(Topic ID: 280344)

Atlanta To Pittsburgh Run

By SSMTransport

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Looking at a run between S.C. and Pittsburgh the weekend of Nov. 6–7. Can go to Atlanta. Looking at anything along at corridor? Let me know. Would appreciate your business. God bless!

#2 3 years ago

What a great idea to make this service known here. This should actually be a thread.

#3 3 years ago

Delivery Trip Update... I’m going to Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Rochester. Full coming back To South Carolina. But room for multiple machines heading North. Probably leaving this Friday morning (Nov. 6). Let me know if you need anything shipped.

#4 3 years ago

Last call... did the Atlanta leg of the trip today. So I have room for 1-2 machines between Clemson SC and Cleveland, OH. Going North only. Full coming back. Let me know tonight Wednesday ASAP. God bless!

#5 3 years ago

Heading back south. Once I make a drop in Virginia I will have room for one or two machines. I’m going from Norton, Virginia to Morehead city, North Carolina and then to Clemson, South Carolina. Have to have to be picked up today. Let me know if I can help. God bless.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.