007.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
003.JPG
001.JPG
cheers.gif
AFM_New_Years_Eve_031.JPG
AFM_New_Years_Eve_027.JPG
There are 147 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 12 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

that's a beauty man. Maybe I can come down next weekend and play some games with ya?

Come on down bro ,, .. Wanna buy FH ,, bring some Cash ... I'm Not Gonna Market FH , the 1st $ 2500.00 get's it .. call me 336 682 766 Four Anytime ... Me , S.Tastic and my wife are doing shot's of Quervo Gold , Vodka ,and Coors Lt as a chaser .. Down Tyme... AFM Look's Soooo Good !!

001.JPG001.JPG

#102 12 years ago

Hewre's the 1st video.. When were znot Tore up , i will film another ,,, B_R

#103 12 years ago

damn shane will make someone a good wife someday if he cleans his house as good as his pins LOL!

happy new years guys!

#104 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Wanna buy FH ,, bring some Cash ... I'm Not Gonna Market FH , the 1st $ 2500.00 get's it

How did you seal all those touch ups shane did? varathane?

#105 12 years ago

check your "dr demento" email, B_R.

#106 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

check your "dr demento" email, B_R.

Will do ,, lOOk's like I'm Gonna need these 2 Saucer plastic's .. Both side's are Broke.

Anyone have 2 Used that loOk decent ? Or I could just buy 2 New . We Partyed last-nite till about 2:30 am , Wolfy came over earlier in the Nite . S.T stayed the Nite , No driv-n home last-nite .. I heard that the Law had DWI Trap's everywhere ..

http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=1636

#107 12 years ago

Saucer Plastics on Each side ,, Here's a couple of Pict's- , The P/F is Strong and a Beauty !!

Mad , Marco etc ,, they are All out of Stock .. I' will need the Plastic Protector's as well.. Thanxx to Cliffy for the Orange Post Rubber's and the Kick-out Cliffy ...

003.JPG003.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG 007.JPG007.JPG

#108 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

RawleyD said:that's a beauty man. Maybe I can come down next weekend and play some games with ya?

Come on down bro ,, .. Wanna buy FH ,, bring some Cash ... I'm Not Gonna Market FH , the 1st $ 2500.00 get's it .. call me 336 682 766 Four Anytime ... Me , S.Tastic and my wife are doing shot's of Quervo Gold , Vodka ,and Coors Lt as a chaser .. Down Tyme... AFM Look's Soooo Good !!

Attachments 001.JPG (247.2 KB, 0 downloads) 13 hours old

I bet you are a blast to hang out with B_R.

#109 12 years ago

At Tyme's I guess ,, This weekend i am Sick as a Dog. Stuffed up Head , coughing , Can't Sleep , 3:34 am now . My 2 1/2 yr old brought a Nasty Cold Home from Virginia.. That state has the Worst Type of cold's.. Now my 4 yr old has it . Quervo won't even Kill this cold.. The GRG still smell's of Mother's Chrome Polish. Every Piece of metal and plastic on AFM was Polished with Novus then Mother's .. Gonna Play me a game and TRY to sleep some.. Later ,, B_R

#110 12 years ago

get well soon, b_r. I look forward to playin that afm someday, i hope.

1 week later
#111 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

get well soon, b_r. I look forward to playin that afm someday, i hope.

You Will , AFM is Sold !! GoneFishing has been on me since Day 1 of AFM arriving . He Agreed to my Price and an Un-disclosed amount was Mailed to me Last-week . G.fishing ( Josh ) should be in route to N.C this Friday-nite or Sat- morning.. I Had several member's Here & There ask-n ( When and How Much ) but G.F was 1st in Line.. Have a Safe trip Down G.F , call me... B_R

#112 12 years ago

Grats GoneFishing.

#113 12 years ago

Congrats on the sale b_r....looks like a beauty of course! Man...you barely got to enjoy it?!

#114 12 years ago

Dang, I sell a kidney for this thing and I don't even get to break the news. Oh well.

#115 12 years ago

BR, I think you are more addicted to the chase/repair than you are playing!

#116 12 years ago

how about $$

JK, B_R, i know you're a true pinhead

#117 12 years ago

Dewey68,
I think the chase/repair is the most fun. I also love playing them and have a few titles that will be with me for awhile but playing them doesn't give you the same rush as finding a deal or the sense of accomplishment when you repair/clean one.

Congrats B_R and GoneFishin! AFM is one that will never leave my collection unless it was to upgrade to a nicer one

#118 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

AFM is one that will never leave my collection unless it was to upgrade to a nicer one []

Ditto times two!!!

#119 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Dang, I sell a kidney for this thing and I don't even get to break the news. Oh well. []

I Kept Fighting off Cash/Trade Deal's so I Figured I would Announce the Sale.. A Kidney huh .

Quoted from Dewey68:

BR, I think you are more addicted to the chase/repair than you are playing! []

I Do believe Yr Right.. I Enjoy the Hunt and Fixing'em up.. AFM is By Far the Coolest !!!
I Want to Play them ALL.. I have a Lead on a TS , but the Price is Too High. AFM & FH should be out this week-end , and The B_R GRG should be Full again in a Week or 2 .. There's Alot of Title's that I haven't Owned ( Yet ) ...

#120 12 years ago

B_R. Find another Fish Tales and fix it up for me

#121 12 years ago

"B_R. Find another Fish Tales and fix it up for me"

I know where he can get one.

#122 12 years ago

Well congrats gonefishin!! Glad it worked out for you again B_R!! I think you are starting to influence some members gettin them addicted to the chase umm Gorilla...

#123 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I know where he can get one.

Are you getting rid of yours?

#124 12 years ago

Yeah. PM me with an email address if you want details/pics.

#125 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Glad it worked out for you again B_R!! I think you are starting to influence some members gettin them addicted to the chase umm Gorilla... []

Dog Will Hunt !!!!

#126 12 years ago

Well ( Josh ) Gone Fishing left about an Hour ago , What a Cool Guy !! He was Thrilled to get AFM ,
( I Knew He Would be )
S.tastic and a Friend drop'd by to Play TS and meet G.Fish-n .. We Drank some Beer and had a Good Tyme.. G.F want's TS .. He said he Would make the Trip again to get it. I'm in No Hurry .
Anyway , Here's my Last Video of my AFM , I filmed it Earlier 2-day , I did get Strobe Multi on this Vid- .. I Will Have AFM again !! Also , I filmed a Clip of the small crowd of PinHead's Here 2-nite ... I will up-load it 2-morrow .. B_R

#127 12 years ago

In the Video i said 10K , ( Yea Right ) Here's a couple of Pict's from G.F's visit.. I asked if he wanted to Crash for a FEW hr's , He has to be on the Base @ 1500 (3pm) Home by 6a , Sleep till 1p and Oh well.. Have a Safe Journey my Friend !! Yr Welcome back AnyTyme,, Next Tyme We'll break open that Bottle of Liquor and make a Night of it..

002.JPG002.JPG 001.JPG001.JPG

#128 12 years ago

I suppose he said BSD sucks because I own one, right? Sell him that TS so i can get it when he's done.

#129 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I suppose he said BSD sucks because I own one, right? Sell him that TS so i can get it when he's done

Actually he said my BSD Rock"s .. It's Pimped to the Max !!!

And TS ,, He want's it.. I'm Not ready to Push it out Yet .. You Better wait for AFM in a Few month's .. You Might get to Own it Too..

#130 12 years ago

Yeah Dave, you need some frosted blue LEDs for your slings and the cointaker under cabinet flasher kit. B_R's BSD looks killer! TS just has so much going on with it. I want one!

B_R is a gracious host. He made sure I had plenty of Mt Dew to stay well-caffeinated for the long drive home and called me later to make sure I was still awake. Or maybe he was just worried about his AFM ending up flipped over in the ditch?

#131 12 years ago

Glad you made it home Intact.. Hell, I didn't go to bed till 3am .. I'm Getting into TS.. Still learning the Combo shot's.. I need to watch Pappa play TS . He taught me a Thing or 2 on BSD ..

#132 12 years ago

Here's pics in its new home. Played it twice and put my initials on it twice so far (3 balls per game).

gameroom1.jpggameroom1.jpg gameroom2.jpggameroom2.jpg gameroom3.jpggameroom3.jpg

#133 12 years ago

lOOk's Good Bro ,, Get some Idea's on Led's to put behind the Tran's.. Especially where Attack From Mar's has some see thru .. Enjoy AFM ,, I Finally Owned it , and I Will again 1-day.. Be Cool .. B_R

ALSO , Those HS2 Police Flasher's , S.tastic said PM him when you get Ready to wire them up.

#134 12 years ago

Getting the playfield glass off TFTC or DW looks like it would be fun.

#135 12 years ago

ahem

0115121903.jpg0115121903.jpg

#136 12 years ago

Nice! VA 3 ball or NC 5 Ball? What settings?

#137 12 years ago

3 balls and 5 glasses of whiskey and one Packer collapse.

#139 12 years ago

nice collection man

looks good for some reason i thought ya were from VA, woulda really been a hell of a drive then LOL

#141 12 years ago

I was Pull-n for Green Bay too, I know dave and G.Fish-n are from there.. The Q-back just kept giving the ball Away.. Oh Well !!!

#142 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I was Pull-n for Green Bay too, I know dave and G.Fish-n are from there.. The Q-back just kept giving the ball Away.. Oh Well !!!

It's almost like GB's offensive coordinator missed the entire week preparing for the game because his son was found dead in the fox river... oh, wait, that is what happened. Not making excuses but that can impact a team pretty badly.

thread officially hi-jacked.

#143 12 years ago

I hope The Giants get killed next week against the 49's. But, it they make it to the Superbowl against Tom Brady, i hope the Giants win. Hate Tom!!!

#144 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Well ( Josh ) Gone Fishing left about an Hour ago , What a Cool Guy !! He was Thrilled to get AFM ,
( I Knew He Would be )
S.tastic and a Friend drop'd by to Play TS and meet G.Fish-n .. We Drank some Beer and had a Good Tyme.. G.F want's TS .. He said he Would make the Trip again to get it. I'm in No Hurry .
Anyway , Here's my Last Video of my AFM , I filmed it Earlier 2-day , I did get Strobe Multi on this Vid- .. I Will Have AFM again !! Also , I filmed a Clip of the small crowd of PinHead's Here 2-nite ... I will up-load it 2-morrow .. B_R
» YouTube video

Something is wrong with the flashers.....They should'nt all fire when the ball is kicked out the Outhole or up kicker. Just the flasher closest to the ball before its returned to the playfield. Seems they are linked some how.

#145 12 years ago

Wish you would've told me Sooner ,,, I didn't Know the Difference.. I replaced All the 906's w/ Super's .. All 89's are Ultra's.. I did Replace 3 roll-over's that were act-n up also like you advised .. Take a Video of Yr AFM to compare G.F's too .. That would Help !!

Edit: I see what Yr Talk-n about,, Never Noticed !!!

#146 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Wish you would've told me Sooner

Sorry just saw the video tonite......Ill try n shoot a video tommorrow.

#147 12 years ago

After watch-n my 1st video, and watch-n it Now , I see what yr talk-n about.. Sound's like the Prob- I had with Whirlwind, The Flasher light show at the End wasn't Correct, I bought a Game rom from http://www.actionpinball.com/roms.htm .. and the Prob- was Solved.. G.Fishing , Order you a New Game rom and I'll Pay for it and ship-n.. Get the Newest Version 1.13 .. I should've did it myself just to see the diff-

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 147 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-b_rs/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.