(Topic ID: 101269)

"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

By Marten

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0055 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7882 (resized).jpg
IMG_8510 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0194 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2773 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2709 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2771 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2710 (resized).jpeg
20240107_181506 (resized).jpg

There are 2,124 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 43.
#1301 4 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I'm not sure about that. Check the choices...sling shot? spinner flasher? I can't figure out a good set of triggers.

Jet Flasher
Lower Left Flasher
Lower Right Flasher
Pop bumpers
Left Gofer Down
Left Gofer Up
Right Gofer Down
Right Gofer Up
Kickback
Left Eject
Upper Right Eject

#1302 4 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Checking out this new project really makes me wish there was an update to existing code 18 holes etc... I wish I understood how to write code that well

Yeah, I'd be interested in some code tweaks with original dots/soundtrack.

#1303 4 years ago

I'd like a set of the head decals since the sides are pretty scratched up on mine. The sides and front of the lower cabinet look good though.

Anyone interested in sides or front, and want to split up a full cabinet set?

Thanks,
Wade

#1304 4 years ago

Has anyone installed a playfield protector on NGG? I just bought a NGG and it includes an uninstalled playfield protector. I'm picking the game up in a week.

I'm wondering how to handle the disk. If I install a protector, the disk will be lower. Looking at the manual it doesn't seem like there is a way to adjust that. Maybe I'm missing something.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

#1305 4 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Has anyone installed a playfield protector on NGG? I just bought a NGG and it includes an uninstalled playfield protector. I'm picking the game up in a week.
I'm wondering how to handle the disk. If I install a protector, the disk will be lower. Looking at the manual it doesn't seem like there is a way to adjust that. Maybe I'm missing something.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks!

Yes, I’ve put one in before. On the underside of the disc is an adjustment screw/nut. Just raise the disc up until it’s level with the protector.

#1306 4 years ago

Any help appreciated.
Thanks!

Yes, you can raise the disk to match any thickness

#1307 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. Looking forward to joining the club again. Sold mine a few years back. Love the game. It's simple fun and flows so beautifully.

#1308 4 years ago

Anyone else with a gofers need part of a cabinet decal set? I need the head decals, but don’t want to spend $250 just for those. Anyone need the front or side decals?

Wade

#1309 4 years ago

It's simple fun and flows so beautifully.

I agree.The ramps,spinners,orbit,captive ball etc.. had mine over ten years.

#1310 4 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I'm not sure about that. Check the choices...sling shot? spinner flasher? I can't figure out a good set of triggers.

I agree. I would get it instantly if it was like continued.

I am a software developer but have no desire to remake ngg. If the base game was done I would happily expand upon it.

1 week later
#1312 4 years ago

Just joined the club, but I am noticing an issue with the wheel only when doing player selection, it freezes, goes into ball search spins again, and then kicks out the ball. Any suggestions as to what could be the problem?

1 week later
#1313 4 years ago

Are the gofers for sale anywhere? Have a friend that is looking. I have a NOS set but I plan on keeping those as spares since they seem to have become unubatanium !

#1314 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Are the gofers for sale anywhere? Have a friend that is looking. I have a NOS set but I plan on keeping those as spares since they seem to have become unubatanium !

I just picked up mine, and looked because I’d like to have some backups, and it looks like no where has them. In catching up on this thread after purchase it sounds like most are just sending theirs off to be painted, or painting them themselves.

#1315 4 years ago

the hole busted out on my buzz gofer some time back and yes, I could not find one anywhere. The solution was to create a mold of the existing gofer then cast one. It did not come out as nicely detailed as the original obviously but at least there was a gofer there to smash! I made 4 extra for the future just in case.

#1316 4 years ago

That’s a great solution! Sounds like there is money to be made for all these “pin shop” modders that have store fronts on pinside, would think someone would have made these by now.

#1317 4 years ago

It looks like there's a guy in brazil, @mauricio-gigante, who made some reproductions. He hasn't logged in in a while but you could try reaching out to him.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-toys-mod

#1318 4 years ago

Man what do you think a Set of NOS ones is worth ?

#1319 4 years ago

No Good Gophers 2.0 code being live streamed right now!!

https://www.twitch.tv/delawarepinball

1 week later
#1320 4 years ago

To remove the slam ramp, I’ve taken out the pin holding it underneath the play field but it’s not sliding up to remove. The collar seems like it may be stuck, should the rod on the slam ramp just slide out the top or is there something else I’m missing?

I may try lubricating the collar the pin went through to see if that helps but wanted to check here first. Thanks

#1321 4 years ago
Quoted from _KTM_:

should the rod on the slam ramp just slide out the top or is there something else I’m missing?

It is supposed to just slide out. However there sometimes can be burs around the hole that the pin slides into causing the shaft to bind when pulling it out. Try twisting as you pull. I did have to grind on the shaft a bit to smooth out the burs to get the shaft to slide in and out.

1 week later
#1322 4 years ago

Hello people! i join the club, i have a doubt, what does the post in the picture holds? does it holds this clear plastic? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-3229

i dont find this plastic in my game, thanks .

fdc542ded500b6fac40ae5c586ce89f28ccea904 (resized).jpgfdc542ded500b6fac40ae5c586ce89f28ccea904 (resized).jpg
#1323 4 years ago
Quoted from Cusanus:

Hello people! i join the club, i have a doubt, what does the post in the picture holds? does it holds this clear plastic? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-3229
i dont find this plastic in my game, thanks .[quoted image]

under the three unit flasher on the right hand side, if I am seeing correctly

#1324 3 years ago

I just join the club and looking for a set of Gofers.. Anyone know where I can order them at?

#1325 3 years ago

Help! I need to buy a replacement. Anyone have one for sale?

F9DCD5E0-83DC-4E26-86A8-40DB96AF0423 (resized).jpegF9DCD5E0-83DC-4E26-86A8-40DB96AF0423 (resized).jpeg
#1326 3 years ago

I have a NOS set but I am keeping then just in case that happens!!!

#1327 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I have a NOS set but I am keeping then just in case that happens!!!

Someone seriously needs to remake this bash toy.. Can't believe that no one has any...

#1328 3 years ago

Another question does anyone make a set of insert decals for this game?

#1329 3 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Someone seriously needs to remake this bash toy.. Can't believe that no one has any...

It’s very easy to make silicone molds

#1330 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

It’s very easy to make silicone molds

Do you know what material you would use to cast the new ones?

#1331 3 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

Do you know what material you would use to cast the new ones?

I don’t. Needs to be firm but flexible and take a beating. Maybe the guy who’s raking the ToM trunks put that info out there

#1332 3 years ago

#1333 3 years ago

Sorry is this is a repeat but I'm at the stage of restoration on this NGG where I'm putting plastics on but this particular plastic is not installing flat. If you look at the pic, once I put the lock-nuts on, the front of the plastic stick high up in the air, wtf? The old plastic looks warped so maybe this is normal ? Was thinking about heating it up with a heat gun to 'form' into shape but thought I would ask here first, TIA

IMG_8634 (resized).jpgIMG_8634 (resized).jpg
#1334 3 years ago

Mine doesn’t appear to be flat either that’s how it’s made to fit I guess.

E3FE7B74-1B2A-47E9-AE09-6953CF19DDC4 (resized).jpegE3FE7B74-1B2A-47E9-AE09-6953CF19DDC4 (resized).jpegF1E586CB-051B-447F-8B3F-80D9E228C58F (resized).jpegF1E586CB-051B-447F-8B3F-80D9E228C58F (resized).jpeg
#1335 3 years ago

thanks pacman, mine also had this clear piece on the old plastic, hoping this is where it goes? I don't see it in your picture. I left the film on so it's easier to see....

IMG_8635 (resized).jpgIMG_8635 (resized).jpg
#1336 3 years ago

Yeah I don’t see that clear piece anywhere on mine. Sorry can’t help on that one..

#1337 3 years ago

It mounts right where you have it. After you run the wire bundle through that open area behind the red mini-post, rotate that plastic to the left to cover the hole.

#1338 3 years ago

Anyone know where I can find some insert decals for NNG?

#1339 3 years ago

Just joined the club! I picked up the "minty" looking NGG currently listed from the pinball dudes out of Davie Florida. Super excited to read through this thread and get my new pin set up and flipping!

#1340 3 years ago

Anyone have any high definition art files for NGG? I’m wanting to print a background graphic for my gopher topper.

Thanks!

#1341 3 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Hello To all.
We are on them, they will be ready soon.
The Idea came up to make them, because we are also producing the playfields.
They should be ready in a few weeks.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

IMG_9495 (resized).JPGIMG_9495 (resized).JPG
#1342 3 years ago

Sweet! Harry Houdini the pinball mod company is going do reproduced a set for me too. When he’s done I’ll post some pictures if you guys want to see the results and possibly order some through him.

#1343 3 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello To all.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de[quoted image]

How much for the set?

#1344 3 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello To all.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de[quoted image]

That's great news! I will definitely need a set!

#1345 3 years ago

Leon and Peter, I would buy a set to have on hand if I ever need to replace my original Buzz and Bud. Nice work on these.

#1346 3 years ago

Yes, I’m interested in a set too!

#1347 3 years ago

What's the trick to getting these little insert screws out that is stripped?

33E8CCEC-3846-4191-AD5D-FFFB31337A65 (resized).jpeg33E8CCEC-3846-4191-AD5D-FFFB31337A65 (resized).jpeg
#1348 3 years ago

This piece is from the Gofer release mech for the little gofers under the ramp, when I took mine apart to clean it I noticed it was broken so I order a new arm but now I can't get the screw out to replace the arm. Does anyone sell this part? I looked on Marco and they don't sell the shaft.

It's called the release assembly A-21816

Nevermind found it online..

#1349 3 years ago

It’s a roll pin. Get a pin punch and a hammer

#1350 3 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

It’s a roll pin. Get a pin punch and a hammer

Oh okay I thought it was a screw. Can they be hammered out on either side?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Reston, VA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,124 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 43.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attaaaack-no-good-gofers-club-all-welcome/page/27?hl=jenniebear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.