9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pinskull
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Just saw this pop up on Craigslist and can't find any information about it. Is this a one off of another game?

Here's the link. charlotte.craigslist.org link

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago
    Quoted from tvbenk:

Is this a one off of another game?

This.

LTG : )™

#3 9 years ago

Its a re-themed Bowl a Strike me thinks.

interesting

--Jeff

#4 9 years ago

Thanks fellas. It looks like you nailed it Jeff. Looks just like a Bowl a Strike.
    EDIT. Looks like it is a Lucky Strike. Score reels are on the wrong side for Bowl a Strike.

#5 9 years ago

Very interesting, just saw this one myself. Wonder if it was commissioned from Williams, or done by a inside marketing/communications or contracted agency.

2 months later
    #6 9 years ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

Very interesting, just saw this one myself. Wonder if it was commissioned from Williams, or done by a inside marketing/communications or contracted agency.

i purchased this game and re themed it. it was not done by Williams but it was done right

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atlas-explosive-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.