You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

eve.jpg
tas_cast_11.jpg
images.jpeg
26061207[1].jpg
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Widebody and under Steve's total control!

#2 11 years ago

Do we even know which generation?

My vote is another STNG, with much more patrick stewart.. And FOUR flasher lights!

26061207[1].jpg26061207[1].jpg

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from theBRAIN:

Widebody and under Steve's total control!

I vote against wide body.

#4 11 years ago

I vote against a wide body also.
It will be based off the current movie and if it is like the last movie it will be a good one.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Do we even know which generation?

New movie. Fit in with new one this year.

LTG : )

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I will third this vote.

#7 11 years ago

Why no love for the widebody?

#8 11 years ago

no widebody and go with the new movie theme.

regular cabinet = faster game play.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

And I will

images.jpegimages.jpeg

this vote!

Ritchie has the need, the need for standard PF warp-speed!

I would however like to see FOUR ramps (all metal too!), some fiber optic (think christmas tree) twinkling lights embedded throughout the PF (for starry ambiance) and a transporter that actually works! (visually, at least...)

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from theBRAIN:

Why no love for the widebody?

Because they are a pain in the ass to move.....especially when you do more than one in the same day!

#11 11 years ago

3 ramps, multi color dmd, and hand drawn art on playfield.

#12 11 years ago

I am hoping they use images from the cartoon from the 70's

#13 11 years ago

I am hoping they use images from the cartoon from the 70's

Ha, I remember that.

tas_cast_11.jpgtas_cast_11.jpg

#14 11 years ago

I wish JJP had the license.

#15 11 years ago

It's amazing to me how theme can make or break a pin for me. I wish I was more excited about Star Trek, I really do. I grew up with a baby sitter that didn't do anything but watch star trek, I wanted to play.....let's watch star trek. So I just never liked star trek, it's a shame really. Another Ritchie pin, another great title with unlimited possibilities.

#16 11 years ago

The sounds, not the images, from that cartoon are what we all want.

#17 11 years ago

Let's not forget lots of lens flair!!!!!!!

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I wish JJP had the license.

JJP doesn't have Ritchie or Lyman.

#19 11 years ago

as NP said-Some kind of fiber optics,L Phaser of some kind,multiple ramps and a LCD for cool explosions!And Turn Ritchie and Lyman Loose and I don't care how long it takes to get it right.
Premium version also.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Napabar:

Hahaha!

#21 11 years ago

Base price under $4000.00, LE for under $5000.00

#22 11 years ago

All I want is for Steve to do his thing, but NOT copy ST:TNG. I will be very disappointed if this turns out to be a HS2 or T3 situation. No need for widebody, subways, cannons, etc just to try to be more like ST:TNG. I already have a ST:TNG and love it...I don't want another one. This should be 100% its own game.

I hope Steve has all of the freedom that he did with AC/DC and just goes crazy. With the rumored team working on this, it's almost a can't lose situation.

New system and LCD would be nice, but I don't really care either way about that. It would be a nice additional "first" feather in Steve's hat though. I can't think of a better theme to debut something like that, but really DMD is just fine too.

I hope there is an Enterprise LE with the artwork concentrating more on the ship than on the crew's faces, but again, not too worried about that.

#23 11 years ago

A disappearing ball lock. Energize!!!!!!!

#24 11 years ago

How did he go crazy, it's just another fan layout? It's tha same a all other Sterns with different dressing.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

How did he go crazy, it's just another fan layout? It's tha same a all other Sterns with different dressing.

AC/DC is a very "typical Ritchie" layout...I agree. I expect Star Trek to be similar in that respect. What I mean by going crazy is he was able to put much more into the toys (including the lower playfield) than was "allowed" for quite awhile before that. He wasn't held back (much) by accounting and my understanding was that he had pretty much free reign to add what he wanted to the game. I hope Star Trek is the same from that standpoint.

#26 11 years ago

Subways have not been done for a while.

#27 11 years ago

I'm not optimistic that using the same Stern philosophy will result in a epic pin . Time for changes

#28 11 years ago

I hope they use the current cast. Never understood why they didn't kill of Ryker, Troi, Wesley and Dr. Crusher in the next gen. Yeah Dr. Crusher was hot but Dr. Polaski was a better character.

