(Topic ID: 260090)

atm vs. met. vs. jp

By zaki

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“which one?”

• metallica 25 votes
      28%
    • attack from mars classic 26 votes
      29%
    • jursassic park pro 38 votes
      43%

(89 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Is JP premium that much better? I played both and don't think the dino head and raptor cage add that much more to gameplay over the pro.
    I don't think you go wrong with either. AFM is one of the best if not best classics from 90's. MET is one of the best if not best Stern dmd game. JP is the best Spike game. I think JP is the best overall but that's probably because it's the newest.

JP is so packed for a Pro. I think its Stern's best pro to date. I keep wondering if the premium is worth the extra over the pro.

My vote is JP. Code is great, shots are stellar....and they will keep continuing to polish code. However, I agree with Who-dey in regards to quality. Im skeptical of NIB with Stern right now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atm-vs-met-vs-jp?tu=Stones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.