(Topic ID: 101269)

"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

By Marten

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,420 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by Headwires
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 315 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

89B8A68D-C370-449D-8D5D-90B04617A308 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_9135 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DC1F191B-0211-4696-B375-81C3AF70BE38 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200628-142436 (resized).png
FC57DB5A-4EAD-4200-B8CA-453068C4E2D8 (resized).jpeg
3E89853A-9D18-4794-89CD-1A4DA15F4BAE (resized).jpeg
CB13A9E1-8537-47F4-B80F-3A6DC186BEBB (resized).jpeg
CB93EB0D-9B96-42CC-A494-79E686F33912 (resized).jpeg
28D0D346-232C-4745-8FF3-E6EB68BD8FB7 (resized).jpeg
F1988C0B-38FC-48DE-8A24-D05D0C8173A7 (resized).jpeg
F878D425-E150-447B-BA39-F63BBA98415A (resized).jpeg
EA260234-CB19-463E-A8C8-4CA913A5BE89 (resized).jpeg
5486E410-C43A-4A0A-AF72-9FC455B6381D (resized).jpeg

There are 1420 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 29.
#1401 70 days ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
We have laid of this project completely. It’s no use for us anymore because of pirates, Brazil gay producing them illegal.
It is just no use to continue this, it is a lot of work to do these right. The hobby makes the parts with cheap molds that won’t last long,
but take away the sales. This is what is stopping manufactures on making parts.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

Surely if you were first and your product is better, pinsiders will buy from you! Do you know if you have lost sales?

#1402 69 days ago

Got my NGG shopped and running now. First time playing, is this game known for center drains? Or maybe I don't have it leveled properly. I am constantly getting center drains; if it hits the kick targets it will center drain, if it hits upper posts it will center drain, if it doesnt make it up the ramps it will center drain, if it hits the post by the slam ramp it will center drain.

#1403 69 days ago
Quoted from jared125:

Got my NGG shopped and running now. First time playing, is this game known for center drains? Or maybe I don't have it leveled properly. I am constantly getting center drains; if it hits the kick targets it will center drain, if it hits upper posts it will center drain, if it doesnt make it up the ramps it will center drain, if it hits the post by the slam ramp it will center drain.

Sounds like you have it setup right to me.

#1404 64 days ago

Seems I didn't take very good pictures when I took this thing apart and now I have no idea where these go, anyone know? TIA

IMG_9135 (resized).jpg
#1405 64 days ago
Quoted from NYP:

Seems I didn't take very good pictures when I took this thing apart and now I have no idea where these go, anyone know? TIA
[quoted image]

Under the flashers, covers a switch. Discovered that 1 is missing on my game. Darn

image (resized).jpg
#1406 64 days ago
Quoted from NYP:

[quoted image]

Those are part of the A-22599 "Ball Hang Up Repair Kit", to be mounted by the "lower ramp flasher domes". Instructions on IPDB: https://www.ipdb.org/files/4338/NGG_A_22599.pdf

#1407 64 days ago

Gotta love pinside, thanks very much guys, that was driving me crazy!!

#1408 60 days ago

I bought a new upper playfield from planetary. It was beautiful. Until I put a scratch in it just as I was putting it all back together. I was so careful, but apparently not careful enough. This thing scratches so easily. Weird it did not come with protective film. I tried to remove the scratch with novus by hand followed directions. As I suspected still left with scratch but now have hazing as well. Do I need a small buffer? In the real world has anyone ever removed scratches so it looks like new? Will probably leave as I don’t want to make it worse, just curious about other peoples efforts.

#1409 60 days ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I bought a new upper playfield from planetary. It was beautiful. Until I put a scratch in it just as I was putting it all back together. I was so careful, but apparently not careful enough. This thing scratches so easily. Weird it did not come with protective film. I tried to remove the scratch with novus by hand followed directions. As I suspected still left with scratch but now have hazing as well. Do I need a small buffer? In the real world has anyone ever removed scratches so it looks like new? Will probably leave as I don’t want to make it worse, just curious about other peoples efforts.

Damn that sucks. Sounds like something that would happen to me. I replaced mine not that long ago. It's tough to be careful on that one. I have no idea what to do there.

#1410 60 days ago

Planetary got back to me. They can’t have a film in it since it needs to be bent. It’s made of polycarbonate. It’s off to the side. Sort of near the spotlight stack. Think I will leave it.

Thanks.

Quoted from whthrs166:

Damn that sucks. Sounds like something that would happen to me. I replaced mine not that long ago. It's tough to be careful on that one. I have no idea what to do there.

Quoted from whthrs166:

#1411 59 days ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
We have laid of this project completely. It’s no use for us anymore because of pirates, Brazil gay producing them illegal.
It is just no use to continue this, it is a lot of work to do these right. The hobby makes the parts with cheap molds that won’t last long,
but take away the sales. This is what is stopping manufactures on making parts.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

If you finished them up, i'd for sure buy a set.
I've not been able to find them anywhere for sale so if someone stole the design they didn't get them to market.

#1412 54 days ago

I just heard my 6 year old son call my 3 year old son, “Hey Clubfoot” as an insult. It kind of made my day.

#1413 54 days ago
Quoted from shirkle:

I just heard my 6 year old son call my 3 year old son, “Hey Clubfoot” as an insult. It kind of made my day.

Go Pound Some Sand Hacker!

1 week later
#1414 46 days ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Sounds like you have it setup right to me.

Haha no doubt. New to the forum but half of my pinball addiction is due to this game and you're both right!

2 weeks later
#1415 27 days ago

If you haven't seen on this thread:https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg20-new-code-for-your-no-good-gofers-2020/page/5#post-5808116 I am rewriting the code for NGG. The pinmame portion needs some work and I need to rewrite the code that controls the slam ramp and the wheel.
For those of you who have a NGG please give me a hand because I don't want to have to go back and install the original boards.

What I need to know is how long exactly does the slam ramp stay down when it fires. I am thinking it is about 3 seconds but if someone could time it with a stop watch then that would be helpful.

#1416 25 days ago

Going through parts today for games that I no longer own and came across these. They are NOS original WMS; The ball hangup field update kit is sealed and the disk decal is textured! If you need these, PM me!

89B8A68D-C370-449D-8D5D-90B04617A308 (resized).jpeg
#1417 19 days ago

Joined the NGG club a few weeks ago. I have wanted this game for quite some time. It’s pretty rough but can’t wait to get the parts to clean it up. I have a question that I need help on. When I turn off the game, it loses all memory settings, date settings and each time I have to go in and set everything up again. I changed the batteries thinking that might fix it, but it did not. Anyone know what I need to do to fix the issue? Thank you.

#1418 19 days ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello To all.
We are on them, they will be ready soon.
The Idea came up to make them, because we are also producing the playfields.
They should be ready in a few weeks.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de[quoted image]

I would like to buy 2 sets of these when they are ready.

#1419 19 days ago

With game off, check your dc volts coming off the batteries to D2 diode that sits below the batteries. The non-banded end should show 4.5v or better from the batteries. If not, you have either bad battery contacts or other broken connection somewhere near the battery holder. If 4.5v is ok, check the other end of the diode, the banded end, should have 4v or so. If not memory will be lost. If 4.5v on one end 0 on the other means a bad diode D2. Pretty simple voltage checks should narrow in on the problem quickly.
Have to enter my score from yesterday just for bragging rights. 814 million. Don't know if that is really great, but by far my best game ever.
Good luck.

#1420 19 days ago
Quoted from Ronkz650:

With game off, check your dc volts coming off the batteries to D2 diode that sits below the batteries. The non-banded end should show 4.5v or better from the batteries. If not, you have either bad battery contacts or other broken connection somewhere near the battery holder. If 4.5v is ok, check the other end of the diode, the banded end, should have 4v or so. If not memory will be lost. If 4.5v on one end 0 on the other means a bad diode D2. Pretty simple voltage checks should narrow in on the problem quickly.
Have to enter my score from yesterday just for bragging rights. 814 million. Don't know if that is really great, but by far my best game ever.
Good luck.

Thank you very much. With your reply I was able to repair it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
5,500 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
West Chester , PA
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 1420 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 29.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside