's exactly it, thank you, ordered. Interesting that their cheapest shipping method for a $18 part that could fit in an envelope is $16 through Fed Ex Ground. Ugh.

#9014 3 years ago

Possible club membership application in the works. Looking at an LE tomorrow. No time to read 180 pages of posts, so hoping someone can tell me if there are any issues I should be looking for when viewing the pin? Any factory oops that should have been fixed? Or playfield or other issues that are common? I’m fully expecting a minty example (2 previous owners I believe) but would still like to go in with my eyes wide open.

#9015 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Possible club membership application in the works. Looking at an LE tomorrow. No time to read 180 pages of posts, so hoping someone can tell me if there are any issues I should be looking for when viewing the pin? Any factory oops that should have been fixed? Or playfield or other issues that are common? I’m fully expecting a minty example (2 previous owners I believe) but would still like to go in with my eyes wide open.

Search is your friend, but I’ll bail you out this time: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club/page/178#post-5846748

#9016 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Or playfield or other issues that are common?

There was an uncommon opps caused by one of the silkscreeners that resulted in an unappealing color on the playfield. I believe it was a flesh color instead of orange iirc correctly.

#9017 3 years ago

Does any one else notice flipper strength fade on their games? I lowered to -3 when I first got the game as that seemed to be the recommendation. Recently it feel like my flippers are weak. I turned them back to default and will give that a try. I do tend to turn the game on early in the morning and may not play until later in their afternoon. Can sitting in attract mode for a long time cause issues?

#9018 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Does any one else notice flipper strength fade on their games? I lowered to -3 when I first got the game as that seemed to be the recommendation. Recently it feel like my flippers are weak. I turned them back to default and will give that a try. I do tend to turn the game on early in the morning and may not play until later in their afternoon. Can sitting in attract mode for a long time cause issues?

I feel like my flippers are a little weaker too... but have not adjusted anything yet.

#9019 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

There was an uncommon opps caused by one of the silkscreeners that resulted in an unappealing color on the playfield. I believe it was a flesh color instead of orange iirc correctly.

Thanks for the info... officially submitting my application for club membership. Ready, willing and able to defend earth from all Martian attacks!!

#9020 3 years ago

Installed FlyLand Designs new art blades to my AfM SE. My pics don’t do them justice. They look outstanding. Bright, colorful.

1638BB86-8A9E-42CA-8FF5-8F21631A55D1 (resized).jpeg1638BB86-8A9E-42CA-8FF5-8F21631A55D1 (resized).jpeg24016BE2-063D-4A6A-877E-F6179AA75DA5 (resized).jpeg24016BE2-063D-4A6A-877E-F6179AA75DA5 (resized).jpeg356A01D8-364D-4BF5-9AF3-F2132148FE35 (resized).jpeg356A01D8-364D-4BF5-9AF3-F2132148FE35 (resized).jpegD89E545F-89B9-47B3-BF33-651541917F79 (resized).jpegD89E545F-89B9-47B3-BF33-651541917F79 (resized).jpeg
#9021 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Thanks for the info... officially submitting my application for club membership. Ready, willing and able to defend earth from all Martian attacks!!

Congrats, and welcome to the club!

#9022 3 years ago

To all remake owners. I bought a MBr SE and love it. Is the SE a must have for AFM also? I only got to play the original AFM.

Also do you keep going back to play it after you have had it in your collection for a while? I also bought BKSOR premium and love it also and keep playing it.

Thinking about AFM or TMNT pro. My kids are worried AFM might get boring after a little bit. Appreciate any feedback. I have a nine pin collection and started a little over a year ago.

#9023 3 years ago

It’s the best and most complete game I’ve ever played. It’s literally perfect pinball.

#9024 3 years ago

This game never gets boring. The shots and progression are perfect, yet just hard enough to kick your ass and make you keep coming back. Waaaay better than TMNT unless that’s your gig.

#9025 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Is the SE a must have for AFM also?...
Also do you keep going back to play it after you have had it in your collection for a while?
Thinking about AFM or TMNT pro. My kids are worried AFM might get boring after a little bit.

SE is not a must have. They all play the same. Get the bells and whistles that float your boat.

There’s a reason AFM is consistently ranked one of (if not the) best games of all time. Its playability is top notch. There are easy missions for beginners that are rewarding and fun, and Tex will kick your tail with depth if you think you are good enough.

I love TMNT, but this isn’t comparable. AFM has proven itself through the years against all challengers. TMNT is the new shiny toy. It may get there, but it’s only debatable in terms of personal preference. On the macro scale, they are on two different levels.

#9026 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

SE is not a must have. They all play the same. Get the bells and whistles that float your boat.
There’s a reason AFM is consistently ranked one of (if not the) best games of all time. It’s playability is top notch. There are easy missions for beginners that are rewarding and fun, and Tex will kick your tail with depth if you think you are good enough.
I love TMNT, but this isn’t comparable. AFM has proven itself through the years against all challengers. TMNT is the new shiny toy. It may get there, but it’s only a debatable in terms of personal preference. On the macro scale, they are on two different levels.

Ok thank you. Definitely gave me a lot to think about. I also been playing the crap out of AFM on the PS4 and love it. I know it’s not the same thing as the real game, but I still keep going back to it and play it. Appreciate your feedback.

#9027 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

This game never gets boring. The shots and progression are perfect, yet just hard enough to kick your ass and make you keep coming back. Waaaay better than TMNT unless that’s your gig.

Thanks so much. Really appreciate your feedback on it. I can only afford so many pins and have only so much space so your comments really are helpful.

#9028 3 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

It’s the best and most complete game I’ve ever played. It’s literally perfect pinball.

Awesome. Thank you so much for your input and also all others. I enjoy playing AFM on the PS4 and play it a lot. I know it’s not the same as the real thing or even compare, but damn it’s fun even on the console version.

#9029 3 years ago

Hi everyone, I wanted to share this set of Attack From Mars Side Art Blades I hand-drew and have available in my shop.

Check them out here:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork

Officially licensed from Williams/Bally

Fits ALL Attack From Mars pinball machines.

– Attack From Mars Remake (Chicago Gaming – Classic, Special, and Limited Editions)

– Attack From Mars Original (Williams)
• Printed on thick Matte White Opaque Air Egress/Perm, high-quality vinyl.
• 
The Air-Egress vinyl adhesive we use makes for easy and forgiving installation, even if you have never installed them before.

• Printed with vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
• 
The textured, matte laminate will also minimize the number of reflections from the Playfield lights.
• Die-Cut hole in each blade to accommodate backbox hinge bolt for easy installation.
Set of two pre-cut decals (one for each side).

• Customers have reported being able to install these in less than 15 minutes.

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THESE! Already shipped out a large batch.

01 AFM-Bally_WMS-400dpi_02-01-1200 (resized).jpg01 AFM-Bally_WMS-400dpi_02-01-1200 (resized).jpg01 AFM-SideBlade-5-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-SideBlade-5-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-SideBlade-9-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-SideBlade-9-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-SideBlade-Front-5-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-SideBlade-Front-5-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-SideBlade-Right-4-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-SideBlade-Right-4-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-SideBlade-Right-5-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-SideBlade-Right-5-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-Sideblade-Left-3-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-Sideblade-Left-3-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-Sideblade-SLR-3-low-res (resized).JPG01 AFM-Sideblade-SLR-3-low-res (resized).JPG01 AFM-Sideblade-SLR-5-low-res (resized).JPG01 AFM-Sideblade-SLR-5-low-res (resized).JPG01 AFM-Sideblade-holding-5-low-res (resized).jpg01 AFM-Sideblade-holding-5-low-res (resized).jpg
#9030 3 years ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

Hi everyone, I wanted to share this set of Attack From Mars Side Art Blades I hand-drew and have available in my shop.

Check them out here:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork
Officially licensed from Williams/Bally

Fits ALL Attack From Mars pinball machines.

– Attack From Mars Remake (Chicago Gaming – Classic, Special, and Limited Editions)

– Attack From Mars Original (Williams)
• Printed on thick Matte White Opaque Air Egress/Perm, high-quality vinyl.
• 
The Air-Egress vinyl adhesive we use makes for easy and forgiving installation, even if you have never installed them before.

• Printed with vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
• 
The textured, matte laminate will also minimize the number of reflections from the Playfield lights.
• Die-Cut hole in each blade to accommodate backbox hinge bolt for easy installation.
Set of two pre-cut decals (one for each side).

• Customers have reported being able to install these in less than 15 minutes.
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THESE! Already shipped out a large batch.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome! I wonder how the girl found time to change during the alien invasion

*edit: after closer inspection I now realize the side blades depict the original translite girl while your alternate translite introduced a redhead!

#9031 3 years ago

Yep, no offense to your art work, but wish the alternate translight had the blond girl character to match the original better. Really like the new blade artwork but I have mirror blades already. Good luck!

#9032 3 years ago

So I am thinking about getting one of these. Not sure if the remake is better? If so what is the main difference between the 3 different versions of the remake?

I know the LE comes with that topper but is that mainly it?

What should I expect to pay for either of the versions? anything on these I need to look out for compared to the normal pinball machine items?

thanks,

#9033 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

what is the main difference between the 3 different versions of the remake?

Scroll down towards the bottom - https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/attack-from-mars

Differences between the models listed there.

LTG : )

#9034 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Yep, no offense to your art work, but wish the alternate translight had the blond girl character to match the original better. Really like the new blade artwork but I have mirror blades already. Good luck!

When I replaced the original with the alternate translite my 7 year old daughter was really sad because she thought the original girl was prettier. I also wish he kept the original girl but I really love the work compared to the 90s photoshop original.

#9035 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Anyone that wants a color chip for their afm ce, I'm selling one that's never been installed nor used. 300 dollars plus 10 shipping. Lmk. Comes with everything you would normally get, including instructions, plastic box and little pinching tool.

Shoutout to user jorant - great to deal with and the color chip makes quite a difference!

#9036 3 years ago

Well, I joined the club today. Picked up a rare NIB AFMrLE, green trim. Came with an updated eprom, v2.0. I added as you can see. As far as code, what is latest? I think it says Rev 1.1. Is that latest?

Thanks.

IMG_3248 (resized).jpegIMG_3248 (resized).jpegIMG_3250 (resized).jpegIMG_3250 (resized).jpegIMG_3252 (resized).jpegIMG_3252 (resized).jpegIMG_3256 (resized).jpegIMG_3256 (resized).jpegIMG_3257 (resized).jpegIMG_3257 (resized).jpeg
#9037 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I think it says Rev 1.1. Is that latest?

Go into the CGC menu page 1-10 in the manual. First screen shows it. Current is 1.0.0

#9038 3 years ago

Question on mods:
1. Cliffy's or playfield protector? Or, both?
2. Eat at Eddy's, must mod?
3. Scoop light mod. Any particular vendor?
4. Anyone do Pinstadium? Over kill?
5. If I do Cliffy's, do I still need mylar at key spots?
6. Any other key mods you recommend?
7. External sub help? I haver Pinnovators 4 sub mixer, so I can easily connect up if it helps.

Thanks. I'm so glad to finally get an AFM. Now, I understand why it's a classic shooter.

#9039 3 years ago

I would add Pinstadiums to your WOZ as it's dark. I don't think they are needed for AFM. I just added them to my MUN and they help alot. Unless you just want more pizazz from the flasher mode - I don't see where it'll brighten the already bright GI very much.

#9040 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I would add Pinstadiums to your WOZ as it's dark. I don't think they are needed for AFM. I just added them to my MUN and they help alot. Unless you just want more pizazz from the flasher mode - I don't see where it'll brighten the already bright GI very much.

Ha. You saw my WoZ. Yes, I actually have the new Neo set to install on the WoZ, which will brighten it up and not reflect.

#9041 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Question on mods:
7. External sub help? I haver Pinnovators 4 sub mixer, so I can easily connect up if it helps.
Thanks. I'm so glad to finally get an AFM. Now, I understand why it's a classic shooter.

1 - Cliffy's
2 - Yes, but only if you buy mine https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100908
3 - You can do a DIY version using a Comet Matrix strip along with an adapter that taps into a GI bulb - PM me if you would like more details on how to do it.
4 - A must for this game, IMO. I would recommend the Omegas. They are white only with UV flashers and have a diffuser to prevent the candy cane striping.
5 - Yes, keep the OEM Mylar.
6 - Don't know if must haves, but here's a starter list: Target decals (I make a set, but there are others out there too), Mick's Pinball Big-O-Jiggly Martians with red led eyes, custom green coin rejects with inserts, Titan glow in the dark rings, UV trough light, custom backglass, custom side blades, wax paper on OEM backglass to diffuse the clear parts, flipper toppers, Pinball Life Brightmods pop lighting. I also offer a lighted button kit, and there are also undercab lighting options.
7 - Not sure, as I don't have one. However, this game isn't really known for its music tracks.

#9042 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

1 - Cliffy's
2 - Yes, but only if you buy mine https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100908
3 - You can do a DIY version using a Comet Matrix strip along with an adapter that taps into a GI bulb - PM me if you would like more details on how to do it.
4 - A must for this game, IMO. I would recommend the Omegas. They are white only with UV flashers and have a diffuser to prevent the candy cane striping.
5 - Yes, keep the OEM Mylar.
6 - Don't know if must haves, but here's a starter list: Target decals (I make a set, but there are others out there too), Mick's Pinball Big-O-Jiggly Martians with red led eyes, custom green coin rejects with inserts, Titan glow in the dark rings, UV trough light, custom backglass, custom side blades, wax paper on OEM backglass to diffuse the clear parts, flipper toppers, Pinball Life Brightmods pop lighting. I also offer a lighted button kit, and there are also undercab lighting options.
7 - Not sure, as I don't have one. However, this game isn't really known for its music tracks.

Thanks! Will PM for more info and your mod.

#9043 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Question on mods:

The game doesn’t need much. We offer some accent lighting and undercab lights tied to the speaker lights. I have the mezel mods eat at eddys mod, love it. External sub with pinnovators sub hook up sounds awesome.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/attack-from-mars-remake-pinball-led-strip-undercabinet-light-kit

6E24C74F-EAFB-4E37-B34A-744162D449D3 (resized).jpeg6E24C74F-EAFB-4E37-B34A-744162D449D3 (resized).jpegD8F6E44B-E607-485F-B89C-19B396654F38 (resized).jpegD8F6E44B-E607-485F-B89C-19B396654F38 (resized).jpeg
#9044 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Question on mods:

If I recall, I got PinStadiums as my AFMrSE’s bright playfield LED’s we’re contrasting too much with my fairly crappy lighting I have around my machines. PimStadiums helped reduce that contrast. I have them in all 9 of my machines, I really think they are game-changers for my play.

#9045 3 years ago

Overtime does the saucer shake more like the original when you destroy it? Or is the spring stronger than the original and keeps it stiffer? Thanks for your input and replies to my previous post also. Really wanting this to go with my MBr.

#9046 3 years ago

Overtime does the saucer shake more like the original when you destroy it?

It will in 20 years.

#9047 3 years ago

Overtime does the saucer shake more like the original when you destroy it? Or is the spring stronger than the original and keeps it stiffer? Thanks for your input and replies to my previous post also. Really wanting this to go with my MBr.

30 year old saucer mechs shake a lot more than brand new.

Put 20,000 plays on the new game and the saucer will shake more.

#9048 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

30 year old saucer mechs shake a lot more than brand new.
Put 20,000 plays on the new game and the saucer will shake more.

Point taken and 3rd degree burns being treated as I speak lol

#9049 3 years ago

got news speaker UFO for the XL display in stainless steel

122750800_10218637938649411_1873479329332884138_n (resized).jpg122750800_10218637938649411_1873479329332884138_n (resized).jpg122763901_10218637938529408_4753965937610816529_n (resized).jpg122763901_10218637938529408_4753965937610816529_n (resized).jpg
#9050 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

got news speaker UFO for the XL display in stainless steel

They look sharp!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 210.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 10,548 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 211.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club/page/181?hl=pizzaman13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.