Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yonkiman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem with our AFM. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it really blows your socks off, it's THAT loud.

While discussing this with a friend, it appears he has the exact same problem on his AFM. He also mentioned hearing it from others that this is an issue specifically with AFM. It almost seems to me like this could be a software glitch triggering that 3 second "loud digital noise" occasionally. Or it could be that they used a bad component on the soundboard and that many AFM's around the world are affected.

FYI, my friend and I both have attract mode music turned off on our games, and attract mode sounds turned on (flipper buttons trigger a sound in attract mode). I wondering if that could be related?

Not sure what software version I'm running but fairly sure it's the latest. Will check next Friday.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 30.00
Pinball Machine
Habos Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside