(Topic ID: 101269)

"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

By Marten

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,323 posts
  • 204 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by jamescardona
  • Topic is favorited by 78 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 289 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fdc542ded500b6fac40ae5c586ce89f28ccea904 (resized).jpg
MRS-R (resized).jpg
9FE74C85-9326-4701-AD89-A0FA3335F99F (resized).jpeg
522A4706-60BD-4E28-971D-0DDDCC71D8E9 (resized).jpeg
5203E6F8-6728-42B4-8737-0CF926017AAC (resized).jpeg
943CD37F-8C73-4810-940C-CFCCB0BDA955 (resized).jpeg
446D5465-4C53-4DE4-9DED-99F88EF599D2 (resized).jpeg
MRS-R (resized).jpg
mrs_compare (resized).jpg
20190913_225938 (resized).jpg
NGG-proof (resized).jpg
5F250091-857F-4553-A8AD-C00878293C21 (resized).jpeg
78642045-7133-48E2-96FB-62D884437B90 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20190819_175330 (resized).jpg
20190817_161121 (resized).jpg

There are 1323 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 27.
#1301 63 days ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I'm not sure about that. Check the choices...sling shot? spinner flasher? I can't figure out a good set of triggers.

Jet Flasher
Lower Left Flasher
Lower Right Flasher
Pop bumpers
Left Gofer Down
Left Gofer Up
Right Gofer Down
Right Gofer Up
Kickback
Left Eject
Upper Right Eject

#1302 63 days ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Checking out this new project really makes me wish there was an update to existing code 18 holes etc... I wish I understood how to write code that well

Yeah, I'd be interested in some code tweaks with original dots/soundtrack.

#1303 59 days ago

I'd like a set of the head decals since the sides are pretty scratched up on mine. The sides and front of the lower cabinet look good though.

Anyone interested in sides or front, and want to split up a full cabinet set?

Thanks,
Wade

#1304 58 days ago

Has anyone installed a playfield protector on NGG? I just bought a NGG and it includes an uninstalled playfield protector. I'm picking the game up in a week.

I'm wondering how to handle the disk. If I install a protector, the disk will be lower. Looking at the manual it doesn't seem like there is a way to adjust that. Maybe I'm missing something.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

#1305 58 days ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Has anyone installed a playfield protector on NGG? I just bought a NGG and it includes an uninstalled playfield protector. I'm picking the game up in a week.
I'm wondering how to handle the disk. If I install a protector, the disk will be lower. Looking at the manual it doesn't seem like there is a way to adjust that. Maybe I'm missing something.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks!

Yes, I’ve put one in before. On the underside of the disc is an adjustment screw/nut. Just raise the disc up until it’s level with the protector.

#1306 58 days ago

Any help appreciated.
Thanks!

Yes, you can raise the disk to match any thickness

#1307 58 days ago

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. Looking forward to joining the club again. Sold mine a few years back. Love the game. It's simple fun and flows so beautifully.

#1308 56 days ago

Anyone else with a gofers need part of a cabinet decal set? I need the head decals, but don’t want to spend $250 just for those. Anyone need the front or side decals?

Wade

#1309 56 days ago

It's simple fun and flows so beautifully.

I agree.The ramps,spinners,orbit,captive ball etc.. had mine over ten years.

#1310 55 days ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I'm not sure about that. Check the choices...sling shot? spinner flasher? I can't figure out a good set of triggers.

I agree. I would get it instantly if it was like continued.

I am a software developer but have no desire to remake ngg. If the base game was done I would happily expand upon it.

1 week later
#1312 41 days ago

Just joined the club, but I am noticing an issue with the wheel only when doing player selection, it freezes, goes into ball search spins again, and then kicks out the ball. Any suggestions as to what could be the problem?

1 week later
#1313 30 days ago

Are the gofers for sale anywhere? Have a friend that is looking. I have a NOS set but I plan on keeping those as spares since they seem to have become unubatanium !

#1314 30 days ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Are the gofers for sale anywhere? Have a friend that is looking. I have a NOS set but I plan on keeping those as spares since they seem to have become unubatanium !

I just picked up mine, and looked because I’d like to have some backups, and it looks like no where has them. In catching up on this thread after purchase it sounds like most are just sending theirs off to be painted, or painting them themselves.

#1315 30 days ago

the hole busted out on my buzz gofer some time back and yes, I could not find one anywhere. The solution was to create a mold of the existing gofer then cast one. It did not come out as nicely detailed as the original obviously but at least there was a gofer there to smash! I made 4 extra for the future just in case.

#1316 30 days ago

That’s a great solution! Sounds like there is money to be made for all these “pin shop” modders that have store fronts on pinside, would think someone would have made these by now.

#1317 30 days ago

It looks like there's a guy in brazil, mauricio-gigante, who made some reproductions. He hasn't logged in in a while but you could try reaching out to him.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-toys-mod

#1318 30 days ago

Man what do you think a Set of NOS ones is worth ?

#1319 30 days ago

No Good Gophers 2.0 code being live streamed right now!!

https://www.twitch.tv/delawarepinball

1 week later
#1320 19 days ago

To remove the slam ramp, I’ve taken out the pin holding it underneath the play field but it’s not sliding up to remove. The collar seems like it may be stuck, should the rod on the slam ramp just slide out the top or is there something else I’m missing?

I may try lubricating the collar the pin went through to see if that helps but wanted to check here first. Thanks

#1321 18 days ago
Quoted from KTM_:

should the rod on the slam ramp just slide out the top or is there something else I’m missing?

It is supposed to just slide out. However there sometimes can be burs around the hole that the pin slides into causing the shaft to bind when pulling it out. Try twisting as you pull. I did have to grind on the shaft a bit to smooth out the burs to get the shaft to slide in and out.

1 week later
#1322 10 days ago

Hello people! i join the club, i have a doubt, what does the post in the picture holds? does it holds this clear plastic? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-3229

i dont find this plastic in my game, thanks .

fdc542ded500b6fac40ae5c586ce89f28ccea904 (resized).jpg
#1323 5 days ago
Quoted from Cusanus:

Hello people! i join the club, i have a doubt, what does the post in the picture holds? does it holds this clear plastic? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-3229
i dont find this plastic in my game, thanks .[quoted image]

under the three unit flasher on the right hand side, if I am seeing correctly

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.00
€ 3.70
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 1323 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 27.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside