(Topic ID: 101269)

"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

By Marten

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,133 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by GoldenBear
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7E8F554B-7665-4393-B5A7-C7C1539FBD6B (resized).jpeg
DAC7E899-1D88-447B-B994-BBE86E8A2E9D (resized).png
36-50061-PL (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0055 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7882 (resized).jpg
IMG_8510 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0194 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2773 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2709 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sturner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

I'd love to see pictures of those prototype gofers. I've been planning on giving my machine a thorough cleaning soon along with a flipper and pop bumper rebuild (one is completely shot).

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

By the way, does anyone know where a new backglass can be acquired? I saw one on Ebay the other day and should have bid much more. Mine isn't completely busted but it's got some issues. Hoping someone reproduces them someday because they really are great.

5 months later
#140 9 years ago

This table really needs the ColorDMD treatment. So much color on the machine and the standard DMD almost looks out of place.

3 weeks later
#210 9 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

You will see a strobing effect when off, with it on there is nice fade to the LED's. You can also adjust the brightness.
Some good things to look at, the lower driving range insert for the slam ramp. Also focus on the 5X by the flippers when off on. It shows up more in person. I also need to tweak a little more but you can adjust every lamp individually for example the white inserts are a but too much at full strength but the yellow I could leave alone.
Its called OCD for a reason some may not care as much I guess LOL. I should probably do some inserts during game play, the ones that "flash" with LED's fade nicely with this makes a huge difference to me.

Are you using standard LEDs? I've got a lot of non-ghosting ones sitting around but it sounds like those don't work as well with the OCD board.

5 months later
#325 8 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Hi guys I found in my garage a brand new back glass translight for a ngg I had ......I'm thinking of selling it but how much is it worth ? I see the the ones on eBay sell around 120 and they are not glass like the original I have ...anyone interested ?

image.jpg image_1.jpg

I think I paid $250-$275 for one a year ago. Pretty hard to come by. I also found one that's got a little bit of flaking on the edges that I was thinking of selling if someone was desperate to replace a broken one.

I believe PPS mentioned they were working on a translite for this table about a year ago too.

1 year later
#498 7 years ago

EDIT: THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD!

Is anyone interested in purchasing some cabinet decals? I bought them a couple years ago from Bay Area Amusements when I was feeling motivated and just never got around to re-doing my cabinet. And cleaning out the closet the other day I realized I'm probably not going to be re-decaling a cabinet anytime soon. They are the newest "Next Gen v2" that they sell. I haven't touched them outside of opening the tube to make sure they were the right game when I bought it.

Was thinking $200 which includes shipping if anyone is interested. Bay Area is selling them for $270 + shipping. Figure I'd throw it out there if anyone was on the fence about doing it to their game and wanted to save about $90.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sturner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attaaaack-no-good-gofers-club-all-welcome?tu=sturner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.