(Topic ID: 101269)

"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

By Apekop

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,218 posts
  • 186 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by nitrojcrawf
  • Topic is favorited by 76 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 264 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 3.00.12 PM (resized).png
pin6 (resized).jpg
9B16D535-11E5-4EF0-827A-8DA4BD0B2F25 (resized).jpeg
6431B54A-316E-46FB-87A6-0EAFAF1DA3E4 (resized).jpeg
5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
DSCN4638 (resized).JPG
DSCN4636 (resized).JPG
DSCN4641 (resized).JPG
DSCN4635 (resized).JPG
DSCN4639 (resized).JPG

There are 1218 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 25.
#1201 44 days ago

I joked 2 years ago when I helped my friend Greg Thorpe get his first pinball machine, No Good Gofers, that I was delivering it to the wrong house. I never actually planned on owning it myself. But Greg needed to sell it to make space for a new pin and said I would be the best person to have it. So after a few years following this group, I am officially an owner.

pin6 (resized).jpg
#1202 44 days ago
Quoted from Kiwipinz:

I just joined the club last week with a decent NGG, it needs a full tear down and clean but plays well. Thanks to the info in this thread I have managed to tweak some of the common issues. Unfortunately the previous owner has incorrectly installed a new wheel decal, is there anyway to adjust it without taking it off and replacing it?

Not sure if sticker needs to be removed or not to get it perfectly aligned. For what its worth, I really don’t think it matters unless it bothers you that the award and wheel don’t match. It spins so fast that theres no way to get it to stop on something specific anyway, and Im always too busy watching the goofy gophers on the dmd lol. If your doing a complete tear down then yeah I’d fix it, but if it were me I’d leave it.

Congratulations on the game! Hit the links and get that hole in one!

#1203 44 days ago
Quoted from Kiwipinz:

I just joined the club last week with a decent NGG, it needs a full tear down and clean but plays well. Thanks to the info in this thread I have managed to tweak some of the common issues. Unfortunately the previous owner has incorrectly installed a new wheel decal, is there anyway to adjust it without taking it off and replacing it?

Do you have the manual? If I remember right, there is a way to calibrate it by turning it a certain way.

#1204 44 days ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Do you have the manual? If I remember right, there is a way to calibrate it by turning it a certain way.

I've been through the manual and followed this, but it didn't change anything.

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 3.00.12 PM (resized).png
#1205 44 days ago
Quoted from Kiwipinz:

I've been through the manual and followed this, but it didn't change anything.[quoted image]

Bummer...my guess is, replace the decal.

#1206 41 days ago

Does anyone have a Ball Trap kit A-22599 that they can sell me? I need one. Mainly something for the slam ramp. Please PM me? Thanks

#1207 41 days ago
Quoted from dawasa:

Does anyone have a Ball Trap kit A-22599 that they can sell me? I need one. Mainly something for the slam ramp. Please PM me? Thanks

You can't find it as a kit, but you can find the individual items per the bulletin.
https://www.ipdb.org/files/4338/NGG_A_22599.pdf

Ramp piece
https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=01-15002

#1208 41 days ago

I owned one years ago. Great game. They don’t make them like they use to. Now all you get is a spinner, two ramps, and a bash toy in these nib games.

4 weeks later
#1209 12 days ago

Has anyone released a pinsound remix for the music (mainly the main theme that plays) yet?

#1210 12 days ago

I bought my NGG as a fun project to fix, play and sell. Now it's in excellent shape and I can't let go! It's an excellent Lawlor pin, shots feel great, nailed the theme.

#1211 7 days ago

New to the club! Picked up a NGG this weekend and it played great...now suddenly the ball doesn't kick out of the subway above the pop bumpers. In test mode the solenoid fires and doesnt return the plunger to the resting position. Sleeve is clean..spring is good. Swapped in a new coil and same problem. Anyone else have this issue and know the cause?! Thanks!

#1212 7 days ago
Quoted from Pike614:

New to the club! Picked up a NGG this weekend and it played great...now suddenly the ball doesn't kick out of the subway above the pop bumpers. In test mode the solenoid fires and doesnt return the plunger to the resting position. Sleeve is clean..spring is good. Swapped in a new coil and same problem. Anyone else have this issue and know the cause?! Thanks!

There's an adjustment that disables it, go into your setting and poke around

#1213 7 days ago

Also make sure rubber grommet coil stop didn’t fall off on the bracket. Mine did a few times and wouldn’t kick the ball out

#1214 7 days ago

Sorry that might not have been a clear description. The issue is that the solenoid fires once and then gets stuck in that position. It launches a ball out of the subway...then doesnt return to the "resting" position... might try a new a new spring next. The rubber stop is there and it isnt disabled in the settings.

#1215 7 days ago
Quoted from Pike614:

Sorry that might not have been a clear description. The issue is that the solenoid fires once and then gets stuck in that position. It launches a ball out of the subway...then doesnt return to the "resting" position... might try a new a new spring next. The rubber stop is there and it isnt disabled in the settings.

did you check the coil sleeve? many times they become swollen and need replaced.

#1216 7 days ago

Things to check: make sure plunger isn’t mashed and the bottom, make sure roll pin hasn’t moved and make sure no debris in the popper

#1217 7 days ago

Yep...problem found. Small loose screw floating around in the subway would lodge itself and lock the plunger up...then when plunger fired it would move back up subway...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
4,200 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Grand Forks, ND
€ 3.70
Sale Pending!
Phoenixville, PA
$ 279.95
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Columbia Station, OH
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1218 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 25.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside