(Topic ID: 11683)

Atlantis not resetting when starting a game?

By Red97

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Red97
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

On the Atlantis game you have to save 3 divers. (each diver is a ball) once all three are saved in the mini sub it starts multibal. Inorder to get the ramp to lower so you can load the sub you have to hit a set of three targets (each diver has different targets). When i start a game it already thinks that the first 2 sets of 3 targets have been hit, and the sub ramp is already in the down position. any ideas why? i cant find any reason why its doing this.

#2 7 years ago

From the manual, page 2-16, Item 5:

"For the first fifty games, the player has to qualify for all orange, white, and yellow targets. Thereafter the game will check for the number of times Multi-Ball was earned. If this value is less than 16%, the game automatically qualifies the orange and white lock arrows. If the value is between 16% and 33%, it qualifies only the orange lock arrow. The system re-evaluates with every tenth game played."

Do you think this is what is going on?

#3 7 years ago

Yup im an idiot. I read through the manual before and never noticed that. Thanks for the quick answer.

#4 7 years ago

And good information for other Atlantis owners that may not have know that.

#5 7 years ago

Don't beat yourself up. I have an Atlantis and I did a search of the name on RGP a while ago so I could read some comments about the game. I happened to remember that someone mentioned this "feature". Otherwise I don't think I would have found it in the manual either.

#6 7 years ago

One last question, on the lower right corner of the power board theres a ceramic resistor. its getting very hot, is that normal? I figure not, but figured id ask.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Utica, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 137.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DBC Pinball
$ 10.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 109.99
$ 39.50
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside