"ATTAAAACK!!!" No Good Gofers Club. All welcome.

By Marten

3 years ago

Stats

• 866 posts
  • 145 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Jakers
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 178 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1035 (resized).jpg
IMG_1074 (resized).jpg
nggupperplayfield (resized).jpg
nggbareupperplayfield (resized).jpg
20170907_183440 (resized).jpg
20170907_183250 (resized).jpg
20170907_183250 (resized).jpg
20170907_183355 (resized).jpg
NGG Cards Installed.jpg
NGG Cards Installed 2.jpg
NGG Instructions.png
NGG Free Play.png
DSC_0179 (resized).JPG
DSC_0178 (resized).JPG
DSC_0177 (resized).JPG
DSC_0176 (resized).JPG

There are 866 posts in topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
#851 32 days ago
Quoted from guss:

Works great so far.

can you please post a photo of yours? The Ebay pics there are really bad.

#852 32 days ago
Quoted from cait001:

The Ebay pics there are really bad.

Glad to see I'm not the only one, it's hard to tell what's going on in those eBay pictures.

#853 32 days ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Glad to see I'm not the only one, it's hard to tell what's going on in those eBay pictures.

It's hard to get a picture of them unless I take the ramp off. You will like them you don't even see them. The one on the back of the ramp you don't see from the front or off to the side. The bottom one I put in the middle, but that's up to you where you put it. I trimmed mine a little and he sent me an extra piece I didn't use.

#854 30 days ago
Quoted from Jakers:

... Also, should the left ramp sit on top of that post connected to the back wall?

Did anyone ever answer the question about the post in the back left of the back wall?

Mine also has the ramp pinned under this post, but it seems to put some flex in the plastic. How is everyone else's set up?

#855 27 days ago
Quoted from JoshinDC:

Did anyone ever answer the question about the post in the back left of the back wall?
Mine also has the ramp pinned under this post, but it seems to put some flex in the plastic. How is everyone else's set up?

I ended up putting the ramp plastic over top of the post. Seems like a ball would be less likely to get stuck with it like that.

1 week later
#856 20 days ago
Quoted from guss:

top-notchtargetsheilds Has what you need.
ebay.com link » No Good Gofers Pinball 2 Pc Slam Ramp Protector Cushioned Decal Set

or felt for half the price at home depot, wal mart etc. I got a sheet of felt adhesive dots years ago, put some under there and no issues.

#857 19 days ago
Quoted from Robl45:

or felt for half the price at home depot, wal mart etc.

I'm thinking I will take this route as well. I don't really like the design on those eBay decals.

2 weeks later
#858 4 days ago

I'm almost done shopping out a new (to me) NGG and I have almost everything working great.

Can someone post pictures of how the top hole-in-one plastic ramp is secured, and how it sits on the playfield? The owner before me used duct tape, I'm pretty sure it didn't come that way from the factory.

#859 3 days ago
Quoted from Brijam:

I'm almost done shopping out a new (to me) NGG and I have almost everything working great.
Can someone post pictures of how the top hole-in-one plastic ramp is secured, and how it sits on the playfield? The owner before me used duct tape, I'm pretty sure it didn't come that way from the factory.

Are you talking about the large upper play field clear plastic? If so, the back end of it sits in two slits in the backboard, then it's held down by one screw between the center ramp and right ramp.

#860 3 days ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Are you talking about the large upper play field clear plastic? If so, the back end of it sits in two slits in the backboard, then it's held down by one screw between the center ramp and right ramp.

Yes, that's the one. Thanks. Do you have a picture of what the parts look like resting on the playfield?

#861 3 days ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Yes, that's the one. Thanks. Do you have a picture of what the parts look like resting on the playfield?

Is this what you mean? Or did you need a picture of what's under the upper playfield?
nggbareupperplayfield (resized).jpg
nggupperplayfield (resized).jpg

#862 3 days ago
Quoted from Brijam:

This is where you connect it to the playfield. The screw isn't secured all the way in this particular picture but you get the idea. I've since replaced that pan head screw with a flat top, counter sunk screw. It helps the screw head sit flush against the plastic and prevents random rejects from the ball bouncing off the rounded top of the original screw.

IMG_1074 (resized).jpg

#863 3 days ago
Quoted from Jakers:

This is where you connect it to the playfield. The screw isn't secured all the way in this particular picture but you get the idea. I've since replaced that pan head screw with a flat top, counter sunk screw. It helps the screw head sit flush against the plastic and prevents random rejects from the ball bouncing off the rounded top of the original screw.

Thanks. That's what I think I have. The bottom of that single post just sits on the playfield? I can't see how you would attach it.

Do you also happen to have a picture of the screw, or know what kind of screw goes into the backboard to hold the mini playfield in?

#864 3 days ago

What's the latest on the possible
NGG additional rules and programming?

#865 1 day ago

Hi guys,

Whats the verdict on the full playfield protectors? Was thinking of doing one eventually as my insert above the flippers is slightly raised. Not a huge deal, but the thought of putting a wood block on the playfield and hitting with a hammer doesn't appeal to me.

Does it change the character of the game? Does the ball get stuck more? Does the spinning disk still work corectly?

#866 14 hours ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Thanks. That's what I think I have. The bottom of that single post just sits on the playfield? I can't see how you would attach it.
Do you also happen to have a picture of the screw, or know what kind of screw goes into the backboard to hold the mini playfield in?

That post goes through the playfield just like any other post does. It's held on by a washer and nut underneath. For your other question, there is no screw that holds the upper playfield to the back board. It sits in the slit in the backboard and the entire playfield is held in place by the one screw I circled in my previous picture.

IMG_1035 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Garner, NC
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 866 posts in topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.