"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

(Topic ID: 101269)

"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

By Apekop

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,188 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by PinBuck
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 261 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6431B54A-316E-46FB-87A6-0EAFAF1DA3E4 (resized).jpeg
5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
DSCN4638 (resized).JPG
DSCN4636 (resized).JPG
DSCN4641 (resized).JPG
DSCN4635 (resized).JPG
DSCN4639 (resized).JPG
DSCN4624 (resized).JPG
IMG_20190204_220452 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190216_171457 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballcoug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#910 1 year ago

Does anyone know when the red dome above the upper flipper is supposed to illuminate? It is not listed in the manual lamp or flasher locations and does not light up through lamp, flasher, or GI tests.

NGG Red Dome (resized).jpg

#923 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

It illuminates at various times, but I believe that it is tied to the right spinner insert flasher (not the spinner insert GI light).
Robert

I did some investigation today and you are correct, it's tied to flasher 20 the right spinner. I cleaned up the contact a bit and mine is working again. Thanks

3 weeks later
#934 1 year ago

Does anyone have a tip on adjusting the ball guide at the end of the shooter lane so that it shoots cleanly up the left ramp?

Mine shoots high and hits the upper post at the left ramp (both manual and autoplunges). I've bent the end of the ball guide inward which fixes the problem for maybe one game then the problem returns.

#936 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

You can loosen up the nuts that hold the ball guide from under the play field. The holes are big enough to allow for adjustments. I had the same problem when I first got my game.

Well....I'm not sure how I missed that easily identifiable slotted hole under the playfield that is designed for ball guide adjustment!!! Much thanks for pointing me in the right direction, it was a 30 second fix and now plays perfectly. When adjusting I noticed a washer imprint well up the slot where I ultimately moved and tightened the nut, so it seems this nut came loose over time and the ball guide slowly moved out of position.

3 months later
#1008 10 months ago
Quoted from Robl45:

Apparently nowhere. This is why this hobby is really getting to the point that I'm ready to give up. If no one is making parts that wear out, the games are useless.

Someone should be able to scan and 3D print those two critters can't they? I've been looking for some time with no luck and very close to just attempting a repaint myself.

4 months later
#1103 6 months ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

My auto launch doesn't hit the ball hard enough to get it up the left ramp, don't think it's supposed to.

My auto launch typically makes it all the way up the ramp, and in multiball does award the jackpot.

#1122 5 months ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

I thought the stand up target in front of the red pop lights the other two with each hit.

This guy

20181001_163909 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#1143 71 days ago

Upper right flipper coil. Do these diodes just fail sometimes or should I be looking for something else that could have caused it to fry?

20190113_151428 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#1155 41 days ago

Ever since bringing home my NGG I've had a buzzing slam ramp coil, but just now getting around to tackling it. I filed down the coil stop and plunger end, no change. Ordered up a new coil stop, installed, and now I've got even more coil buzz!!!

I've got a 2nd NGG with no buzz at all, I'm tempted to swap parts to see what happens, but don't want to end up with two NGGs with slam ramp buzzers. One Buzz in that game is enough!!! Haha

Any other ideas? Could the off center mark on the old stop be a sign of an alignment issue that is causing the buzz?

20190212_174621 (resized).jpg
#1160 36 days ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Is the buzzing slam ramp going all the way down to the playfield?

Yep, definitely goes all the way down. I also swapped in the coil and coil stop from my non buzzing NGG and still have the buzz. I'm thinking it's an alignment issue with the slam ramp components now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 89.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mechanicsville, VA
Boards
PinSound
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 40.00
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballcoug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside