(Topic ID: 101269)

"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

By Marten

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,133 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by GoldenBear
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7E8F554B-7665-4393-B5A7-C7C1539FBD6B (resized).jpeg
DAC7E899-1D88-447B-B994-BBE86E8A2E9D (resized).png
36-50061-PL (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0055 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7882 (resized).jpg
IMG_8510 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0194 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2773 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2709 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider simplepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1573 2 years ago

Joined the club about a month ago and wanted to read this entire thread before posting. I'm so stoked to have this machine. Mine plays really well and shoots like a dream. The playfield has some inserts that are starting to rise so I added a playfield protector. I'm not interested in turning this into a museum piece I just want to play without worrying about damaging the playfield or losing decals and clearcoat around the inserts. With the added thickness of the protector I was able to adjust the wheel easily enough but I don't see that it's possible to adjust the height of the slam ramp. There is a slight buzzing sound when the slam ramp is down. I'm not sure that the buzzing was present prior to installing the playfield protector. Is that normal? Again not sure how to adjust the height of the ramp. Seems fixed to me based on how it's assembled.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#1588 2 years ago

You beat me to it. I took the exact same shot. Nice to know we have a responsive community! Happy New Year!

#1590 2 years ago

jackd104 I asked a similar question a few posts back about the slam ramp. I am a new owner myself. My PF has a fair amount of damage under the corners of the ramp. I see no adjustment to the vertical position of the ramp. Is the up and down adjustable? My slam ramp has a spot weld holding the ramp to the post. Not sure if this is standard or not but I believe it is based on the reproductions I've seen.

#1598 2 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

Mine looks exactly like yours, no diode.

As does mine.

#1601 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Does anyone know how to remove the slam ramp?

Yes. And if it's never been done to your machine or your machine is like mine it's not going to be easy. There is an hex bolt that threads right through the center of the slam ramp shaft and a nut that threads onto the hex bolt. It was a major struggle to remove mine since it's so tight under there with other components and wires all around the bolt in question. What made mine so difficult to remove was all of the coil dust that had worked it's way into the threads of the bolt. Once the bolt was out and the ramp was removed it was easy to see all this dust and clean it off.

It was much easier to reinstall the slam ramp once that bolt was clean. Hopefully you won't have the same issue.

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 2.03.16 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-04 at 2.03.16 PM (resized).png
#1603 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Thanks guys. Not looking forward to doing this. Looks like a B.

It may be easier if you have someone help you by holding the slam ramp in the down position. You'll have better access to the bolt and nut. Let us know how it turns out.

#1611 2 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Thank you! I must need glasses - I didn't see look closely enough inside the screw part to see that it required an allen wrench.

We just talked about this a few days ago. I'm glad people are digging into this game. One of my all time favs. I play 10+ games a day.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attaaaack-no-good-gofers-club-all-welcome/page/33#post-6693244

#1619 2 years ago
Quoted from JT-Pinball:

Well I’m going to need a few spacers or I’m going to have to make some brackets that are longer by about a 1/2 inch.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It looks like you have all the parts. I just played 10+ games and every time the ramp came down I thought of your questions. You just need to assemble assuming you have the screws etc. The golf cart should bounce around enough to activate the switches.

Those switches should have red round targets. They are usually riveted in place.

#1633 2 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

JT-Pinball - Here's the measurements and tracing for the ball guide. I converted it to an stl and printed one to double check and it looks pretty close. If the 3d model helps you as an example for fabricating the new one let me know and I can get you the file.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That's just awesome. Well done.

#1642 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Just discovered this - looks like the vertical position of the ramp can be adjusted by moving the coil stop at the end of the assembly. See pic. Sliding it lower would let the ramp drop lower probably. On mine it looks like it's adjusted as high as possible. [quoted image]

I'll be looking at this today. My slam ramp slams pretty good. Looks like my ramp was broken and welded at one point in it's life and may be hitting harder that most. I'll report back later today on my findings.

#1643 2 years ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

I'll be looking at this today. My slam ramp slams pretty good. Looks like my ramp was broken and welded at one point in it's life and may be hitting harder that most. I'll report back later today on my findings.

I just took a look. There is no adjustment via the coil stop and bracket. The ramp shaft is fixed via the hex bolt to the aluminum adjusting collar (which isn't adjustable) and that adjusting collar sits flush on the under side of the playfield. No room for upward movement. Sigh.

#1645 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

The decal on the wheel - is it supposed to be smooth or have a slightly rough texture? The one that's on mine now is smooth. I bought a replacement (because the one on their now is not aligned properly) and it has the rough texture. That does make more sense to me given one purpose of the wheel is to speed the ball up the slam ramp. Thx.

Just replaced my wheel sticker today. Yes, it should have texture. The texture is what gives it the ability to move the ball around.

#1646 2 years ago
66369598251__16893E5A-4117-46D4-AD6C-AF2B9E1A3F55 (resized).jpeg66369598251__16893E5A-4117-46D4-AD6C-AF2B9E1A3F55 (resized).jpegIMG_0575 (resized).jpegIMG_0575 (resized).jpegIMG_0577 (resized).jpegIMG_0577 (resized).jpegIMG_0578 (resized).jpegIMG_0578 (resized).jpegIMG_0579 (resized).jpegIMG_0579 (resized).jpegIMG_0580 (resized).jpegIMG_0580 (resized).jpeg
#1648 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Was it hard to line up to the correct award/wheel value?

I lined up the triangle on the sticker with the line on the side of the wheel. That's how my original was.

#1656 2 years ago
Quoted from JT-Pinball:

In very large part to you!
One of my friends that owns the local arcade builds cars for a living. Guy he builds them for has a large packing co. They have lots of SS steel
[quoted image][quoted image]

All of this is work is amazing. Keep it coming. You both are doing great things here.

#1658 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

This thing has got to be the most punishing hunk of metal to clean in all of pinball.

How much work was it to take that off? I dropped a screw or a nut down there once and I was dreading the thought of removing the subway. I used a ball of tape stuck to a flexible wire (this was before I attained the famous telescoping magnetic pickup tool) to retrieve said screw.

Your subway looks great!

1 week later
#1666 2 years ago

Great work. Looks fantastic.

1 week later
#1671 2 years ago

Hello folks. Looking for some tips with some wheel errors that I am currently experiencing. A few weeks ago my machine started randomly throwing a "wheel motor is broken" error and a "wires to wheel motor are backwards" error. At first I ignored this as the wheel was still functioning normally. After being annoyed by this for a few days I decided to take the opportunity to replace my wheel decal and clean up the mech. I pulled the mech, cleaned it, cleaned the optos and the connector pins and replaced the decal. Once I reinstalled the wheel the errors were still present and now the outer opto doesn't always work. This means that the awards are off. Also whenever the wheel award is players choice the wheel just spins and the flipper buttons do nothing. Occasionally when testing the single switch outer wheel opto the switch will close but it's seems random and based on height of the wheel and the wheel mech angle. I have been adjusting wheel height and angle. I can't the outer wheel opto switch to close regularly. I suspect this is the root cause of the above errors. Am I missing something?

Thanks

#1673 2 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

I have the same problem and have never been able fix it. It comes and goes even after rebuilding everything.
If you figure it out, I’d love to know what this goblin is.

Well at least I'm not alone!

#1675 2 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

It sounds like a bad solder joint on the wheel opto board is making the connection flaky. I would check it for cracked solder joints or just reflow the board to see if that fixes it. I've seen it mentioned a few times that replacing that board fixes the errors.
A-22026 - http://www.greatlakesmodular.com/products/pinball/ngg_sdo.html

Thanks for the tip. Also glad to know that the part is available if needed. I'll check the joints first.

#1679 2 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

Thanks, I didn't know GLM was closed.
There's also Pindora Box but more options for a replacement are always good.
https://www.pindorabox.com/product/no-good-gofers-disc-opto-board-a-22026/

My current board is a Pindora it turns out. I just removed to inspect. I did find the one on Marcos as well.

Thanks

#1681 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Ok, this may sound nuts but... If your flasher for the insert "Wheel Value" was replaced with an LED.... Try changing just that flasher bulb back to an incandescent bulb and see what happens.

Just checked mine. I have two bulbs under the insert. The flasher is incandescent but bulb right next to it. GI I guess is LED.

#1683 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Go to flasher test mode and make sure the flasher bulb isn't burned out.

Yep, I did that the flasher flashes.

#1686 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

Hard to say these days but I figure a real nice one can go for $5500-$6000.

Sounds about right to me. I picked mine up in November at the low end of that range. Remember there are only like 2600 of these. Low production. Glad to have mine.

#1688 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

Yeah, very glad to have mine as well. Simple game, but hard to put in big score. Super jackpot is one of the best shots in pinball.

I got a super jackpot last night! So awesome. Agree score wise. I have what I feel like are great games yet my highest score is 36 million.

2 months later
#1712 1 year ago

Looking for favor from a fellow owner. My NGG was missing the three reflector spotlights on the left side of the upper playfield. I can get the parts needed from Marcos. They have the posts and reflector sockets in stock. What I don't know is the size of the posts. It looks like there are three pieces threaded together with the individual reflector sockets in between the posts? If someone can take some close up photos and maybe some measurements of the lengths of the posts that would helpful.

Thanks!

#1714 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Thank you! Couldn't ask for better pics.

One more question if I may. What does it get wired into under the playfield. I don't see any obvious locations or open connectors.

Thanks again.

#1718 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

There’s definitely a molex connector of the right size under my pf. Maybe yours was removed or stuffed and hidden in a wire harness?

I found the stray harness near the a hole in the playfield below the tower. Yay. Thanks for the tip.

Another question I have. The coil that moves the ball from the center of the back trap assembly to the left side of the playfield kicker stopped working. I assume this coil is the "underground passage" on the coil test. Can anyone confirm this? The coil in my game is labeled AE-26-1200 while the manual states that it should be AE-27-1200.

Thanks.

#1719 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

I found the stray harness near the a hole in the playfield below the tower. Yay. Thanks for the tip.
Another question I have. The coil that moves the ball from the center of the back trap assembly to the left side of the playfield kicker stopped working. I assume this coil is the "underground passage" on the coil test. Can anyone confirm this? The coil in my game is labeled AE-26-1200 while the manual states that it should be AE-27-1200.
Thanks.

1 week later
#1721 1 year ago

Posting this again with more info after my testing. My Underground Passage coil stoped working a few weeks ago. So if the ball goes into either of the gophers, or the putting green from the front or back the ball fails to get kicked over the to the left VUK. The game eventually kicks the ball out the front towards the flippers. The coil won't fire during coil test. I test the coil and wiring with a MM and everything checks out. I checked the transistors and they check out. I ran my jumper test cables directly from the the board to the coil and it won't fire which eliminates the wiring. Lastly I fired the coil manually by holding one end of a wire on the ground braid in the back box and tapped the other end to the transistor which fires the coil. This means the coil is good and it has power.

I'm at a loss at this point. Any ideas?

Thanks.

#1724 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

What triggers the coil? Some type of switch? I've never torn that area down. But given the info you provided, my guess would be the game isn't recognizing the ball is there, which leads me to believe possibly a bad switch or optic? Whatever tells the game the ball is present.

I did test the switch. It's an opto and registers fine.

#1725 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

You said you ran jumper wire from board to coil and it won’t fire. So maybe it’s a board problem? MPU board or power driver board? Some component is bad that controls the firing of that coil?

That's what I'm afraid of. I just went through a similar problem with NBAFB. I ended up swapping both the MPU and Power Driver board. They both were bad. Two different problems. I swapped a functioning power driver board into Gophers and the problem persists. I haven't tried swapping the MPU yet. Ugh. PITA when you don't have a chip puller.

#1727 1 year ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Before going to all that trouble, try a RAM clear, take the batteries out and leave the game off for 1/2hr. You'll lose all your settings and scores, but same if you swap out the MPU, unless you have a spare MPU with NGG ROM's.

Just tried that. Thanks for the idea but it didn't resolve the issue. I'll remember that for the future though.

#1729 1 year ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

It clears up many nutty logic problems, which appears to be the cause, based on your testing results thus far. I'm wondering if your RAM is failing or has some bad blocks.

This is two machines lately that have had similar problems. Both wpc-95 both back to back on the production line. Are we reaching the threshold failure for wpc-95 era boards, chips etc? Probably not but it seems funny to me.

#1731 1 year ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

It really depends on the games history... how long it was routed, how many plays, how many hours its been powered on, etc.
RAM should theoretically last the life of the game, but dirty power, spikes, heat and fluctuating voltages due to power supply components not performing as they once did, are all factors. boards dont typically fail, and can almost always be repaired if they do, but notorious components like capacitors, transistors and IC's certainly do fail.

Would anyone happen to have links to the right tools for removing the chips from the MPU board?

#1734 1 year ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

That's as good as any! I've been doing it with a 90 degree pick or a tiny flat head screwdriver for nearly 40 years so...

What about the CPU itself? Those old sockets are brittle.

1 week later
#1739 1 year ago

So back to my issue with the non firing underground passage coil. After ruling out everything but the MPU I decided swap the original board with a Rottendog board. I swapped over the chips and when I turned on the machine I get a single bong and nothing else. No GI no DMD. LED's on the boards are all on. Wondering if I screwed up one of the chips moving them over. I've not had any issues with Rottendog boards before. Any ideas?

Thanks

3 weeks later
#1743 1 year ago
Quoted from BRW84:

Just joined the club yesterday and I have a potentially stupid question! In regular multiball, is the right ramp supposed to stay raised throughout multiball? At first I thought this was a switch issue, but it also makes it easier to feed the ball to the upper right flipper for a jackpot shot, so it occurred to me that it might be a feature.
[quoted image]

Yes, as others have said it's a feature. Makes setting up the first jackpot much easier. I try to trap up one or two balls on the left flipper and then backhand the other ball into the ramp with the right for the jackpot. Then put the other two balls back in play and go for the super jackpot. Such a satisfying sequence. The game goes nuts!

Welcome to the club.

#1754 1 year ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

Helping a buddy out with his NGG that he just got and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. When powered on everything works and plays well but we are not getting any sound. The other thing is the DMD looks shot. See picture. I'm wondering if the DMD issue could be causing the lack of sound. I can't do test or diagnostics because I can't read the screen. We are planning to replace the DMD for a ColorDMD (if we can find one). If anyone is selling one, please let me know.
[quoted image]

No sound and wonky DMD could be issues with the AV board. New DMD won't solve that. New DMD will rule out the DMD though. Does he have another machine he can swap DMD's with? Does he have another wpc95 machine that he can swap AV boards with? Both would be good first tests.

#1759 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Just picked up a mint HUO NGG yesterday! Everything original, with the owner handing the receipt from 1998.
The only things I can see needing are:
1. new rubbers
2. new spinner decal
3. new batteries because it doesn’t save any audits or high scores.
4. Maybe cleaning the trough opto? It says to install 6 balls, but then it launches 2. Plays just fine with 5 and no errors.
Pretty stoked on this find!
My question is this - should I replace the incandescent bulbs with LEDs? personally, I like the soft glow of the older bulbs, but if I plan on reselling it someday, I’m wondering if I should just replace all the bulbs while I’m fixing it up. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Pretty damn nice! Jealous. Enjoy!

1 month later
#1772 1 year ago

Any owners out there running a pinsound+ board in their NGG? I have one in my game temporarily while my original AV board is out being repaired. Looks like the sound pack is missing the knocker sound. Just wondering if anyone has any experience there.

Thanks!

4 months later
#1799 1 year ago
Quoted from Run_dll:

Just brought home my Gofers! Proud to be a part of the club! I do have one quick question though.
I've levelled it but a full plunge doesn't make it up the left ramp to set up the Hole in One shot. It rattles off the posts at the bottom of the ramp as it tries to go up. Is this a levelling issue? I had it at 7.5 degrees and taken back down to 6.5 but it still does it. The metal bracket over the top of the plunger is loose aswell so it seems the plunger gets caught on it sometimes. Is it like this on your machines?

Firstly welcome to the club. NGG is a fantastic game that continues to get daily plays from me after a year of ownership. As far as the plunge goes you will need to look at a few things. How is the plunger spring? Does it seem like it has power to make it up the ramp? Is the ball losing any speed as it exits the shooter lane? Is there a smooth transition from the pf to the flap and to the plastic of the ramp? Are the steel ramp protectors flush to the sides of the ramp?

When I first got my game every plunge would go around to set up the hole in one shot. After I replaced rubbers and removed, cleaned and replaced ramps the plunge wouldn't make it all the up the ramp. In my case I doubled checked all of the above and after a few minor tweaks and tightenings my plunge makes it around now. A few rejects here and there maybe 1 in 15.

#1802 1 year ago
Quoted from Run_dll:

Thanks for the answers. The plunger needed adjusting (it was mounted too high and catching the autoplunge assembly) and I moved the shooter guide slightly with the adjustment screw under the playfield and now it plunges great! Thanks for the help!

Another happy ending!

2 months later
#1827 1 year ago

After just over a year of ownership I finally got around to replacing the busted pop wafer that my game came with. Night and day as far as looks and pop action now. That whole area got a nice cleaning as well. Love this game! Still find lots to enjoy and reasons to play at least one game daily. Oh and while I had the left ramp and upper playfield out I was reminded of this little playfield easter egg! (photo below)

IMG_0757 (resized).jpegIMG_0757 (resized).jpeg69983081910__56149345-00DA-4E87-8C16-FE5C29422A29 (resized).jpeg69983081910__56149345-00DA-4E87-8C16-FE5C29422A29 (resized).jpegIMG_0755 (resized).jpegIMG_0755 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#1830 1 year ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I decided to shop my NGG. There is a lot more pieces then I was expectiong….
[quoted image]

That's amazing. Please share more pics as you go.

3 weeks later
#1835 12 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

So I was getting the "wires are installed backwards" error and did some research in this thread. I replaced the opto board like suggested but once I replaced it the game started going apeshit; kicking balls out repeatedly, modes starting for no reason, etc.
I installed the old board and despite displaying the error the game works just fine. I don't like the credit dot but what else could be happening here?

I've been chasing this on my game for over a year. Replaced the opto board, didn't fix the issue but didn't negatively affect the game. I get either the wired backwards error or the wheel motor is broken error. And the error doesn't happen every boot. I'd say 50/50 + or - 20 either way. So random. Game plays normally.

1 week later
#1845 11 months ago
Quoted from mrSATURN2012:

Oh man, I have the same issue. Did you have to remove that plastic cover and then the ramp?

Yes. You have to remove the upper playfield with the golf cart target and the left ramp. Not that big of a deal. I've had them both out multiple times at this point. The bigger PITA is that you have to loosen the staples that hold the pop light socket leads and desolder resolder the sockets to replace those wafers.

2 weeks later
#1870 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Well, I've been waiting to post anything and working on this thing I bought recently, but today is the day I give in. So there have been various issues since I turned this on for the first time, today I decided to take the comet matrix alligator clip bullshit off and use a real comet bulb adapter, did that and while I was in there I found this hidden back in a loom. No idea what it goes to, there are no loose connectors near it, etc... Turn it back in get the usual wires backwards motor bad bullshit that I've gotten since day one of bringing it home, but motor works fine, game plays 100%...and then I got a "checksum" error, took matrix out entirely, no change, reseated everything, no change. Shut it off and waited, back on, works fine. Never failed again after 20 reboots and 20 games. Wtf.
And not for nothing that loose connector was hidden back in the loom, looks like in purpose.

Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Based on the wire colors, that plug would be for a GI string that would be attached to a detachable playfield assembly with GI lights on it, like an upper PF, spotlights, etc. Its entirely possible that it is unused. You could confirm this by checking if there is 5-6VAC at that connector.

Yep. I bet the triple spotlights on the left above the newton ball are gone? This looks like that connector. Mine is the same way. Missing the spots with a loose connector. Mine was also hidden as I had to find it to add the missing spots (which I still haven't done). When I pointed out the missing spots dude knocked $100 off the price.

2 weeks later
#1884 10 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Picked up an excellent condition gofers.
Question…
When you drain and ball save puts another ball out on lane, my kicker doesn’t auto launch it you have to manually plunge. Why?
The kicker does work in test so idk maybe a setting Or supposed to be that way.
[quoted image]

Pretty sure this is normal. So you have another shot at a skillshot or hole in one. My game is blowing fuse at the moment and I'm sorting that out as I write. Once I resolve I'll test and report back if nobody does.

Welcome to the club. Great game.

1 week later
#1897 10 months ago

So my game was on the other day and suddenly the DMD just goes to some gibberish in the middle of the screen and the playfield is dead. Turn the game off and pull the backglass. Three fuses blown F106 and the two directly below that. Replaced all three fuses, powered up and F106 immediately blows. Power off and start testing diodes associated with F106. Find that D12 is bad. Replace D12. Game powers up normally, no fuses blow. I start a test game and I noticed two things.

1. Left ramp is not staying up after I drop the gopher in order to lock the ball. Needless to say this breaks multiball.

2. Upper left flipper randomly twitches after the ball drains.

Both of these are new after the repair. I don't think my repair is the culprit.

If I actuate the left gopher by hand the ramp stays up. Any ideas?

2 weeks later
#1901 9 months ago

I do have another problem (always with this machine), does anyone have a picture of their J4 connector? Here’s mine…it looks fine but it’s completely reversed in order from the manual (it should be red-white then blue-brown, etc.).
My flashers are out so I think this is the culprit.
[quoted image]

Here is mine. Also starting getting a check switch 47 error. Thanks for the tip.

IMG_1569 (resized).jpegIMG_1569 (resized).jpegIMG_1572 (resized).jpegIMG_1572 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1903 9 months ago

Any luck on Switch 47?
Also, can someone either verify that the manual is correct for wiring the flashers (J4, even though it should be in the J3 spot on the board) or take pictures of the wiring for their upper flashers (the rows of three flashers). Thanks!

Yes! Sorry forgot to update the thread. About a month ago I was playing and the DMD went blank. I immediately turned off the game and found three blow fuses. F112 was the main problem so I pulled the power driver board and replaced/upgraded the diodes. Put the board back in and the game booted fine. I figured "good repair". Played a few games and realized the left ramp wasn't staying up when the gofer dropped and the right upper flipper was twitching. Both new problems. So figured I screwed something up on the driver board. Swapped the power driver board from my Fastbreak into NGG. The ramp and flipper problem remained. Board was fine.

So back to troubleshooting the other two problems. The switch 47 error and your comment put me on the right track. The spring that holds the catch plate for the ramp was missing. Found it in the bottom of the cabinet with a broken coil. Bent out the next ring and the ramp and subsequent switch 47 error gone.

