Atlanta pinball locations?

By BigBangBack

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• NBA Stern, 2009

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigBangBack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I've been to mojo pizza in decatur the past few years to play their stern nba (love it), but I was wondering what the next best place to play in Atlanta is. How is Manuels tavern?

Thanks!

#2 7 years ago

Are the pins at joystick any good?

#6 7 years ago

I'll be in town the 25th to 31st. Now how do I go about inviting myself over to people's gamerooms?

I'll bring plenty of beer!

1 month later
#12 7 years ago

The games at mojo were ok. The action button on GoT didn't work so you couldn't select things, and Ghostbusters kicked out from the left scoop sdtm 100% of the time. A frustrating afternoon of pinball for me

2 weeks later
#15 7 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Anyone interested in doing a pinball metup at someone's house? I don't think anyone would mind paying to play or bringing a 6 pack of good beer as an entry fee. I've got 5 machines now in the basement and would be open to doing something just to meet some other folks in the area and find other machines to play.

I'd be interested! I'm a Bostonian that visits ATL frequently for family trips. Anybody around the weekend of April 1?

1 month later
#16 7 years ago

Anybody around Atlanta tonight for some pinball? I'm visiting family for the weekend and was wondering if there was anything silverball related going on tonight

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigBangBack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atlanta-pinball-locations?tu=BigBangBack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.