I hope it is not a wide body. They are a pain to move.

#29 11 years ago

Cannons and many of them. Well at least 3.

I would like to have them shooting in various directions to simulate battle (popping up instead of fixed). Sorry, I know, not very innovative but, I love me some cannons in ST. Have to have a shaker to feel the hits as well. Magnets sucking balls back like mist multiball (tractor beam) hits break the beam. Lower play field continues the battle inside the enemy ship to overtake it as you knock down drop targets.

Since SR is a big ST fan, my bet is he's going to throw 100% into this like he did with STTNG.

#30 11 years ago

It will be interesting to know how much space combat there is in the new movie. That may very well dictate the general theme of the game. Unlike the 2009 Star Trek, which had space battles, we haven't seen any evidence of that in the trailer for the new one. So far it's revolved around the mystery of who Cumberbatch's character is. It may be more of a planetry bound adventure. We just don't know yet......

Perhaps there will be a Cumberbatch/Khan bash toy! LOL!

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Napabar:

It will be interesting to know how much space combat there is in the new movie.

It will be interesting to see if any is in outer space. Remember the trailer with the Enterprise crashing into water on Earth.

End is supposed to be a set up for the next movie with Kahn.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It will be interesting to see if any is in outer space. Remember the trailer with the Enterprise crashing into water on Earth.
End is supposed to be a set up for the next movie with Kahn.

I could spot Cumberbatch/Khan fighting Klingon's in the trailer, and I've hear they have a small role this time, but that may not involve ship combat of any kind.

#33 11 years ago

They need to have the green chick in there somewhere.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

They need to have the green chick in there somewhere.

She died in the first movie.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

She died in the first movie.

I heard she had a sister.

#36 11 years ago

It never hurts to throw a few chicks in there. At least in the new movies their back in skirts.

#37 11 years ago

They need to have Alice Eve in it. She is in the new movie!

eve.jpgeve.jpg

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

They need to have Alice Eve in it.

Works for me. It will be a big miss if they didn't. Having her image well displayed on the pin will guarantee a least a few more units sold for sure.

#39 11 years ago

My all time favorite was 7 of 9!!!

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

My all time favorite was 7 of 9!!!

As all straight males. She saved the series through all the endless borg episodes.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I heard she had a sister.

Not to worry. There are more Orion slave girls.

#42 11 years ago

Wish Stern would listen to the buyers of their machines.

#43 11 years ago

I'm going to ask fr more than two flippers with at least a good flowing shot on the upper flipper.

#44 11 years ago

I want a phasers on overload multiple. Game goes dark, flashers go nuts. Near seizure if your gameroom lights are off. And make it epic.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I'm going to ask fr more than two flippers with at least a good flowing shot on the upper flipper.

+1, Its amazing how big the Delta ramp entrance was on STTNG and it was still a nightmare to hit.

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from Napabar:

That post should have got a dozen thumbs up!

#47 11 years ago

George Takei fast scoring mode: "Oh, my!" "Oh my!" "Ohhhh my!!"

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

George Takei fast scoring mode: "Oh, my!" "Oh my!" "Ohhhh my!!"

I just had a terrible vision- shields up captain! If I push her any harder, she'll blow!

#49 11 years ago

Two ideas one old, one new.

Reintroduce a Powerball feature, (TZ), call it what you wish, photon torpedo ball, transporter ball color it anything you want , and code around a special single ball. This has been, to me a highlight
of TZ, and gets a different additional rush, when it pops into the playfield.

The second, is one you may have heard from me before. 4-5 small mirrors, mounted above plastics,
on 3, 4 or 6 position stepper motor. Hit a target, rotate a mirror. Maybe even lock or unlock a mirror.
Turn on phasers, a colored laser pointer, say from the apron and one must hit the targets to align the mirrors to bounce the beam across all mirrors to a final target in the back.
Hit a target by accident, and you have to rotate back into position by hitting a target again.
Like the game Khet, especially a good laser, crisscrossing the playfield would look amazing.
Hurry ups, shortcuts, instant lock target mirrors, all kinds of additional features.

Maybe this interests someone else, and they can see my vision.

#50 11 years ago

Klingon LE version.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/att-stern-star-trek-wish-list and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.