Flipper twitch turned out to be the upper flipper opto on the right flipper board in the cabinet. Fastbreak doesn't have and upper right flipper! Swapped the boards between Fastbreak and NGG. Flipper problem solved. All is right with the world. All of my games are currently working 100%!

Bonus: Had the buzz and bud mechs out while troubleshooting and swapped their faces. At some point a previous owner rebuilt the mechs and put the faces in reversed. So Bud callouts had Buzz's face and vice versa. Fixed!

IMG_1643 (resized).jpegIMG_1643 (resized).jpegIMG_1641 (resized).jpegIMG_1641 (resized).jpegIMG_1645 (resized).jpegIMG_1645 (resized).jpeg
#1905 9 months ago

Thanks! Did you figure out the flasher wiring? I can get into my NGG backbox tonight or tomorrow morning.

One of these days I'll figure out the random wheel motor broker, motor wires are backwards errors. Seems that other owners have this too.

1 week later
#1934 8 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Thanks in advance for the slew of posts I'll likely have in the coming days as I dig into my "new" machine. Pics to come soon too. I think overall I did well with this NGG. Only real wear is on the mylar below the slam ramp, and on the "Drive" insert right in front of the newton captive ball. Boards look good and it has a Rottendog MPU with NVRAM and also the voltage stability mini-board thing to stop it from resetting, I suppose. Color DMD was included too.
Prior owner just put in new Gofers and LEDs for the most part (not the flashers and upper playfield underlights). Just need to dig in and clean it and go through it now.
I did notice that the triple spotlight is on the wrong post (its one over on the right of where it should be), and also the left gofer does two shady things. First, he is slow to descend and sometimes hangs up halfway or partially. Secondly, he kills himself as soon as he is activated in normal play. I do see a screw laying in the cabinet, so that's somewhere to start lol!
My first two questions that I haven't been able to answer myself in the manual are lighting related:
- When is the lowermost right (clear dome near the shooter lane) light/flasher supposed to light? Mine doesn't light in any tests, but I also don't see it at all in the manual that lists all of the bulbs locations.
- For the backbox lighting, I briefly saw that some of the sockets going into the back of it are black, while most are white. I assume the black ones dictate that they are blinking and not constant on. My question is, are the BULBS themselves blinking bulbs or are the SOCKETS that are black somehow different and cause the blinking?
More to come as I dig in but wanted to at least start here.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes. There are blinking bulbs in the backbox. Good luck sourcing them if you don't have any. I just bought a bunch from pinballlife a few months ago when they said "last call" for original blinking bulbs.

#1936 8 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

hmm. Wouldn’t these be them?
Nice thing is that the box is already done with a nice LED kit including comet fire bulbs for the areas of the fuse and explosions in the drawing
[quoted image]

Ah yes. LED versions. I was referring to the original incandescent bulbs. My game is all LED except for flasher bulbs throughout and blinking bulbs in the backbox. I prefer incandescent flashers for home games. LED for location.

#1943 8 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

It’s a lot of fun. It has a rambunctious quality at times where all hell is breaking loose and the gophers are haranguing you. It’s a simpler game compared to many but has a unique vibe. Fills a nice niche in collection.

Couldn't agree more. A wonderful game. Low production too if that means anything to anyone. 2700+-

#1945 8 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Ok, admittedly I do need to get through pages 20-39 of the thread, but I have it operating as good as new except for one gofer behavior from Bud where he still auto hits himself when he activates and you’re supposed to hit him and THEN be able to lock the ball. On that mode he activates, auto hits, then that ramp is up and ready to get the ball locked.
From what I can tell, in all other modes where he’s just popping up to yell or taunt or whatever, he goes up and down as intended. Even in the chicken dance mode he seems fine.
Anyone know where I might hone in on, within that gofer, to remedy that?
He is still dropping perfectly nice and fast when he is trying to drop now that the bolt through his head is secured, so I’m glad that part is fixed up.

Have you checked the "magic" switches in front of the gofer? Old school through the playfield sensors. Not eddy boards. They were on that game and Fastbreak. Maybe others. Auto dropping gofer when a switch hit is supposed to do it sounds suspiciously like those switches. Just a guess.

#1955 8 months ago
Quoted from buckeyesrewind:

Has anyone done a pinsound remix for this game? Thanks!

Not that I've found and certainly not on the Pinsound site. I am using Pinsound DMD and Audio boards in my game with the default sound pack from the site. I had to up the levels and balance a lot of the sounds to get it right. I would certainly welcome a remix.

#1957 8 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Need a quick hand if someone is able. Changed out the tapered rubber which entailed loosening the right ramp, red white blue light housing above it, and the spinner underneath it. I have this clear plastic left that I forget where it goes, and also a post. I know one post goes to mount the red white blue housing.
Any ideas please?[quoted image]

Does this help?

IMG_1763 (resized).jpegIMG_1763 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#1968 7 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

I ordered a Ball Hangup kit and have read the instruction a bunch of times but am still a bit confused.
My machine already has about half of the kit on it. The black rubber mini domes are all on mine in the suggested spots. And I also have the slam ramp guard.
I do NOT have the two flasher dome metal guards installed, which came with my new kit. Does anyone have a pic of how these are installed? I have a sense of where they are trying to go but can’t see exactly how they shout sit.
Also, the instructions reference a clear plastic that involved the space up by the right slasher bank and the ramp, however, the plastic mine came with doesn’t seem at all to go there. I think it might go somewhere over the plastic that is intentionally warped, over the Putt Out hole, to protect hangups over the wire bundle back there?
The kit also came with two small black risers. The instructions mention them involved with the plastic, mentioned above, but it’s just not making sense to me where and how that all goes.
Last, I don’t quite understand the instructions step about properly routine the left flasher bank wire bundle. Does anyone have a pic of that properly routed? I have gotten a hangup on that bundle, so I’m thinking mine needs fixing.
Thanks

This plastic?

IMG_1763 (resized).jpegIMG_1763 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1976 7 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Looking for some help with my gofers. Was running fine, then my display went all yellow and on restarting the game it won’t boot. Lights on the field all come on but screen is black and no boot up “bong” noise and start button does nothing.
Fuse 108 was blown (solenoid secondary) so I replaced it. Turned it back on and 108 blew instantly again.
Any pointers for me?

Mine did something similar lately. Most likely something on the PDB board is out of spec. In my case one of the big diodes in the upper right corner was bad. Replacing that diode solved my problem. You are going to have to test components on the power driver board associated with that fuse and circuits.

#1978 7 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Thanks. Scouring over things now. Trying to understand what “solenoid secondary” really means for this game, since that’s the F108 fuse that keeps blowing.
Went through all the coils and tested them for resistance. Nothing looks visibly bad on the PDB.
Of course next step might be removing the board and testing the big diodes etc.
Shame it doesn’t look like that can really be done with the board in the game.

You can test the those diodes in the game. You can't test the bridge rectifiers or the caps but you can test the diodes and transistors. Start with those diodes in the upper right corner. I'll figure out what "solenoid secondary" is in the meantime.

My PDB has been worked on numerous times before I got it and it looks like it might have been on fire as well. I didn't hesitate to attempt my own repairs and those diodes are easy.

IMG_1959 (resized).jpegIMG_1959 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1982 7 months ago
Quoted from Rudy68:

I don’t know if this has been discussed earlier but the other day I adjusted my ball guide so I can plunge up the ramp for the hole-in-one “skillshot”. Now sometimes when I start multiball the auto-plunger also kicks the ball up the ramp for “an easy jackpot”… Is there anything to do about this? I can imagine some tournament players wouldn’t be thrilled with this happening.

I'm fairly certain this is a bug in the software that's never been addressed. It happens randomly to me as well. Never when you want it, always when you don't.

1 week later
#1995 6 months ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

I worked on my game tonight, switch 47 wasn't registering. While I was there I took the above pis as well. Was gonna post but DumbAss got there first. Pinside has your covered.

#1997 6 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Another question
I bought a new slam ramp for my game but there is no guard piece for the left side. Is it really needed?

I guess you'll find out if you start getting excessive ball hangups. LOL.

#2001 6 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Yeah my gofers did it the first time I turned it on after I bought it, seller claimed it never happened before. It does it about 50% of the time I turn it on, which pisses me off every time. The wires are correct and the wheel works correctly every time...regaedles of if it boots with an error or not. I have not found a solution.

Mine does the same. It used to be infrequent, then 50% and now 100%. The game and wheel work perfectly. Hate the error bong and the credit dot. Let's finally figure this out. We have at least three of us right now with the problem. Has to be a gremlin.

#2003 6 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Maybe DumbAss has some idea from an electrical standpoint? My knee jerk reaction is to replace the motor and see if it fixes it, but I've not done so.

I would welcome his thought on the matter.

#2006 6 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Since you have it 100% you wanna be the guinea pig for DumbAss solution?

The wheel optos? I have cleaned them. Not only that I bought one of the new replacement boards that Marco sells. A new board didn't resolve the issue either. I I have also checked the wheel motor board for cold solders and have torn down and cleaned the wheel itself. Happy to be the guinea pig.

#2010 6 months ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

Run the wheel test (assuming there is one) after you get the failure and see what it reports. I haven't seen my NGG for years now. It's been on "permanent" loan to a friend who moved it upstairs so I haven't bothered to bring it back into the annual local show rotation.
After that, I can only think that it might be a software bug. I am running v1.0 but there's a v1.3 out there. It's not unknown for WMS software to have bugs. This game in particular is likely "unfinished" since the trough expects 6 balls but the game only utilizes 4 at any one time. An example of an "errant error" is IJ. Early versions of the software report a drop target failure but the failure is due to interrupted high power so the software is unable to reset the drop targets at POST and incorrectly assumes the drop target solenoids are at fault when in fact, the power is interrupted.

My results. Normal. And guess what? This is the first time I've turned my game on in months without the error. Let me turn it off and then back on and run the test a few more times. I tend to agree with DumbAss that it's potentially a software bug. From all accounts that I've read the software was unfinished.
IMG_2136 (resized).jpegIMG_2136 (resized).jpeg

#2011 6 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

My results. Normal. And guess what? This is the first time I've turned my game on in months and there is no error. Go figure. Let me turn off and then back on and test a few more times. I tend to agree with DumbAss that it's potentially a software bug. From all accounts that I've read the software was unfinished. [quoted image]

#2014 6 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

What rom do you have? I broke my left flipper tonight, sheared the linkage I mean, so I'm gonna be rebuilding flippers tomorrow and will check my rom rev then.

I have 1.3. So last night and this morning I powered cycled my game three or four times. No error. Very strange.

#2017 6 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Well no reason to investigate rom versions if yours is now working without changing the rom. I feel like I understand less now. Lol

Yeah, my machine suddenly deciding to not have the error is not helpful and while it's nice not to have the error I know the root cause of it is still there but currently hiding. Play on.

1 week later
#2022 6 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Does anyone’s machine have this metal piece on top of this plastic? Concerned I have an aftermarket piece in here, if so does anyone have the plastic as mine now has holes in it
[quoted image]

Nor mine. It's not a like an airball can get up there. If an airball could get up there it should just roll over the backside and into the green. Curious why someone would install that.

IMG_2215 (resized).jpegIMG_2215 (resized).jpeg

#2026 6 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I’ve had to use the holes for something useful so I added a golf ball there
I still have the wheel issue though even though it seems to work fine in tests

My wheel issue has been 50/50 the last few weeks since we talked about it last. No error on boot for a few days then error on boot for a few days. Rinse and repeat. Not gonna lose sleep over it. One day we may resolve it 100%.

#2027 6 months ago

Well it's time to replace my original DMD. One line was out, now two. I'm gonna pick up a ColorDMD. In the past I would always buy the LED because they were significantly cheaper than the LCD. Now the cost is negligible. I think some games look better with one or the other. What do you guys with ColorDMD's think? Please share some pics if you have any.

Thanks

#2029 6 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I got swayed to do the lcd because it can also do "dots" if you want it to look more original. I run mine in gofers on "runny crayon" mode as tantrum calls it, which is smooth lcd not dots, and I think it is the only way to go on gofers. Fits the game and "feel" perfectly. Let me know if there is a specific scene you want to see and I'll shoot some video.

If you care to share that would be great. Nothing in particular. I installed an LCD in a TOM recently and went with DotsXL or something like that. Really liked how that looked. Runny crayon sounds cool.

#2032 6 months ago

Thanks for sharing. Will have to try that setting. I'm leaning towards the LCD because of the price and options.

#2035 6 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Getting this error all of sudden in switch test when moving the wheel. Claims the wheel is broken but it plays fine other than not calibrating to the correct award. I have replaced both the motor board and opto board with no luck. Any thoughts? I can’t find a ground short anywhere.
[quoted image]

Yay more wheel fun!

#2036 6 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Getting this error all of sudden in switch test when moving the wheel. Claims the wheel is broken but it plays fine other than not calibrating to the correct award. I have replaced both the motor board and opto board with no luck. Any thoughts? I can’t find a ground short anywhere.
[quoted image]

Are you getting the wheel motor broken / wires backwards on boot? Did that then lead to this switch error when rotating the wheel in switch test?

#2038 6 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Getting the wheel motor broken message on boot but nothing about wires being backwards.

Ok. Have you read back a few pages to see the recent discussion myself and others had? I'm curious about that ground short error. What did you do trigger that? I'd like to see if that's present in my game when I get the wheel motor broken error. Currently about 50% of the boots result in the error for me.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#2043 5 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

My machine is down while Dr. Hibler works on my boards.
So meanwhile I’m staring at this Mylar area below the slam ramp. The rest of my machine is in 9/10 condition and I’ve spent a lot of time and elbow grease getting it looking fantastic and playing like new.
The big question is, while it’s down, do I dare go down the road of upside down air canning the old Mylar to try and remove it, then fill the depression in the wood and match the paint and then re-Mylar? Or should I leave well enough along and not risk screwing up the paint? I’m so torn.
(And yes before anyone asks, I did put thin felt on the bottom of the ramp and the posts to mute future wear.)
[quoted image]

Yours looks slightly better than mine. I contemplated the same thing last year when my game was down. I'm ok with it. Made peace and moved on. Call it character and enjoy that satisfactory SLAM every time it happens.

#2047 5 months ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Does anyone know if the manual is accurate in it's listing of rubbers and sizes? I know some manuals are notoriously flat out wrong regarding rubber sizes and quantity, so just checking if the manual for NGG is accurate or not.

I can't answer your question because I haven't changed them on my game yet. However I know exactly what you mean. I was burned by the WCS manual recently. A few are just incorrect. Please report back your findings. I'll be tackling rubbers and a few other things with NGG in a few months. Thanks!

1 month later
#2053 4 months ago

Just finished converting my NGG to LED's. As I've said in other threads recently, it's like a whole new game! Questions for you guys. Now that I'm playing it I'm seeing things I didn't notice before. Especially in the pops. I think they act as indicators during play, otherwise they cycle with the light shows. At the start of the ball the red pop is lit, then at some point the white comes on, the blue I've only seen on during light shows. Can anyone shed light on this?

#2054 4 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Just finished converting my NGG to LED's. As I've said in other threads recently, it's like a whole new game! Questions for you guys. Now that I'm playing it I'm seeing things I didn't notice before. Especially in the pops. I think they act as indicators during play, otherwise they cycle with the light shows. At the start of the ball the red pop is lit, then at some point the white comes on, the blue I've only seen on during light shows. Can anyone shed light on this?

Figured it out. Advance jets standup. They light in sequence.

#2056 4 months ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

This is a feature of almost all Pat Lawlor games. The pop bumper lamps in his games are controlled (part of the lamp matrix). Most other designers have games where the pop bumper lamps are part of the GI (general illumination).
I am fairly sure it relates to how many points you score when the pop bumper is "hit". An unilluminated one scores minimum. An illuminated one scores more and a flashing one scores maximum.
You will see this in games such as Whirlwind, The Addams Family and Twilight Zone (the ones I am immediately familiar with) as well. All Pat Lawlor games.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll pay attention to my next game of Road Show. I love that I'm still learning things about games that I have had for two years or more.

2 weeks later
#2061 3 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

Most likely: your lift catch plate had the spring hook break off, the spring sprung away and now it's kinda random whether the latch engages or not.
If so, you need these:
http://www.passionforpinball.com/ngg_catch.htm

This is exactly what happened to my game a few months ago. Spring was broke. Catch plate random.

#2063 3 months ago

Just noticed something while playing last night. After making the putt out shot the wheel award should be random. My suddenly started awarding "cart attack" for every award across multiple games and reboots. I haven't started looking into the issue yet. Just thought I would ask see if anyone else has had this issue before I start the process.

Happy New Year!

#2067 3 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Just noticed something while playing last night. After making the putt out shot the wheel award should be random. My suddenly started awarding "cart attack" for every award across multiple games and reboots. I haven't started looking into the issue yet. Just thought I would ask see if anyone else has had this issue before I start the process.
Happy New Year!

I've started looking into this. Strangeness ensued. If I boot the game and start a game with the glass the off and put a ball into the putt out it will start "cart attack" every time. If I light putt out and then move the wheel by hand before putting the ball into the putt out the wheel award will then be random for the rest of the game. If I start a second game the wheel awards will also be random. Not sure what the logic is supposed to be but I'm guessing the wheel is supposed to spin on putt out to select the award? I checked the putt out popper opto switch and it's working. Stumped at this point. I'll look at the wheel and wheel optos next, however the wheel seems to work as usual except for the putt out wheel award.

Any ideas?

#2068 3 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

I've started looking into this. Strangeness ensued. If I boot the game and start a game with the glass the off and put a ball into the putt out it will start "cart attack" every time. If I light putt out and then move the wheel by hand before putting the ball into the putt out the wheel award will then be random for the rest of the game. If I start a second game the wheel awards will also be random. Not sure what the logic is supposed to be but I'm guessing the wheel is supposed to spin on putt out to select the award? I checked the putt out popper opto switch and it's working. Stumped at this point. I'll look at the wheel and wheel optos next, however the wheel seems to work as usual except for the putt out wheel award.
Any ideas?

Well I reseated all of the connections between the MPU, Driver and boards associated with the wheel, motor and opto. While I was there I noticed a shoddy repair of the putt out popper opto wires. They were twisted together and taped. Took care of that and and also noticed a loose wire on the upper flipper EOS switch. Fixed that while I was at it. After several games and several reboots I can say that the original problem went away. Not sure what the actual culprit was.

Another happy ending.

#2070 3 months ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

Joined the club today! 8th Lawlor machine
Game is still on rom v1.0 ...is it worthwhile to upgrade it?
[quoted image]

The game code is notoriously unfinished apparently. Ideally you would have the latest which is 1.3. Take the protective tape off the rails now that you have it home

#2072 3 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Hey maybe he’s a Charger guy who leaves the yellow splitter shipping protectors on the car forever!.

LOL. I always chuckle when I see those guys. So funny.

#2079 3 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Haven't seen it in person but to me it looks woefully bad, I wouldn't ruin my game with it

Agreed. I watched a video and couldn't have been more put off.

#2084 3 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

FH 2.0 is ok. It’s not a masterpiece but not terrible either. It extends enjoyment of the game. I haven’t played NGG 2.0 but it looks like it’s on a whole other level (and not a higher one).

Yeah, those new CGI gofers killed it for me. At first I thought it could be cool and hoped it would be cool but no.

3 weeks later
#2095 78 days ago

So I started getting false gofer hits during the mode where you try to hit the gophers as they alternate up and down (don't recall the mode name). Does this mean that my reed switches are going bad? I'm not interested in rebuilding them as it looks like you have to destroy them to rebuild them. I know M&M makes replacements. Just wondering what others have done in this case before I spend $120 on four new switches. Is there reliable way to determine the faulty switch?

Thanks!

Side note: I have more info on the recurring wheel error problem and another issue that I reported recently being linked. I'll create a separate post for that.

#2096 75 days ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

So I started getting false gofer hits during the mode where you try to hit the gophers as they alternate up and down (don't recall the mode name). Does this mean that my reed switches are going bad? I'm not interested in rebuilding them as it looks like you have to destroy them to rebuild them. I know M&M makes replacements. Just wondering what others have done in this case before I spend $120 on four new switches. Is there reliable way to determine the faulty switch?
Thanks!
Side note: I have more info on the recurring wheel error problem and another issue that I reported recently being linked. I'll create a separate post for that.

Big shoutout to Sonic for the assistance in troubleshooting my switches. An asset to to the hobby.

#2099 75 days ago
Quoted from dudah:

Never heard of it, but it sounds cool! One of the ramp guys could probably do it. Big piece with lots of bends, decals and flashers riveted; wouldn't be cheap!

What was the resolution so the next guy can find it?

In my case it was removing the MRS's and cleaning all of the coil dust and tiny metal fragments from both sides of the magnet.

3 weeks later
#2104 51 days ago
Quoted from PinHead25:

Hey all fellow ngg owners. Was running into the issue were balls were getting stuck in the subway. To ok it off to find this metal bracket laying in it. Any idea were this one goes? Any idea helps.
Thanks Grant
[quoted image]

Gotta wonder how that came off and got in the subway without noticing it. Must have come off and laid on the playfield behind the ramp then hit with a ball and knocked in. Stranger things have happened.

#2107 46 days ago
Quoted from PinRat:

Hello, I just picked up an NGG in trade and was hoping I could find help with what types of switches go in the left and right return ramps for the "left ramp make" and "right ramp make" switches. The manual indicates they are the same type of magnetic reed switch that the "center ramp make" uses, but these two are clearly physically actuated microswitches.
Thank you!

They are standard microswitches. Not the magic switches.

#2108 46 days ago
Quoted from shirkle:

I’m not sure I’ve seen this on this thread yet…I kept getting a ball stuck in the VUK behind the pop bumpers. It would only get unstuck by a second ball. I couldn’t figure out if it was somehow a switch error or the opto wasn’t working. Turns out the scoop itself was pinching the ball. Check out the picture. I guess it got hit from the pop bumper area enough that it pushed backward and was pinching the ball. Easy fix![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Now that is some good pop action!

1 week later
#2116 35 days ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

Hi all, I just finished a new alternate Translite for No Good Gofers. Here's the ink drawing before I added color. Lots of mayhem going on in this one!
I'll post the final here once I get more photos, but you can see it or grab one here:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/
Thank you![quoted image]

It's not noted on your site but I assume this takes advantage of the blinking bulbs in the light tub? Looks great.

#2123 32 days ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I’m leaving the club. Bon voyage, Bud and Buzz! I hardly knew ye.
Love this game, had a ton of fun overhauling it and playing for a few years. I hear it may end up at Port City Pinball or Funspot at some point. Actually kind of glad it may be available for the public to enjoy.

With so few made you are doing the community a service. Hats off to you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,800 (OBO)
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider simplepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attaaaack-no-good-gofers-club-all-welcome?tu=simplepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.