(Topic ID: 101269)

"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

By Marten

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,133 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by GoldenBear
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7E8F554B-7665-4393-B5A7-C7C1539FBD6B (resized).jpeg
DAC7E899-1D88-447B-B994-BBE86E8A2E9D (resized).png
36-50061-PL (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0055 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7882 (resized).jpg
IMG_8510 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0194 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2773 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2709 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueirocguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 9 years ago

We purchased a NGG pin a few weeks ago and have been enjoying it! Since we've been playing it , we've come across an issue that has happened a few times. A ball will drop off the upper play field and become trapped up on the slam ramp mechanism, and then will jam there when the ramp goes up and down. Sometimes it gets free, but I usually pull the glass to get it out of there. I see where Williams had a "Ball Hang-up Repair Kit" that addressed this issue along with others. My machine was not modded with this and I haven't been able to come across any pictures on what the pieces may have looked like. Any info others may have on this problem is appreciated! Or maybe I just need to zip tie a Caddyshack cart next to the slam ramp!! Thanks.

1 week later
#41 9 years ago

Thanks for all the info, guys! I've ordered a kit to stop the issue (of course it hasn't happened again since I put up this post!), some new rubber, bulbs, and cleaning supplies. Hopefully she should be spotless and in tip-top shape in another week or so!

2 weeks later
#43 9 years ago

Does anyone know how to reset the "Hole in One Champion' score and initials? I swapped in a 1.3 ver ROM chip awhile ago and had that reset everything back to factory specs. I've since put the settings were I want them, but I have not seen a way to reset or erase the 'Hole' display. Looking through all the adjustment pages on the machine or manual didn't reveal anything that would seem to do the trick. Thanks for the help!

1 month later
#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Marten:

Hmmm, never seen it either but I guess you could take the batteries out while the game is off.
You'll have to do the setting again though.

I got around to doing the reset of the batteries and found out I still have the same display of '3 LFT' for the HIOC score, which must be the factory default setting (I guess LFT is the initials for someone on the production team?). Anyways, it was worth a shot and now I get to set some new high scores again!!

1 month later
#99 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball13:

New NGG owner and having a few minor issues I want to clear up.
1. Has anyone come up with a creative way for eliminating the ball hang up on the slam ramp? If not where can I get a hang up kit and will it work on the new ramps?

This place is an option for the kit if you don't get something from gliebig...
Also a pinball parts supply place in Australia has some NOS kits.

DMS consistently has this available, once in a while he posts it on eBay for a bit cheaper:
http://dmspinballs.com/nggparts.html
I consider this a 'must buy' for a NGG

2. Is there an adjustment to eliminate the ball that shoots out of the putting green going SDTM? The ball goes down the middle enough on this game so I don't need that too. So annoying!

The kickback coil alignment needs to be changed. Loosen the two nuts that hold the bracket in place and then just slightly turn it left or right to re-aim. You'd don't need to turn it very much to get it to shoot off to the side and avoid the PITA sdtm drain...

#107 9 years ago

Welcome to the forums!

3 months later
#259 8 years ago

I'm looking to replace the back box decals on my NGG. Does anyone know of a place that just sells specific decals without having to buy a whole set or has some back box decals that they don't plan on using? Obviously willing to purchase them from you if available, just trying to avoid buying more decals than I'll probably need for the job. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,800 (OBO)
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueirocguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attaaaack-no-good-gofers-club-all-welcome?tu=blueirocguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.