Can someone clarify how you actually score this objective? I've gotten it many times, but not exactly sure what happened.
Here's what I see, and what confuses me:
1. Hit a ramp shot, Red arrows illuminate. 5-Way Combo is initiated, right?
2. It appears to be a hurry-up, time-based objective. Blinking Red lights indicates time is running out?
3. Hitting any 5 lit ramps/orbits before the lights go out scores the objective?
4. Hitting non-lit, non-ramp targets (like Saucer Targets) before completing ends the mode, correct?
1. Hitting a lit left or right orbit seems to turn OFF the mode immediately - sometimes, but not always (?)
2. Hitting a lit Light Lock ramp shot turns OFF the mode immediately - sometimes, but not always (?)
3. I was nailing the ramp/orbits, but then Total Annihilation started - I guess this mode took priority over 5-Way Combo, right?
Am I misunderstanding anything?