Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Rick471
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 12 years ago
Quoted from gameroomguru:

Forget his name.

Koi Morris.
Now famous from 'Special When Lit'.
Nice guy too! I don't think he deserved that kind of "goofy" editing.

Edit: Doh! Page 2...

#52 12 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Man,Your really selfish have you ever thought about the safety and the well being of those girls? I know your running a business and all but there's plenty of Crazy people out there.Those girls could be harmed,Raped,or even killed and it could fall back on you and your business.Those Girls probably have families too.

Huh? Because they are modeling? Seriously? Is it April 1st already?

I have no problem with the ads, but I do wish there were more closeup detailed pictures of the machines. I could do with out the 12 pictures of the girls having "relations" with the machine.

#53 12 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

but I do wish there were more closeup detailed pictures of the machines. I could do with out the 12 pictures of the girls having "relations" with the machine.

The only machines i've noticed without detailed pics are the ones that he has stated are still being refurbed. It would be a bad move to show a picture of something that is not in the shape that is going to be in when delivered to a customer. Just my opinion.

#54 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

BMore-Pinball said: but I do wish there were more closeup detailed pictures of the machines. I could do with out the 12 pictures of the girls having "relations" with the machine.
The only machines i've noticed without detailed pics are the ones that he has stated are still being refurbed. It would be a bad move to show a picture of something that is not in the shape that is going to be in when delivered to a customer. Just my opinion.

no detailed pictures of this one
ebay.com link: 1995 Bally Theatre Magic Pinball Machine HURRY Before VANISHES

EDIT: sorry, I admit i didn't actually read the comments in the listing where it said more pictures coming.
My bad. If he was closer to me, I would take a look at that machine.

Post edited by BMore-Pinball : correct comments

#55 12 years ago

davewth said:

lol, read much? From his ad: Machine is waiting on a small list of "finishing touches" parts - due in this week.
Will be finished & ready for delivery within the next few days!
Video & full photo set coming very soon if machine doesn't sell beforehand.
(Potential sale already pending but not yet confirmed...)

#56 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

BMore-Pinball said:davewth said:
lol, read much? From his ad: Machine is waiting on a small list of "finishing touches" parts - due in this week.
Will be finished & ready for delivery within the next few days!
Video & full photo set coming very soon if machine doesn't sell beforehand.
(Potential sale already pending but not yet confirmed...)

nope, i just like to look at pretty pictures
actually went back and read the ad then edited my post before i saw your response.
I redact my comments

#57 12 years ago

actually went back and read the ad then edited my post before i saw your response.
I redact my comments []

sorry about the snarky comments about reading. i can see why you were distracted!

#58 12 years ago

Just curious is this you mr gameroomgooru?

http://ipdb.org/rate/showuserrate.pl?uid=22844

I was reading the reviews of a machine I am looking at and saw your ID.

#59 12 years ago

davewth said:BMore-Pinball said: but I do wish there were more closeup detailed pictures of the machines. I could do with out the 12 pictures of the girls having "relations" with the machine.

EDIT: sorry, I admit i didn't actually read the comments in the listing where it said more pictures coming.

He's really not that far away....I driven there many times....and I live south of the city. We don't have many dealers in our area with his kind of service and machine quality. If you can do it and have the free time....make the drive! You would at least get to play some top notch machines and get to meet 2 very nice guys in the pinball biz.....Mike wouldn't let you get away with out beating you in some pinball for sure.

#60 12 years ago

I just submitted the Attack From Mars art to my guy. He will work up prices. He has to make a DST File, whatever the hell that is! I'll see about making jackets, shirts and tee's....I'd like to see how many would be interested...

#61 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

BMore-Pinball said:davewth said:BMore-Pinball said: but I do wish there were more closeup detailed pictures of the machines. I could do with out the 12 pictures of the girls having "relations" with the machine.
He's really not that far away....I driven there many times....and I live south of the city. We don't have many dealers in our area with his kind of service and machine quality. If you can do it and have the free time....make the drive! You would at least get to play some top notch machines and get to meet 2 very nice guys in the pinball biz.....Mike wouldn't let you get away with out beating you in some pinball for sure.

I may just do that

#62 12 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I just submitted the Attack from Mars art to my guy. He will work up prices. He has to make a DST File, whatever the hell that is! I'll see about making jackets, shirts and tee's....I'd like to see how many would be interested...

dst file is the digitized instructions for an embroidery machine.
You can't just feed an embroidery machine an image like you can a printer, you have to provide it instructions on how to sew out the design.

Also, you need to check on the copyright. You just can't take a copyrighted image, embroider it and sell it. Well, at least not legally.

#63 12 years ago

Williams is known for being VERY aggressive to protect it's copyrights and they are still using the AFM images on their slots.

#64 12 years ago

Also, you need to check on the copyright. You just can't take a copyrighted image, embroider it and sell it. Well, at least not legally.

+1 here, I think you would be OK making one for yourself, but i would advise against selling them commercially.

#65 12 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Just curious is this you mr gameroomgooru?
http://ipdb.org/rate/showuserrate.pl?uid=22844
I was reading the reviews of a machine I am looking at and saw your ID.

I hate to admit this but since you asked nicely, I'll spill. Yes that is/was me in a deliberate attempt to push machines up & down the list for value purposes. Stupid (but not new) idea & cheesy on my part. I'll need to ad to my list of things to do, go in there & honestly correct or better yet remove the ratings.

Ultimately ratings are generally dumb anyway... Why is TZ rated #1? Because there were a lot of them, people have them, they want them to be worth more than they should be, & subsequently they rate it much higher than warranted. In my opinion, people should find & play games they don't know, form their own opinion, & then generally keep that opinion a secret. "Top 10" collectors annoy me...

#66 12 years ago

spfxted said:

I just submitted the Attack from Mars art to my guy. He will work up prices. He has to make a DST File, whatever the hell that is! I'll see about making jackets, shirts and tee's....I'd like to see how many would be interested...
You can't just feed an embroidery machine an image like you can a printer, you have to provide it instructions on how to sew out the design.

Ahhhh! I thought Bally was out of business.

#67 12 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

BMore-Pinball said:spfxted said:
Ahhhh! I thought Bally was out of business.

Doesn't Pinball Austrailia own Bally rights now??

NVM, looks like Planetary Pinball does. I thought they just had Williams name

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
$ 21.50
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-jacket-on-ebay/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.