4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hello fellow Pinsiders, perhaps there’s a thread on this topic, but with the market pressure of remakes, what is the FMV for a player’s condition AFM or MM, MB original?
    I get a collector quality game commanding 7-8k, but the amount of effort to restore a player’s game to collector quality seems like a hard proposition when there’s a gently used machines all over the place. Please set me straight, but frankly I see hard downward pressure on originals from the remakes, therefore I’ve quietly seeking refuge in 90s Williams/Bally, of the non remake flavor. This is where I see upside potential for collectors for a variety of reasons. let the crucifixtion begin...:(0
    #attack from Mars #medieval madness #monster bash

#2 4 years ago

Since we are being “frank,” Whatever “downward pressure” you are hoping for is long gone;
    Remakes been out for year now and the big “remake discount” happened years ago.

Some people want an original. Like you. And others. And just like before the remakes, there are only so many around.

Going rate is the same as it’s been for years. You aren’t going to find any under $6k most likely. And a nice one will cost more.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-original-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.