By Portal_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

This is a 3 tournament fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House Pinball Machine Dedication at Scottish Rite Children's hospital with Project Pinball

We will have 3 double elimination tournaments. The tournaments are $20 each with $5 going to the charity and Portal will match it.

Saturday Feb. 24th at 1pm
    Double Elimination bracket. Winners and losers bracket are best of three games.

Saturday Feb. 24th at 6pm
    Double Elimination bracket. Winners and losers bracket are best of three games

Sunday Feb. 25th at 2pm
    Double Elimination bracket. Winners and losers bracket are best of three games

I wanted to reach out and thank one of our local companies OMYRA INC.

Omyra is a boutique real estate and property management company serving the greater Metro Atlanta area. OMYRA has offered to pay the IFPA player fees and to also match 40% of the donations to Project Pinball. If you need to buy or sell a home I recommend reaching out to OMYRA and seeing what they can do for you!

I look forward to seeing some of you there at the tournament and I'll be doing the dedication with Project Pinball in 3 weeks at the Ronald McDonald House. So I'll be sharing any pictures or media that cover the dedication when its completed.

Bryan
    Portalpinball.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atlanta-project-pinball-portal-pinball-machine-dedication and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.