(Topic ID: 101269)

"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

By Marten

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,133 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by GoldenBear
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7E8F554B-7665-4393-B5A7-C7C1539FBD6B (resized).jpeg
DAC7E899-1D88-447B-B994-BBE86E8A2E9D (resized).png
36-50061-PL (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0055 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7882 (resized).jpg
IMG_8510 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0194 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2773 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2709 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2pupPinz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1159 5 years ago

Would like to be a member one day and try to get that hole in one! If anyone has one for sale in the NY area give me a shout...thanks!

2 months later
#1202 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinz:

I just joined the club last week with a decent NGG, it needs a full tear down and clean but plays well. Thanks to the info in this thread I have managed to tweak some of the common issues. Unfortunately the previous owner has incorrectly installed a new wheel decal, is there anyway to adjust it without taking it off and replacing it?

Not sure if sticker needs to be removed or not to get it perfectly aligned. For what its worth, I really don’t think it matters unless it bothers you that the award and wheel don’t match. It spins so fast that theres no way to get it to stop on something specific anyway, and Im always too busy watching the goofy gophers on the dmd lol. If your doing a complete tear down then yeah I’d fix it, but if it were me I’d leave it.

Congratulations on the game! Hit the links and get that hole in one!

4 months later
#1265 4 years ago

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/no-good-gofers/products/no-good-gofers

Not sure about new gofers, but if your old ones need painted, modfather offers a service.

1 week later
#1267 4 years ago

I wanted to do the same with pinsound too, I could not find any NGG remixes either. After looking into making my own, I realized that it requires a PC, while I have only MAC. Check out Mr. Tantrums guide here on pinside, he has great suggestions and a sort of walk through for the process.

4 months later
#1316 4 years ago

That’s a great solution! Sounds like there is money to be made for all these “pin shop” modders that have store fronts on pinside, would think someone would have made these by now.

11 months later
#1450 3 years ago

That looks great!

#1452 3 years ago

Ditto! Layout is great! Launching ball to the upper deck is a blast and the orbit flow is super, when I can get in the rhythm anyway.

4 months later
#1518 2 years ago

Replacement Gophers again available on Planetary Pinball if anyone needs new ones.

4 months later
#1567 2 years ago
Quoted from micmse:

My husband and I have a NGG delivered yesterday but unfortunately we have not really been able to play because there are some issues we were not expecting. The first one we fixed with a fuse but now the ball is going into the putting green and nothing happens. After a few seconds the machine starts to do the ball searching but is never able to find the ball.
We have tested the solenoids individually and the clubhouse kicker will fire once and then won't fire again until we test a different solenoid and come back to the clubhouse kicker. Unfortunately the store we bought this from is in California and we are in Missouri add that to pinball repair "newbies" and you have a house of upset pinballers. Any words of advice?

Congratulations on getting NGG! It is a great game and fun once you get everything sorted out! While I do not have a specific answer to the problem, you should be able to find some answers and help throughout pinside. Lots of things can come loose during shipping, so I would start by reseating all of the plug in connections in the backbox (do this with the power off, and one at a time so you know where they go back). Take plenty of pictures to use as reference later. As stated above, check all fuses after taking them out with a DMM rather than visually, and make sure they are the right kind as suggested in the manual. If you don’t have a manual then use the online version (https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4338). Fixing them is half the fun and stuff like this happens all the time, so keep researching here on pinside using the search option as I have found nearly every answer to solve these types of problems on here with such a wealth of knowledge and helpful people. Note that answers might not be specific to your game, but to the same type (WPC-95). Search on YouTube videos as well. Good luck with it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
4,800 (OBO)
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2pupPinz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attaaaack-no-good-gofers-club-all-welcome?tu=2pupPinz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.